AlternateMew

Zombie advice

3d 5 hrs left, 1,476/441/2 and my hatchie just gendered. Darn. That's about what all my hatchies got this year. xP

I only have one s1 zombie hatchie and its views are super low. 735/274/4 Not sure I can manage that again LOL.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

1579/477/2 is my lowest, its at 1d 17h too.

Ungendered, "it seems to consume charcoal and ashes". Whoops, forgot what description that one is, and I'm not gonna unfog to peek xd.png

They've been fogged since they hatched and I've forgotten half of them o.O They're all CB.

So it was midnight on the cave time, and now Oct 17 by the Cave...

I have 5 adults done in. Just have to wait for hatchies....

Ah! Yes. Let the slaughtering begin.

I'm waiting until roughly 7-8pm Cave Time because I'm in PST time so killing now wouldn't be extremely helpful xP

Why am I excited to kill dragons xd.png

Edited by Stellaluna22

Five adults down... I can only hope for the best. Please, please, please... *Crosses fingers*

I'm wondering how many Dragons across DC will be Murdered today

5 of mine have meet the knife (not that i looked), 2 evaded may they now live long happy lives laugh.gif

Killed 4, I think the max is 5 but maybe a slot was used up because I had a vamp fail this week. :b

A bunch evaded before I finally had my 4 victims. *crosses fingers* Hope at least one of of my 9 (assuming I can get 5 more kills on Halloween) revives, none of the ones I prepared last year revived.

ninja.gifsad.gif Good luck to all of us! *Crosses fingers again*

Some people are saying Dino's have no revive option...?

People need to stop and think a moment at times:

To expect an Undead or Neglected DRAGON from a DINOSAUR?

Edited by Nyxity

Done my five ungendered kills ninja.gif Please let me get at least one!

All my first hatchie batch have now gendered.

I have one hatchie with 976 views and 326 UV's, 3 days 9 hours left - kind of hoping that one won't, but can't complain if it does, since I have two ungendered already.

Good luck everyone!

First time I am properly trying for Zombies smile.gif Got a few hatchies fogged and waiting to die, have adults planned for the slaughter too.

I plucked up the courage to kill a couple few years ago which I got 1 zombie from, but hoping for at least a couple more this year huh.gif fingers crossed!

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

I'm so nervous. I killed five of my zombie fodders at random and now I'm worried I'll forget to do the revival attempt before the tombstones vanish because the 31st will be a very busy day for me. I don't want them to have died in vain. xd.png

Five Cheeses have been sacrificed and the hatchies should also start dying soon. And then I have space to starve some more. >:D

Edit: Also, so far none of the hatchies I want to stay ungendered have gendered, I hope it stays like this.

Edited by The_Imago

Not going to scroll thru 67 pages, so if this has already been stated here, sorry.

According to the current Wiki:

- you can now zombify Dinos as ungendered zombies.

- can now also zombify drakes, pygmys, vampires, two-headed and wyverns.

- zombies are fixed on your scroll, don't wander anymore

- hatchlings are always frozen upon zombified

- can no longer do zombies anytime BUT Oct 31.

Hope this helps any.

-Dinos do not have a revive option. (and they aren't dragons in the first place) Chickens also can't be zombiefied because you eat them.

-this has always been true as far as I know.

-this was fixed awhile back, when they became visible to the scroll owner during the day, they stopped moving.

- yes, zombies are dead and can not grow. so a hatchling is going to stay as a hatchling. Perversely, if they fully revive and died from lack of time you have about 30 mins to get them views before they die again or freeze them. Otherwise they will run out of time again. (the timer will "glitch" and say they have an insane amount of days left before the system fixes it. I think it was like 97 last year)

-There has NEVER been a zombie created on any date except Oct 31. (unless TJ has them). This has always been a rumor, but isn't actually true. Last year however, someone did successfully revive a dragon that had been killed in June because of them not being removed from the system. TJ immediately fixed that because it was glitch. As the user was allowed to keep the zombie, this is the only know example of a dragon who appears to have been zombiefied not on Halloween due to it's death date.

Edited by DragonLady86

People need to stop and think a moment at times:

To expect an Undead or Neglected DRAGON from a DINOSAUR?

Good point! xd.png

I wish there were Zombie Dinosaurs as well! Or Zombie chickens (though that might be a bit of a pity, considering that it took me months to trade for my first one and some people might not even have one.)

Good point! xd.png

I wish there were Zombie Dinosaurs as well! Or Zombie chickens (though that might be a bit of a pity, considering that it took me months to trade for my first one and some people might not even have one.)

It would be really hard to get a chicken zombie since the Kill message says you cook and eat it. lol

My first hatchie should die in 9 hours. *rubs hands* Wondering if I should get the knife out for some adults now, or wait a few more hours...

Question:

Could you kill 5 hatchlings frozen and 5 adults, or can you only kill a total of 5 frozen hatchlings and adults? As in, do they all take up the kill slot?

Edit: Thank you Amazon_warrior and Mirhana!

Edited by chrispy

Question:

Could you kill 5 hatchlings frozen and 5 adults, or can you only kill a total of 5 frozen hatchlings and adults? As in, do they all take up the kill slot?

You can kill a total of 5 things, that includes eggs, hatchlings and adults. Failed Vampire bites count as kills too. Eggs and hatchlings that have died from time running out or sickness do not count as a kill slot.

I recommend killing adults, since you can let hatchlings die by fogging them until the time runs out.

Edited by Mirhana

Question:

They all take up a kill slot, so it's five in total, not 5 frozens + 5 adults.

Killed my zombie fodder. Now to wait.

And it seems everytime I try to help and quote something from the Wiki, it turns out it's wrong??? Why do we even have a Wiki, if it's info is unreliable???

Question:

Edit: Thank you Amazon_warrior and Mirhana!

To add to the previous answers, you can kill 5 today, and attempt to revive before the tombstones disappear then kill 5 more on the 31st to get 10 kills. but the tombstones disappear 2 weeks to the minute so you have to do the kills today early enough to have time after.

Took the plunge and plunged in the knife. tongue.gif Had a couple of annoying dodges, but now I have four adult and one frozen Black dragons buried 6' under. *evil cackle*

Killed my five adults, now patiently waiting for my hatchlings to perish... I'm a cold-blooded murderer. Trying to viewbomb two non-ER hatchies to get them to die sooner but so far they haven't even gotten sick.

Riverwillows, what info on the wiki is incorrect?

Edit: the ungendered zombies from dinos? I've never seen any so can't confirm or deny, anyone have or know of a screenie showing that either dino's can't be revived or screenie of ungendered adult zombie?

Edited by Mirhana

Oh, just other posts I've made in other threads, 5 or 6 times, where I quoted something from the Wiki, to help out, and each time was made aware that the info I quoted was outdated, or somehow incorrect. Not gonna help out that way anymore.