TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

This is just un censorkip.gif belivable for gods sake all are gone so dang fast!! Not fair you people grapping six just to spite people...

They can't grab anything now, so that's fine with me! wink.gif

And I seriously doubt it's to spite people

Edit: Congrats all who have managed to catch 1 and more! biggrin.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Not sure if anyone has figured out what these are yet...

They can not be bitten, so I'd guess either a type of Pygmy or Drake. Not sure on the specific breed, though.

Full size egg so it's probably a Drake

It's frustrating that I can't even get one, yet fun all the same. I kinda feel like I'm being challenged in a way. |D

It's challenging my dislocated shoulder is what it's doing to me. hehehe

My kids took pity on me right before Mother's Day and all pitched in to help me achieve another of my scroll goals... and earlier today I asked them if they were going to help me get the new eggs and my 9 year old yelled, "Oh heck no! Every man for himself!" and ran out the room. I just about died laughing!!!

Can people stop comparing them to Blusangs? A month or two after they were released, they weren't even rare and were easy to catch; I know because I would take a couple caveblockers to find a Blusang or 2 underneath. :| I think after they started being used in Shimmerscale lineages, they got more demanded and thus rarer.

And yet people trade cb metals for blusangs. rolleyes.gif

Point still stands. It quite possible this Is the only chance some people have for some of these, even If theyre permenent. So id like to know if each breed is only getting Its release drop for 24 hours. I know this concept cant be THAT hard to understand, even if you disagree with the rarity of the questions.

Not sure if anyone has figured out what these are yet...

They can not be bitten, so I'd guess either a type of Pygmy or Drake. Not sure on the specific breed, though.

:| Urgh. I like breeds that can breed with all other breeds... Oh well. I kinda hope they won't be as gorgeous as the Day/Night Glories, simply because I would love to use the drakes in a lot of lineages, but can't.

o-o wow... the page wouldn't even load for me on that last drop... *debates going to bed*

*face smack keyboard*

Frustrated, but I don't want to give up yet.

*smears on war-face-paint**growls at computer screen*

Let's dance.

I usually enjoy the drops but now these ones are just going to fast and taking too much time to 're-drop' in the cave. sad.gif I'm disappointed actually, but i know this is only fair.

if anyone has any to gift, ill trade it for my soul ... and a golden goat.

[bigimg]Biting Laptop[/bigimg]

rolleyes.gif

Yes, I'm just short of that xd.png

I'm currently grinding my teeth, for now happy.gif

lol It's only been one hourly drop and ppl are already swearing revenge xd.png

:3 ah I love watching people get mad for no good reason...

I'm sure there are some people who are catching several of these. There could be several reasons for this. I know for me, the only way to catch things during releases is to ctrl+click and f5 until the cave empties. Usually I'll only catch one this way, but sometimes I get lucky and catch several. Right now if you look at my scroll you'll see 3 of each day 1 and day 2. One of those is in process of being transferred (just waiting on the other end to accept it) and the other is going to be gifted when it's off cooldown since I only wanted 2. Or there are people hoarding them, which sure, it sucks, but there aren't any rules against it and there's really nothing we can do about it. I know I gifted 2 black caps (soon to be 3) since I got very lucky and I'm about to gift my 1st of this new one. I truly hope everyone is able to catch one, though. <3

*face smack keyboard*

Let's dance.

user posted image

I'm clicking like a madwoman, then soothing myself down in between attempted egg-napping by reading Harry Potter meta. I'm having fun now. No new guys for me yet, but they will come. It's already 100 less people grabbing than when it started.

Though frustrating, I do agree; a challenge is usually pretty fun!~ x)

And my guess is that the longer these guys out, the easier to catch (liek the Black-caps). I dunno though.

though a lot more blackcaps dropped at initial release=/ Or so it seemed. More people on tonight?

managed to get 2 on the last drop but that's only because I switched to my laptop which is 200% faster than my desktop

I still think it's ridiculous to force us to turn on javascript though as I know how frustrating it is for people with slower internet or computers

and it's not like it was a "secret" advantage to people since we openly talked about it

I even walked a few people through how to turn it off yesterday because they didn't know how!

sigh

guess there's no use in being a baby over something so small since it's most likely not going to change

I'm just extremely frustrated

Σ(-`Д´-ノ;)ノ

This is just un censorkip.gif belivable for gods sake all are gone so dang fast!! Not fair you people grapping six just to spite people...

Please dont take this the wrong way but those who are catching 5-6 eggs are not doing it to spite anyone, most of them are gifting to other users who dont have any luck catching, thats what I did with yesterdays eggs... I sent them to random users who were unable to catch any themselves. biggrin.gif I do wish everyone the best of luck and since I caught my 2 I must head to bed so I wont over sleep and be late for work..again... tongue.gif

Edited by majors

*face smack keyboard*

Let's dance.

^This^

My favorite part of the new releases. It's the only time a thread because a bonafide chatroom! smile.gif

Dude, the egg glitters in the light. They're obviously "Bling" dragons.

lol!

I think I like that better than glittery blood.

As far as grabbing more than one, people click until the drop is done. They don't know how many eggs they have until they peek and see what they got. So "spite" has nothing to do with it. Given that most people are half locked with black capped, it should be extremely easy to pick these up all day tomorrow. So if you are tired, go to sleep.

And I do hope the black caps start dropping again.