TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

user posted image

You should NEVER feel guilty for doing something for others. c: People will calm down and either catch their own tonight or snag 'em later. ;D

Pixels, people. Never wish ill things on others or yourself over pixellllllls. X]

~Feathers

I think the real guilt came from it having been super easy when I caught the two I'm gifting away...came from the same drop just a few seconds apart...

Thanks, though, I mean it. The GIF made me smile.

Pumpkins were special, though. They originally couldn't breed. I think the decision to consider them a pygmy may have been made later.

Fair argument. I counter with the fact that holiday to holiday and rare to rare breedings used to be impossible, and based upon the fact that they're a pygmy now, at the time of their release, if they had been a pygmy breed, there was nothing to breed them to. Their only option, to breed each other, was not allowed.

Drop time! SCRAMBLE ~ laugh.gif

Well the eggs are absolutely gorgeous, but I don't have any yet, since my browser has crashed twice so far because of the Javascript. A fix has been suggested, but I need more information before I can implement it.

I've been so badly frustrated with this change. I've actually lost count of the total browser crashes for the day. I HATE Javascript right now.

GOT ONE!!! Second egg of the second hour, second day *success dance*

And then...

*realization that made deuces WILD!*

*twerks while listening to 'Gentleman' and recording a Harlem Shake video while doing Gangnam Style*

i give up. im just going to brood on this and hate you all later, plotting my revenge and biding my time before i unleash my wrath.

2 minute drop and not one... wow.

All time low at the worst time for me..

I'm so lazy. I don't want to close all of these tabs now xd.png

Edited by DeathCry

Managed to snag four that drop smile.gif

No lag at all for me... but you know, lightning fast connection and $1500 computer /durp

Well that sucked major lollipops... hopefully i can snag a couple this afternoon.

*slinks off to sleep*

124 tabs open and caught one.

Well. Sadface. No dice in the hour drop, either. :c Ah, well, we'll see how long I can last, mebbe to the next hour, and hey, if not, it'll be okay. xd.png

~Feathers

Got my third and I'm done smile.gif That's the hardest time I've had getting eggs in a very long time.

Another hour drop in less than two minutes...

user posted image

~Feathers

I need me Loki's army to catch at least 2 eggs! Screw the Hulk on this one! mad.gif

Seriously? I got none after all that? *sobs* (I must've had over 100 tabs open although the refresh rate seemed ridiculously slow)