AlternateMew

Zombie advice

I wasn't really planning it, but a Cheese popped up and I still have time to hatch and fog it to death, so here goes for genderless Zombie hatchie this year. smile.gif Also have 7 tombstones and counting... biggrin.gif

I just wanted one undead hatchling this year, and... 1 dodge and 1 kill.

Killed 5 adults dragons. Only one dodged. Not too bad. smile.gif

ALSO one of my hatchlings finally gendered, so I'm putting all of my hopes and dreams on him. If I'm going to get a gendered zombie hatchling this year, it's gotta be him. No pressure, dude. tongue.gif

*laughs hysterically*

Time:

3:58 pm PST. 6:58 pm Cave Time.

They were all left unnamed, is that okay? If they revive into zombies I can rename them?

So many dodges, ughh. D:

I almost ran out of cheeses. I only have 3 adults. 2 dodged and the third died.

Dodges:

1. Male Summer Seasonal, Forest

2. Male Silver Lunar Herald, Desert

3. Cheese Dragon, Desert

4. Cheese Dragon, Alpine

5. Female Greater Spotted Drake, Forest

Killed:

1. Male Silver Lunar Herald, Volcano

2. Female Purple Dorsal, Jungle

3. Female Silver Lunar Herald, Desert

4. Female Alpine Two-Headed Lindwurm, Alpine

5. Cheese Dragon, Desert

Edited by Stellaluna22

five successful kills and one dodge and a ton of extra ZF

i did REALLY good to not have any dodges

lets hope for five successful zombies!

Edited by blockEdragon

Completely chickened out when was time to kill. Zombies? Maybe next year. If I'm able to grow some hair on my chest. Pathetic.

Stellaluna22:

They were all left unnamed, is that okay? If they revive into zombies I can rename them?

My gosh, I didn't think about names...is it true we can name them if they

successfully Zombie?

I think I remember hearing someone say that they can be named like regular dragons.

But if they dragons that died and have names, the name will die with them too and can never be recovered.

5 kills biggrin.gif and I named the zombies I got last year.

So many evasions today... only three successful kills out of all my fodder. Guess I'll keep trying for the other two slots and hope I can get three of my other ones dead on Halloween itself. Trying for female and ungendered adults, plus s2 hatchies this year.

It's probably better to leave them unnamed.

You can name zombies. But right now, if you kill a named dragon and it doesn't revive - you've lost that name forever.

Got two kills and three evasions so far, but at least the kills I did get are the ones I'm most looking forward to convert to zombies.

I also can't decide whether to kill one of my lunar heralds who's rejected all of her mates so far, because I gave her a neat name based off her funny code. Plus I get a volcano tombstone too...so undecided DX

Completely chickened out when was time to kill. Zombies? Maybe next year. If I'm able to grow some hair on my chest. Pathetic.

If you do decide to do it, just pick a few very common dragons from you scroll and use them. smile.gif I used some of my CB Undines because I have a bunch and they're easily replaceable.

The kill message is kind of sad though. xd.png

Got two kills and three evasions so far, but at least the kills I did get are the ones I'm most looking forward to convert to zombies.

I also can't decide whether to kill one of my lunar heralds who's rejected all of her mates so far, because I gave her a neat name based off her funny code. Plus I get a volcano tombstone too...so undecided DX

I found this extremely funny for some reason...xd.png

But if the poor dragon dies forever, the code will be gone D:

I'm gonna start collecting hatchling fodder soon, the four I have now all ended up getting a pretty high number of views at 1100~1300 and UVs at about 100. /:

But I think most hatchlings won't gender as long as they don't go pass 100 UVs too much, here's to hoping~

Edited by suskekun222

My hatchlings will die in less than a day.

And then, finally, my scroll will be unlocked for more dead things *giggles hysterically*

Good to know so many people are getting into the spirit. *Eyes Stellaluna22 specifically*

I must say, I am getting nervous, though.

My hatchies are dying. >:D Fifteen tombstones overall now, with more to come. And the next bunch of hatchies is being prepared! I also have at least five from every biome now, so maybe I'll even get a full set of tombstones this year! happy.gif

My first batch are due to die just after 4am tomorrow morning. (10.10am Sunday here, just now).

We're on holiday this week, so going to get up around 8am to grab more CB's before going out!

I'm gonna start collecting hatchling fodder soon, the four I have now all ended up getting a pretty high number of views at 1100~1300 and UVs at about 100. /:

But I think most hatchlings won't gender as long as they don't go pass 100 UVs too much, here's to hoping~

They most likely won't gender with 100-ish UVs. I have 15 hatchlings already, and only one has gendered. The one that gendered had 321 UVs. The rest were in the 100-300 range and did not gender (yet).

I guess I'm getting into the game a little late? I have four "zombie fodder" hatchies right now, it'll be a few days before they grow up so I can kill them. I tried going through my scroll and finding adults I wouldn't mind killing, but it turns out I'm attached to every single one!

This is my first time trying for Zombies, so I'm kinda excited.

im gonna have to actually hoard zombie fodder this time so im sure to get what i need but i feel bad for the poor babies