TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

People who are freaking out... user posted image

It's just some pixels. All will move on. And hey, who knows, you may get one in the next drop, or from a kind gifter, or in a few days when all the hype calms down. Ya never know. ;D

~Feathers

Someone should add a hydra. It could like this dragon gave rise to the ancients tales of heroes fighting hydras. . . .

why cant you all just lose internet? WHY?!

*cries*

Bahahahahahahahaha

Man a two-headed would be amazing!! Those poor things need a new mate sometime in there life. tongue.gif

It's just some pixels. All will move on. And hey, who knows, you may get one in the next drop, or from a kind gifter, or in a few days when all the hype calms down. Ya never know. ;D

~Feathers

AHHH I love Pascel or however you spell his name! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif So cute!

Also now I want Tacos so thanks people... tongue.gif

I really want this to be a 2-headed now!

Edited by majors

~Feathers

This guy.

You have my respect.

Got my 3 eggs, Good luck to those still hunting!

Thank you TJ and spriters for these beautiful dragons!

OMG I got one! And I had no idea... I was doing the F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click and after the drop stopped I went to see how many hatchies I was waiting to grow up and VOILA'!!! And eggie! I WOULD get to see what it looked like IF I had images turned on... but I dont'... and I won't... until I get my other wittle eggie! smile.gif

Hmm... What browser are you using? When I tried to turn off images for the black caps yesterday, I couldn't even see the eggs' links to click at all. I'm using Chrome, by the way.

~Feathers

I feel evil for catching two to gift...but now I'm locked till I can gift them anyways....so maybe I won't get killed while I still through the cooldown...

._ Wait. If these can't be bitten, they could be a drake, but... I'm thinking probably not a pygmy, because full-sized egg, but WHAT IF THEY'RE A NEW TWO-HEADED DRAGON.

Pumpkins have a full-sized egg but are a pygmy breed. I don't think egg size has completely to do with breed.

Man a two-headed would be amazing!! Those poor things need a new mate sometime in there life. tongue.gif

Yeah my poor "Second Cousin of Cerberus" would like that me thinks, he's sorta a reject in the family as is. xd.png

exactly, really sad its the ONLY two headed, really need a fresh one and red would be perfect with the blue color. =]

Doritos are fueling me right now. I HIGHLY DOUBT there sre ONLY 400-summat people in the cave.

Luckily I got Black Cap the day before...

I suppose I'm the only one having the awful luck of the site throwing at me a Server Not Found error. I can't access any page at all. Anyone has a clue what might be causing this?

Try clearing your cache...that may be stopping you from getting anywhere. When that happens to me, I clear my cache/history (Google Chrome) and voila I have access again. biggrin.gif

If Mysftt made these guys too, I think I have a pretty good idea on what they are.

Still hoping for a two-headed pygmy Bling drake.

why cant you all just lose internet? WHY?!

*cries*

Hahaaa!

This just killed me xd.png

All things between wonderfully equal, I'm sure something would make the site go down too laugh.gif

Hmm... What browser are you using? When I tried to turn off images for the black caps yesterday, I couldn't even see the eggs' links to click at all. I'm using Chrome, by the way.

~Feathers

For some reason, since a recent update of Chrome, the same thing has happened for me. I cant turn anything off or it all disappears. I can do it in Firefox, but that thing lags like crazy.

Maybe I'll have more luck at the hourly drop. *fingers x'd*

:| Do not get my hopes up, man. Nooooo.

~Feathers

I'm on firefox so all I get are the descriptions and the word EGG above it... which is the link...