TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

ninja.gif

I have finally caught one... *sigh*

user posted image

No healthy food tonight, so take your pick while you bunker down laugh.gif

Congratz! Now there is a small chance you might catch 1 more before your cholesterol kills you lol

But I will take one large all meat pizza with extra ranch dressing! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Still nada. Gonna get into bed and if the next hour drop isn't kind to me, maybe the morning will be. X]

~Feathers

Noooo Feathers! Seeing Tennant sad just made me sad. *sniffles* sad.gif

I offer random congrats to everyone who's caught something and luck to those who haven't!

I think I'm just going to have to be content with 1 egg for now... I am not failing/missing a final because of this T-T

Wow, I got my first egg of the second night quicker then last night so I'm happy. So, now I just need one more to make a pair.

Finally managed to get one. biggrin.gif I would like at least one more, and looking at the egg, I wish I had space for more tonight. I think it is one of the breeds I've really been waiting for, and I am terrified that it will be Blusang-rare.

Ok now im heading to bed before I fall asleep on my computer and fry my keyboard with my drool..

Night all and best of luck catching!

Edited by majors

Yay, got my second one!! I'm tempted to keep a third but I can't. I need space for tomorrow's release!

these look like tomatos 0.o and I am doing much better today then I did yesterday 0.o caught one with only 30 min or less sitting here.

I also have an extra black cap egg (day 1 release) if someone would PM me for a tele link I'd love to hand it over to someone who's been having trouble found someone~~ smile.gif

Edited by Kara Wolf

yay i cant believe i actually managed to get one. eeee they are so pretty. i may try and get a second one sometime tomorrow

ohmy.gif

I just got my 3... omg at least I can sleep slightly easier now

/Yeah, I couldn't just leave with only one xd.png

Edit:

Now, I've got to try for my friend later on. Not the best time to be moving Dx

Edit2:

I just realized that I'm going be online really late on Friday dry.gif ... I really should have finished those essays...

Edited by DeathCry

Caught three this drop. One reserved to gift, hahah, my friend is going to hug me to death.

Going to bed now; I can't stay awake. I'll get my eggies tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Good luck, y'all!

15 min online and 1 egg, not to bad if you know yesterday i had to hunt 1.5 until i got my first (and caugt the other 3 in 30 min then)

Now only two more to go smile.gif

edit;

ok, 3 5 min drops and 3 eggs.

good for the day

Edited by Dolphine

I can stay up another three hours before I start drooping. Love vacation.

Buuh, that was more than frustrating, cannot wait to see what these rascals look like.

Got my three! Happily egg locked with the the new eggies...can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

I'm here until the top of the hour drop ends.... which is what I said three times last night. So... I really mean it this time. For real. Most def. rolleyes.gif

Managed to catch my pair on the xx:45 drop. o_O It's getting later and people are leaving, which should make it easier. I think I'll try to catch a few more for gifting on the next hour drop, since I have a wacky schedule and will be awake for several hours.

Oh, and add me to the "this forced-Javascript-ON thing is for the birds" contingent. XP