TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

And yet people trade cb metals for blusangs. rolleyes.gif

Point still stands. It quite possible this Is the only chance some people have for some of these, even If theyre permenent. So id like to know if each breed is only getting Its release drop for 24 hours. I know this concept cant be THAT hard to understand, even if you disagree with the rarity of the questions.

I didn't get any CB Metal offers at all for my CB Blusang when I had it. rolleyes.gif Or Shimmer offers 4th gen. or lower. Anyways, my point is, Blusangs weren't rare until recently. If you don't get the new dragons at the initial release, it's very possible to get them after.

though a lot more blackcaps dropped at initial release=/ Or so it seemed. More people on tonight?

I agree there were a lot more Black Caps dropped. There are only 400 people in the cave though. Last night there were 800.

I have chrome and have no idea what javascript is. I've never seen an ad, and have never had a problem catching. O_o I have no idea what anyone is talking about. And I'm worried about it because I haven't even SEEN an egg in the biomes in a half hour. I can see plenty in the cave though. I AM SO CONFUSE.

A....

Fake-Drake...?

*throws eggs out the window* No fake-drakes allowed.

And yet people trade cb metals for blusangs. rolleyes.gif

Point still stands. It quite possible this Is the only chance some people have for some of these, even If theyre permenent. So id like to know if each breed is only getting Its release drop for 24 hours. I know this concept cant be THAT hard to understand, even if you disagree with the rarity of the questions.

This so much. The only CB Blusang I have was a gift, no matter how hard I hunt. If I don't catch whatever new one within hours of release, I probably won't ever catch it.

though a lot more blackcaps dropped at initial release=/ Or so it seemed. More people on tonight?

Actually it looks like there are less people AND the drops are shorter.

Dude, the egg glitters in the light. They're obviously "Bling" dragons.

Hahaha, YES!

I hope this upcoming drop goes smoother. I'm not optimistic, but one can always dream... *takes relaxing breath*

._ Wait. If these can't be bitten, they could be a drake, but... I'm thinking probably not a pygmy, because full-sized egg, but WHAT IF THEY'RE A NEW TWO-HEADED DRAGON.

Snagged two shinies in within the first hour, yay! For some reason the color/sheen makes me think of tomatoes. smile.gif Off to bed!

Ok, I'm getting hungry... who wants to run up to Taco Bell and get everyone some Tacos?!!!

Seriously? My Internet is dying

Edited by susitapsi

*face smack keyboard*

Frustrated, but I don't want to give up yet.

*smears on war-face-paint**growls at computer screen*

Let's dance.

That's what I did. I was starting to think I'd never get any, but I suddenly got two in a row after having no luck since the moment they started dropping. You can do it!

I agree there were a lot more Black Caps dropped. There are only 400 people in the cave though. Last night there were 800.

Yeah, I wonder why such a difference. blink.gif

I think the Javascript thing was done to spite people >.>;

Not sure how but I caught one, yay flukes @_@

Edited by SandstormL

._ Wait. If these can't be bitten, they could be a drake, but... I'm thinking probably not a pygmy, because full-sized egg, but WHAT IF THEY'RE A NEW TWO-HEADED DRAGON.

Oooooooooooooooh. Want.

I've missed eggs in every mini drop since the first release (and in the release for that matter). This is how I should feel, but...I have a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 keyboard, so... xd.png No breaking for me!

Edited by Wahya

Man, I'm going to have a long night.

*click* C'mon -blap- c'mon -blap- *steal an egg page* Aw, bull -blap- *alt+back* *repeat*

Honestly, I only need one each...

I'm sure there are some people who are catching several of these. There could be several reasons for this. I know for me, the only way to catch things during releases is to ctrl+click and f5 until the cave empties. Usually I'll only catch one this way, but sometimes I get lucky and catch several. Right now if you look at my scroll you'll see 3 of each day 1 and day 2. One of those is in process of being transferred (just waiting on the other end to accept it) and the other is going to be gifted when it's off cooldown since I only wanted 2. Or there are people hoarding them, which sure, it sucks, but there aren't any rules against it and there's really nothing we can do about it. I know I gifted 2 black caps (soon to be 3) since I got very lucky and I'm about to gift my 1st of this new one. I truly hope everyone is able to catch one, though. <3

wish not granted. i havent even got a glance at one.

It's good to have a fair playfield.

Considering the different ages of the computers, speeds of the servers, reflexes of the players, there is no such thing as a level playing field. The fraction of a second gained by turning javascript off might have been the only thing giving some slower players or older computers a shot at getting eggs to begin with. If that's the reasoning behind it, it's kinda pointless.

Finally got my two eggs for day 2. Heading off to let others catch some. Thanks TJ and go luck to catches.

Ok, I'm getting hungry... who wants to run up to Taco Bell and get everyone some Tacos?!!!

*skips off to the taco truck, then remembers another hour-drop is happening in ten minutes and scampers back*