TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

user posted image

that is my official response.

hahahahaha

Within the first hour last night I was locked with 7 eggs. Why in the world is this release so different and so much more difficult? I mean, what happened to change it? It's very confusing. I'm hoping I can get the two eggs I meant to gift to a user who can't be here tonight, but I'm wondering if I'll be able to get them. :/ I'll try one more time at 2 a.m then I'm done even if it's no dice.

user posted image

TACOS, DAMNIT!

MEAN!!!!! Now im starving and have to settle for Ramen noodles.... and the disappointments just keep comin lol tongue.gif

Edited by majors

user posted image

that is my official response.

Hey, maybe that dragon will be pregnant with eggs. One of the preserved sharks in the biolabs was actually carrying a few babies when she died.

Coming right up! You want toast or homemade biscuits?

Buttered bread? xd.png I'm difficult, I know, but home made biscuits would be gorgeous with honey or maple syrup :3

Buttered bread? xd.png I'm difficult, I know, but home made biscuits would be gorgeous with honey or maple syrup :3

Oh yes, butter AND honey!!!! *drools*

Snap, I was meant to be online during the initial drop but I fell asleep. XD Ah well, not like being there for the mass drop helped me yesterday. Will try at the next hourly. o3o

If only the admin's eggs had codes that gave subtle hints about the dragon breed. I used to enjoy that detail and the speculation it created =P

Oh yes, butter AND honey!!!! *drools*

mmm... I feel like buttered and honey biscuits now :/ hmmmm cant go get some/make some, have to stay and catch eggs for my dragon omelet tongue.gif

Must... stay... awake... for next drop... I'm not good at this night-owl stuff. dry.gif

Going to do art to keep my brain sharp.

ninja.gif

I have finally caught one... *sigh*

user posted image

No healthy food tonight, so take your pick while you bunker down laugh.gif

How the... I mean... what in the... blink.gif I got 3 eggs that drop!! ohmy.gif Either people are slowly getting locked, or I'm getting faster as clicking xd.png Maybe, just maybe, I can even get 2 for myself (the ones I caught are to fulfill an IOU ^^; )

Blubbering Dragon Cave. I better get some eggs on the US release of Fast and Furious 6 or there will be consequences!

ninja.gif

How the... I mean... what in the... blink.gif I got 3 eggs that drop!! ohmy.gif Either people are slowly getting locked, or I'm getting faster as clicking xd.png Maybe, just maybe, I can even get 2 for myself (the ones I caught are to fulfill an IOU ^^; )

The DC God shined in your favor wink.gif

user posted image

Still nada. Gonna get into bed and if the next hour drop isn't kind to me, maybe the morning will be. X]

~Feathers

Got 3 more and DONE! I'm so glad that's over. lol

Good night and good luck everyone.. smile.gif

got my first. smile.gif one more and done for today.

keeping fingers crossed for you guys. ♥

oh and still have a black capped eggie for the one with none/or one, if someone is interested pm me. it is free to go to a lovely new home.

*contented sigh*

Finally got my four so I'm egglocked and done for the night. And then the song "I feel better..." starts to play in my head from Doc McStuffins... can anyone tell there's a toddler in my house? dry.gif

On another note, don't give up people! Refresh! Click! Refresh! Click! Go for the gold-errr-"odd glittering the the light"! wink.gif

Edited by jesterboohoo

Oh for the love of glitter.

Going to bed. Got work tomorrow, so enough of this tomfoolery.

Snagged one so far--the internet is definitely better here than where I was last night!

Here's hoping I manage to get two more next drop, because I really have to go to bed after that. Lol.

The DC God shined in your favor wink.gif

That could be, but who knows rolleyes.gif Either way, I'm happy to have caught what I could, while I could laugh.gif I'm trying so hard not to look at TJ's eggs/hatchies to see what these look like (yesterday's and today's) xd.png