TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

By this time last night I had 5, so far tonight only 1. I should just go to bed and try in the morning, but where's the fun in that? I only have room for one more, so I would like to get it and be done!

I had five last night by 12:21, and was able to gift 3 and AP another 3, but I've got zilch tonight. Just collecting browser crashes. dry.gif

*goes to kitchen to make you breakfast* Fried or scrambled?

*BZZT*

Make that three hard-boiled eggs.

*BZZT*

And one duck egg.

o_o I managed to catch one at the X:15 drop! Madness!

I finally caught my two as well, phew. One less person hunting in the biomes for 23 hours =o

Ya I like the 5 min drops since I can time them and frenzy click lol I caught both of mine tonight on a 5 min. drop. Dont give up people you can do it!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Anyone who needs a bucket of luck raise your hand and I will dump one on you tongue.gif

*goes to kitchen to make you breakfast* Fried or scrambled?

How about EXTREMELY well done and chopped to fine pieces?

Why is it so much harder to get the eggs today than yesterday? @_@

Because we are forced to keep that damned javascript on, that's why.

Ya I like the 5 min drops since I can time them and frenzy click lol I caught both of mine tonight on a 5 min. drop. Dont give up people you can do it!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Anyone who needs a bucket of luck raise your hand and I will dump one on you tongue.gif

user posted image

My computer is making unsettling noises and I'm getting frustrated I think I'm gonna lay off for a while shades.png

Edited by toboe5tails

Yay! got my second at the 15 min drop and a bunch of overburdaned messages. If only I hadn't grabbed those 2 CB daydreams earlier... tongue.gif

So far, a big fat zip for me! xd.png Lots of clicking and my arm is killing me xd.png I thought I would have some luck at the drop at the top of the hour or the one at the 15-minute mark but I didn't. tongue.gif

Five minute drops? I can't even see those. xd.png

user posted image

Yes Ms. Granger? Can you please recite to me the twelve uses of Dragon's blood?

I'm about to hack one's head off to alleviate my stress.

How about EXTREMELY well done and chopped to fine pieces?

That just seems like an odd way to get an egg, but I can't really talk since I made a scrambled egg with salmon dog kibble in it this morning. . .

My connection keeps timing out. says the cave takes too long to respond. sleep.gif

user posted image

Hahahaha this made my night and im a big harry potter fan tongue.gif

*Dumps bucket on head* Here have another and a cookie poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

user posted image

that is my official response.

Got my second egg in the 5 minute drop. smile.gif

That's my 2 caught, so I'm happy now. I'll bow out, to give others a chance. smile.gif

Now it's 6.20, so I'm off to bed. tongue.gif

Got my two just now, within the first drop I attempted to get them in. smile.gif Can't wait to see what they hatch into.

If anyone needs some "GONNA BE AWESOME" music this worked pretty well for me:

RIDING THE EYE OF THE DC STORM, YOU GOT THE TOUCH!

This is genius.

*hands stuffed toy dragon*

Have at it.

If you use Firefox, go into Options / content/javascript/advanced/uncheck all boxes.

Oh, and disable all add-ons, too.

an omelet for me thanks wink.gif

Coming right up! You want toast or homemade biscuits?

Alright, I just got my two (at this hour's :05 drop and :10 drop), so I'm done for today and can finally go to bed. happy.gif That was hard, though - I expect I would've caught at least one during the very first drop if Javascript hadn't been disabled. dry.gif

I'm not pleased with that change, and I don't at all agree that it will make the playfield fair. As long as some people have faster computers or faster Internet connections than others, they will always have an unfair advantage over the others. Doesn't matter if Javascript is enabled or disabled. So, in that regard, Dragon Cave will never ever be fair. Unless TJ finds a way to detect the speed of someone's Internet connection and gets his site to direct that person to a biome filled with people with the same Internet speeds. I mean, if there would be a way to group biomes according to Internet speed (with each level of Internet speed having their own Volcano, Forest, etc.), it would be a whole lot fairer than it ever could be with the current system.

An other option would be people to allow people to grab only 2 eggs during the first 5 hours of a new release at least. I'm sure that would cause less lag and allow eggs to become distributed among people more quickly and fairly. But turning Javascript off? I don't think that matters much at all (when it comes to "fairness"), it's like a drop in the ocean. But that's just my take on it.