AlternateMew

Zombie advice

4 of my 6 kill attempts yesterday (all adults) resulted in dodges xPPP

4 of my 6 kill attempts yesterday (all adults) resulted in dodges xPPP

That's unfortunate xd.png

im dealing with allowing them to die by saying they wandered away and got lost in the fog but I found them too late to keep them alive. so I have to wait till halloween so the magic is stronger to attempt a revival.

I like that storyline! Makes me feel better about letting approximately 32 hatchlings die. unsure.gif

im dealing with allowing them to die by saying they wandered away and got lost in the fog but I found them too late to keep them alive. so I have to wait till halloween so the magic is stronger to attempt a revival.

That's cute, I think I'm copying this xd.png

Edit: Someone here who needs a couple of low UV hatchies for S1 zombies? I decided to stick to one breed of zombie fodder to keep my zombies in one place on my scroll (well, mostly one place, genderless ones will be in another place obviously). Feel free to pm me. gone

Edited by Ha-Ki

Drakes, two-headed dragons, pygmies, enchanted items (cheese, paper) and regular dragons can be zombified and all share the same zombie sprite.

Quoting myself to answer the pygmie question.

Ayup, fogging hatchies to death is mostly easy!  The worst part is how much they lock your scroll up if you have a lot of them.  rolleyes.gif

Yes, struggling with that right now. 20/21 sad.gif I need some to hurry up and die so I can get more. xd.png

ETA: I keep leaving one random word out. dry.gif

Edited by Eos

first-time trying zombie-fying anything... Just went through and tried to kill three of my marked adults, two dodged. Dangit. Now I have to wait! I now have one tombstone on my scroll. I am not used to having a tombstone on my scroll! I also bred two more eggs to let run out of time as hatchies, just in case I get really lucky with reviving and am able to zombie-fy more then one dragon. I'm starting slow, this year: only 6 dragons will die for this experiment. I'm not really comfortable with any more then that.

Methinks this thread has greatly changed from the "Zombie Advice" to the "Zombie Experiments Report" thread... I wonder if the posts unrelated to advice can be moved into a new thread?

I'm trying to kill one hatchling with sickness - it got sick right after hatching and it's sick for 2 days now. I added it to every site I know (about ten), but it still didn't helped. It gendered now. Can I do anything else, or should I hide it? It is at 5 days now, but I don't want it to be too close to 4 days with that much views, I don't want it to grow up sad.gif

I had a fogged hatchling gender at 193 UV. I was counting on that lovely to be an ungendered (potential) Zombie. I'm realllllllllly hoping my others with similar UV Don't gender :/

I had a fogged hatchling gender at 193 UV. I was counting on that lovely to be an ungendered (potential) Zombie. I'm realllllllllly hoping my others with similar UV Don't gender :/

*peeks* It has quite a few views, though. I think if it's much over 2000 then you're in danger of gendering, especially if the UVs are getting close to 200. I have two with 1,641V/193UV and 1,886V/208UV and less than 24h on the clock, and a third with 1,976UV/233V and under 2d left. None have gendered yet, but I shall watch them with interest to see if they do.

55 TOMBSTONES?!?!?!?!?!?! Can I see your scroll?! 55... *Shakes head in disbelief* Holy cow! O.O

Fortytwo had over a hundred last year. It was insane. I should have 45 once the rest finish dying on me. I doubled what I managed last year. biggrin.gif

55 Tombstones and rising laugh.gif lowest i had gender had 157 UVs  sad.gif

So strange! ohmy.gif Did it have a lot of views?? unsure.gif

The lowest I had gender had these stats: Views: 2,167 / Unique Views: 256 / Clicks: 1

------

I should have 33 hatchlings and 5 adults zombie tries once they're all done dying on me. I'm going to catch 2 more hatchlings and that's it. xd.png

Edited by Eos

9 Tombstones so far... I think as long as the Unique Views are under 300, the hatchling should remain ungendered

I thought that too; however, I have 12 hatchlings that gendered and 5 of those gendered with less than 300 unique views. So now I have no idea. laugh.gif

16 tombstones (5 Kills + 11 starved) here, ultimately I'll have over 30, assuming my Halloween slaughter goes to plan. smile.gif I haven't focussed completely on starving hatchies this year, though I've done more than I ever did previously. My overall plan is to see what I get this year and then maybe fill in gaps/work on Zombie lineages in subsequent years. smile.gif

My lowest views on a gendered Zombie hatchling are this one,

https://dragcave.net/lineage/oh8Kv - Lost Glory Hatchling (♂, ❄) 1,941/247/0.

My hatchlings without genders have these stats:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/h7sjS - Carpe Noctem - Hatchling (❄) 2,425/173/7

https://dragcave.net/lineage/foWMF - Dead Sargasso - Hatchling (❄) 682/135/0

https://dragcave.net/lineage/EvDII - Evil Dead II - Hatchling (❄) 1,713/176/0.

I hope this helps. smile.gif

Out of my 10 fogged hatchlings, which are all at 2 days left right now, only one has gendered. s: I want to unfog a few so they can gender before they die, but I'm afraid of them growing up. x3

I thought that too; however, I have 12 hatchlings that gendered and 5 of those gendered with less than 300 unique views. So now I have no idea. laugh.gif

I actually have a hatchling that died ungendered with 477 UVs, so I disagree ;P

Was it a more uncommon dragon? I think some take longer to gender. Perhaps that was why yours got that many UVs without gendering. Mine were super, super common dragons for the most part.

I have several with similar stats, and some of them decided to gender and others didn't. I'm just going to pretend that it's random. wink.gif

Ah, it was a Brimstone. They like a lot of views, they do. Also, it's got pretty low views. There's clearly some interplay between time, Vs and UVs that determines whether something will gender and when. And breed plays a part too, for sure.

Was it a more uncommon dragon? I think some take longer to gender. Perhaps that was why yours got that many UVs without gendering. Mine were super, super common dragons for the most part.

I have several with similar stats, and some of them decided to gender and others didn't. I'm just going to pretend that it's random. wink.gif

Mmm..mine was also a CB volcano variant, I don't remember what it was, probably either a mint, brimstone, or guardian.

But I'm surprised that it didn't gender even with 477 UVs.

But I'm surprised that it didn't gender even with 477 UVs.

I am too. I would have thought with that many UVs that it would have gendered for sure. Although Amazon_warrior's point make sense.