TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Pumpkins have a full-sized egg but are a pygmy breed. I don't think egg size has completely to do with breed.

Pumpkins were special, though. They originally couldn't breed. I think the decision to consider them a pygmy may have been made later.

Hahahaha I bet tomorrow people will be gifting them in the departure threads and no one would be picking them up just like what happened with the black caps

Calm down

If Mysftt made these guys too

Can we please not have a Mysfytt-only release? I love Mysfytt and all the other in-cave spriters but PLEASE get some fresh blood in there, there are artists who haven't had a single breed TAKEN OFF the Completed list in the whole 3 years they've been spriting :/

-coughmecough-

Finally caught a second one.

Doritos are fueling me right now. I HIGHLY DOUBT there sre ONLY 400-summat people in the cave.

Luckily I got Black Cap the day before...

*grabs your bag of Doritoes and runs away, luring you away from the cave*!!!!! laugh.gif

Second of three. One more and I'm locked until tomorrow night.

Two in an hour? We'll see how the hour drop goes.

Congrats! I now have hope! heheheh

This is just un censorkip.gif belivable for gods sake all are gone so dang fast!! Not fair you people grapping six just to spite people...

I understand your frustrations, but I think you're being a bit unreasonable in how you express those feelings. If you pay attention to some of the posts from yesterday, people who grab several eggs are gifting them to others who ask, if they're polite about it. Case in point, Windy very kindly gifted me two from yesterday's release because I asked nicely.

*grabs your bag of Doritoes and runs away, luring you away from the cave*!!!!! laugh.gif

*flies on a Dragon after you, and takes back Doritos bag*

*eats the rest and tosses it back at you, flies back to the cave*

I understand your frustrations, but I think you're being a bit unreasonable in how you express those feelings. If you pay attention to some of the posts from yesterday, people who grab several eggs are gifting them to others who ask, if they're polite about it. Case in point, Windy very kindly gifted me two from yesterday's release because I asked nicely.

i plan on selling my soul to the devil to catch one ...

Finally got one. Hoping for at least one more before I go to bed, which will be after the hourly, I think. So tired... *crosses fingers*

Another hour drop in less than two minutes...

user posted image

~Feathers

I need to start praying to the dragon gods right now. Man, I'll slaughter my laptop for good catches for the week.

How come, when it comes to the Holiday releases, I can catch them in the first hour or so?

Ah sweet, got my two before 4am this time. I can actually get to bed at a decent hour tonight! biggrin.gif

No seriously, like in about 5 hours or so it'll be super common stop getting your pants in a knot about it haha calm down, try your best, and have a cup of warm milk or something.

Edited by ylangylang

Wow... that's kind of extreme. I just going to sell one of my kidney's for one!

No seriously, like in about 5 hours or so it'll be super common stop getting your pants in a knot about it haha calm down, try your best, and have a cup of tea or something.

too late, i have no soul.

same here Ruby, now one more for my friend, who will hopeful,y pick up her blackcap eggs xd.png

Oh, for crying out loud.

user posted image

C'mere you little rascals!

Oh good heavens!! xd.png I'm like that when I get the "Sorry but the egg you're seeking was taken by someone else" (or something like that) message xd.png I still haven't gotten any yet, but I hope too soon :3