TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

I gotta say, this may be the first time the adults have wowed me all out of proportion to the eggs. I usually find them both equally pretty, and sometimes the eggs look prettier than the adult! But I found these eggs so plain, and such a beautiful dragon hatched out of them... I'm blown away.

I can't wait to find out if these can breed with Splits. It's going to make for some amazing lineages if they can!

...though I wonder. It says they're 'often shunned by all but their own kind'... that might mean there's a chance they could breed with other types of dragons, but with a high rejection rate. What do you guys think?

Edited by silver_chan

...though I wonder. It says they're 'often shunned by all but their own kind'... that might mean there's a chance they could breed with other types of dragons, but with a high rejection rate. What do you guys think?

I really like that idea O.O ninja.gif

I shall consider it. 83

Thanks Odeen! I was mostly serious - they just seem very... Mr. Henry Higginsish and would look very dapper, I think! biggrin.gif

They look nice. I love the shading on the wings. (Dark blue <3)

Thanks for the release TJ and the spriter. smile.gif

I really want a full set of these guys. <3 Gorgeous dragons, I'm wondering if they can breed with splits at all...though I doubt it.

I'm considering renaming mine, since the colors and descriptions are inspiring me better now...

EDIT: Snagged Sherlock and Irene for the male (Sherlock and John was already taken), and Junko and Mukuro for the female (the colors and the way they act... quite despair-inducing wouldn't you think? hehe)

Edited by sylphoflights

My favorite sprite of the day 2 dragons is still the adorable S1 hatchlings... the adults are cool and all (and I hope they do breed with the original splits!), but the S1 hatchlings are completely awesome.

They can't even breed with other dragons of their own type? or just not with splits? It would be pretty disappointing if they couldn't breed with splits. Dragons that can only breed with their own type are kind of boring.

My one hatchling hasn't grown up yet, but it will soon.

LOL! I was just coming to spazz about that myself. Not that I planned to breed them tonight, but I was really curious to see which other species they'd be able to breed with. xd.png Glad to know that the "NO BREEDING FOR YOU!" answer is just a glitch... looking forward to finding out later. smile.gif

Bloodscales are now breedable with Splits and Bloodscales. =3

Hah. Just sent a 2nd gen with split to the AP. Thanks for getting that fixed.

They will make a wonderful cmbination of colors! smile.gif

Cannot wait to see how long everyones going to get their lineages to be.

As we are now getting adults (and the breed glitch is fixed) I'll close this thread.