TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Got what I need for today, and one extra. When I awaken in eight hours I shall toss that egg to someone who needs it!

But for now... I SLEEP!

Friggin Earache. @_@

Well that sucked major lollipops... hopefully i can snag a couple this afternoon.

*slinks off to sleep*

I love your scroll banner dragons!!!

screw it, im gonna go cut off a rabits foot and tie it to a horse shoe made of 4leaved clovers.

*clicking like mad*

*Eyebrow begins to itch unbearably*

No, I-I must resist. I... can't! Agh!

Still no egg. xd.png

Can we please not have a Mysfytt-only release? I love Mysfytt and all the other in-cave spriters but PLEASE get some fresh blood in there, there are artists who haven't had a single breed TAKEN OFF the Completed list in the whole 3 years they've been spriting :/

-coughmecough-

Yeah, I'm only hazarding a guess though, since the egg itself isn't descriptive enough to pinpoint a breed 100%. Really want to see them hatch, even moreso than the Blackcaps...

WOOT! Got one in the xx:05 drop biggrin.gif

Now I just need 2 more biggrin.gif

I will you all good fortune as well!

too late, i have no soul.

Haha, I read through all your comment and those are exactly what I want to say =)))))))

Yeah, it's gonna be fun dry.gifdry.gif

screw it, im gonna go cut off a rabits foot and tie it to a horse shoe made of 4leaved clovers.

If you go get me taco's I'll give you one of mine. tongue.gif

I didn't expect for it to be that difficult, I was hoping to catch at least four so I can donate two of them to the people having a hard time, but I narrowly was able to catch just my second egg in the last few seconds of the eggs dropping. >_>

Good luck to all of those trying for them.

._. Not one.

And now I need to go to work, so I'm away for about 10 hrs. Greaaaat. =3=

*LOUD SQUEALING*

I finally got one! Now I'm going to bed. Good luck everyone!

Now I feel bad though. I scared my guinea pigs with my inhuman shrieks. blink.gif

Can we please not have a Mysfytt-only release? I love Mysfytt and all the other in-cave spriters but PLEASE get some fresh blood in there, there are artists who haven't had a single breed TAKEN OFF the Completed list in the whole 3 years they've been spriting :/

-coughmecough-

Yes ~

I love all spriters equally wub.gif

*grabs your bag of Doritoes and runs away, luring you away from the cave*!!!!! laugh.gif

if you're running away, arnt you leaving the cave to? xd.png

Well, =/ my plans for this week have been wrecked, who knows if I'll be able to get day 3 or 4s' eggs.

*clicking like mad*

*Eyebrow begins to itch unbearably*

No, I-I must resist. I... can't! Agh!

Still no egg. xd.png

hahahaha that happened to me and I missed the first few seconds of the hour!!! xd.png

Dang. That was a loooot of people on there. Aaaaand a two minute drop, lol. I kept reloading and clicking for what seemed like hours and didn't get one. XD Guess I will try again until I get one. Just wait, you'll see me lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce on the first egg next drop!!! ....just like the 600 other people.

Much harder than yesterday hmm... Nice to see another "glitterdragon" anyway.

By this time last night I had 5, so far tonight only 1. I should just go to bed and try in the morning, but where's the fun in that? I only have room for one more, so I would like to get it and be done!

Welp, with having to keep javascript on now my pages aren't loading quick enough, I barely got eggs yesterday with it off. Suppose I'll have to wait and hope that the hourly drops contain new eggs only for the next few hours, until I'm not fighting 400odd people for an egg. xd.png

Anywho, good luck on catching some eggs everyone! biggrin.gif

And that's it for me... eyeballs falling out. *thud* zzzzz

Holy crap I actually caught not only one egg on a five-minute drop, but caught my three! (Don't worry everyone, I'm egg-locked now. wink.gif )

IT WAS REALLY LIKE I HAD THE TOUCH; I HAD THE POOOOOOOWER!

ETA: Okay I suppose this kind of seems insensitive since lots of people are dissapointed but c'mon here I'm singing the song from the 80's animated Transformers movie; there isn't much to take seriously here.

Edited by DorkJulian

if you're running away, arnt you leaving the cave to? xd.png

Geesh, such details! A C T U A L L Y I was luring them away so YOU could have a chance to catch.

You're welcome. rolleyes.gif

124 tabs open and caught one.

That is mind blowing. My computer would have ragequit after about 20 tabs xd.png It's already flashing a temperature gauge telling me my motherboard is too hot.

Gratz on your catch!