TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

@ Nine - I was thinking Bling dragons as well laugh.gif

oh a new two head would be nice and red is a good match for checkers with the existing split *grins*

o._.0 someone tried to bite one of these, knowing how hard they are to get and that they glitter!!

Ok, I'm getting hungry... who wants to run up to Taco Bell and get everyone some Tacos?!!!

Ha, yeah, let's go. happy.gif

Need to refuel for next drop, lol

This so much. The only CB Blusang I have was a gift, no matter how hard I hunt. If I don't catch whatever new one within hours of release, I probably won't ever catch it.

Yeah, same here. I missed the initial release by a few days, managed to get one CB as a gift, and have never gotten another one since. I never even *see* them on the Coast. (And of course, now I have a lovely Shimmerscale that I can't breed because I don't have the right gendered one...)

Zero. sad.gif Javascript is KILLING me. Limits me to 2 goes per drop, or 3 if I'm reeeeeeaaaally lucky...

Got my 2nd day release egg smile.gif This egg is special because it shares the same birthday as my dad! Hehe.

Seriously? I've had Java only turned off for the new releases. Now I can't do that. I think I'm gonna look for Adblock again >.>

(Honestly, that takes all the fun out for me. And people with high-speed Internet complaining about other people who have to turn off Java to at least stand a SMALL chance... censorkip.gif you)

^^^^^^^^^^

I'm hoping for one more egg next hour...and a longer drop.

*skips off to the taco truck, then remembers another hour-drop is happening in ten minutes and scampers back*

Ooh yay! I was concentrating on watching for the 5 minute drops that I didn't realize we are almost to the top of the hour, yay! (THEN will you go get me some taco's? biggrin.gif

I didn't even know turning off javascript gives one the advantage.

On the one hand, i want another two headed, on the other, I think the red would go better with the drakes we have. But WOOT! Not a dragon xd.png

What are these "fake-drakes" people are talking about?

Oh dear, don't get them started o.O

Edited by Vhale

I would love another drake. Actually, I would prefer new drakes over two-headeds. /shot

When I reach Level 10, I think that my member title should be: Worst Release Catcher Ever.

Because that sums up how these events roll for me! So exciting, but so... frustrating. biggrin.gif

Haha, this ^ So much this.

These red eggs are beautiful. I like that they "glitter." Such a lovely descriptive term.

._ Wait. If these can't be bitten, they could be a drake, but... I'm thinking probably not a pygmy, because full-sized egg, but WHAT IF THEY'RE A NEW TWO-HEADED DRAGON.

FPTFPTFPTFPT DO WANT. WANT WITH MY WHOLE SOUL.

Wow, utter failure x)

I didn't even know turning off javascript gives one the advantage.

Yup happy.gif

Less to load

~

OMG I really hope the next hour has a drop worth the length of 10 minutes unsure.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Considering the different ages of the computers, speeds of the servers, reflexes of the players, there is no such thing as a level playing field. The fraction of a second gained by turning javascript off might have been the only thing giving some slower players or older computers a shot at getting eggs to begin with. If that's the reasoning behind it, it's kinda pointless.

DC....

Fair?!

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT AHA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. How could anyone think of anything so absurd? This is the most unfair game I've ever played. Not that I mind, as it causes bickering.

._ Wait. If these can't be bitten, they could be a drake, but... I'm thinking probably not a pygmy, because full-sized egg, but WHAT IF THEY'RE A NEW TWO-HEADED DRAGON.

oooo, can Two-headed dragons not be bitten?

I am excited no matter what kind of dragon it is! xd.png

Ok, I'm getting hungry... who wants to run up to Taco Bell and get everyone some Tacos?!!!

I am having pizza! xd.png

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave! 7 eggs in 7 days is awesome! happy.gif

I usually do better on the second hourly drop (I usually blink and miss the 5 minute drops, LOL) and MAN I forgot the strategy I worked up when I was out today!

*pulls up iTunes and puts Stan Bush's "The Touch" on loop*

yeeeeeeeeEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Edited by DorkJulian

I'm hoping for one more egg next hour...and a longer drop.

*prays to dc gods for this to*

OMG I got one! And I had no idea... I was doing the F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click -F5 - click and after the drop stopped I went to see how many hatchies I was waiting to grow up and VOILA'!!! And eggie! I WOULD get to see what it looked like IF I had images turned on... but I dont'... and I won't... until I get my other wittle eggie! smile.gif

Had a massive lag when clicking for eggs so I didn't get to see if I got any. Went to my scroll and saw two of them sitting there. <3

People who are freaking out... user posted image

It's just some pixels. All will move on. And hey, who knows, you may get one in the next drop, or from a kind gifter, or in a few days when all the hype calms down. Ya never know. ;D

~Feathers