TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

thanks TJ, now the only people who can catch ARE the ones with fast connections

*sighs*

how about catching some for us with your system,???

with Java script on, mine won't reload in time to catch diddly

who exactly was this supposed to help??

so much for a fun week sad.gif

I don't know why everyone is so frustrated, I had no problem catching eggs... I literally caught 2 in a 5 minute drop, then my brother who is 9 years old caught 4 in the hourly.

/Anyways

PM ME IN THE >>>>> MORNING <<<< OR EXACTLY 9 HOURS FROM NOW. If you have not caught one of these eggs yet and il catch one for you. Only one. And don't PM me before nine hours from now or il bite you.

Kaaay?

Night night!

Edited by boscodelta

well, i can't stay up anymore, too tired :/ hopefully i'll manage to catch at least one tomorrow unsure.gif

congrats to all those who caught and good luck to everyone else!

Good luck to those that are still trying to grab them. x3 For me, I'm off to bed for the night. |D *huddles eggs in a burrow and goes to sleep*

i give up. im just going to brood on this and hate you all later, plotting my revenge and biding my time before i unleash my wrath.

I'm reserving all my wrath for tomorrow and all throughout until the end of the release, for if I do not get anything even then, I'll have a reason to wrath-ify successful scrolls and claim their eggs for myself and take over the world with my army of dragonberries and when they hatch-

What if it's a dragon I dislike?

Takeovertheworldwithun-prettyreleasedargonsandnobodycanstopmehYEEEAAAAHHHH

I am really excited about the fact that so far, both of the new eggs have different gender sprites biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well, =/ my plans for this week have been wrecked, who knows if I'll be able to get day 3 or 4s' eggs.

I was at work today and the top of the hour kept passing without me realizing it... so I set the alarm on my phone and told my boss that I was taking my 15 minute breaks in two minute increments at the top of each hour!!! Hows THAT for desperation!!!

By this time last night I had 5, so far tonight only 1. I should just go to bed and try in the morning, but where's the fun in that? I only have room for one more, so I would like to get it and be done!

Last night I caught the four I wanted in the first drop. Tonight I finally got my 3rd in the 1 AM drop and didn't get my first until about 12:40

Success! Done for the night!

Thank you, TJ and Mysfytt, and good luck to all dragon hunters! smile.gif

Longer drops please?!? Would it really ruin game mechanics to have a few 5 min drops a few times in an hour?

Um, blink.gif how is this possible? blink.gif I didn't manage to get a single egg in the hourly drops, yet, somehow I got one from the 5 minute drop?!?!? blink.gif 1 down, 3 to go ^^;

Got my 3 in the xx:10 drop. laugh.gif

Hopefully the ones I grabbed yesterday will hatch before I go to school tomorrow, so I can try grab tomorrow's new eggs as soon as possible :3

Ok, so for the second time after an hour drop, I must have overloaded my poor laptop with the click fenzy because it crashed... again. Naturally, caught nothing. But during the last 5 minute drop, I was late to clicking, but jumped in and caught three blink.gif . I'm stunned... happy... but stunned. Good luck to everyone else still clicking! Don't give up! *hands out the war-face-paint* tongue.gif

Me and my computer right now:

user posted image

C'mon, computer. You and I have been buddies for almost four years now... Help a gal out, huh?

~Feathers

thanks TJ, now the only people who can catch ARE the ones with fast connections

*sighs*

how about catching some for us with your system,???

with Java script on, mine won't reload in time to catch diddly

who exactly was this supposed to help??

so much for a fun week sad.gif

Nooooooooo... .dont' give up hope! I just "accidentally" caught mine... kept doing F5 - click over and over and all of a sudden I got a message that I was OVERBURDENED!!!!

I have my 5 kids to help but if you don't get one after today let me know... I'm hoping we will have extras to gift (two per kid is the limit I set here... they can hoard later. hehehe)

**GROAN** Got my second one. My wrist actually hurts from the clicking. Both eggs are influenced and incubated. I might try next hour, if I'm still up, for a couple more to gift. I'm worn out and tired, but this release has been a tad stressful and I'm wired now, too, and couldn't sleep anyway.

It's fitting that tonights release from hell comes from a volcano.

Holy crap I just accidentally locked myself with 4 at the :10 drop. O.O Yesterday it took me around 600 tabs to catch 3.

I can't believe the 5 minute drops are actually successful laugh.gif

So I bought this tablet with the express intent of using quad core technology to catch pixel dragons. Javascript has effectively turned it into a paperweight. That was money well-spent... *toss* dry.gif

No eggs yet.

I just want two eggs. That's it.

*goes to kitchen to make you breakfast* Fried or scrambled?

*goes to kitchen to make you breakfast* Fried or scrambled?

an omelet for me thanks wink.gif