AlternateMew

Zombie advice

I found this extremely funny for some reason...xd.png

But if the poor dragon dies forever, the code will be gone D:

Yeah, I know! That's the part that's really holding me back. Maybe I'll do it if one of my evasions fails again today.

I have 14 who have died so far biggrin.gif I'm relieved that it was so easy to just let them die in the fog. smile.gif

As for the adults, I don't think I picked any with cool codes to die. I made the mistake of naming the adults last year, and I lost some names I liked because none of them turned into zombies. sad.gif

I have 14 who have died so far biggrin.gif I'm relieved that it was so easy to just let them die in the fog. smile.gif

As for the adults, I don't think I picked any with cool codes to die. I made the mistake of naming the adults last year, and I lost some names I liked because none of them turned into zombies. sad.gif

I'm letting mine die in the fog as well, that way I don't have to read the heartbreaking messages xd.png

Yes! If they revive successfully, they may grow into adults, though.

But I think its better to turn adults into zombies because the only way to get 'em is by the kill action.

Its better to let hatchies starve to death without views, in fog.

I'm letting mine die in the fog as well, that way I don't have to read the heartbreaking messages xd.png

I read the message when I killed the adults, and it was so sad. I didn't want to read it, but I did anyway....couldn't help myself. sad.gif

But I think its better to turn adults into zombies because the only way to get 'em is by the kill action.

Its better to let hatchies starve to death without views, in fog.

No if you kill a frozen hatchling it will still be frozen when it revives.

An unfrozen hatchling that revives (not a zombie) only has about 30 mins to live before it runs out of time again. So, in theory it can grow up, if you are fast enough. But I usually freeze them immediately to prevent a second death.

All of my original zombies were frozen. The trick of fogging to death no one thought of till a couple of years ago. lol Of course, at that time, they permanently took up a kill spot anyway so you could only have 5 total.

Um no they won't. They're frozen.

Edited by Lady Artemis

Um no they won't. They're frozen.

Huh, I thought I saw somewhere in the thread that frozen hatchies can still grow up...

I think its UVs that count the most, I think under ~250 UVs won't make them gender.

But I had one over 300 UVs that didn't gender, so, it really depends, I guess. But less views for both helps!

This is my first year really trying for Zombies... the years before I just stabbed some random adults and of course no one turned. Sigh.

I wonder though, is there any specific timeframe that we need to revive the dragons in? As in, only between 12-1 am cave time (or another interval) or is it sufficient to revive them on the 31st? Because 12 am cave time would be 6 am for me, and I sort of doubt that I'd get up that early on a Saturday... unsure.gif

Having issue's with the fogs gendering, i have has 5 now gender with less that 200 UVs sad.gif i have been trying to get them from all Biomes but looking like Alpine is way out in front so if anyone wants to do some shuffling around PM biggrin.gif

Edited by rrattts

This is my first year really trying for Zombies... the years before I just stabbed some random adults and of course no one turned. Sigh.

I wonder though, is there any specific timeframe that we need to revive the dragons in? As in, only between 12-1 am cave time (or another interval) or is it sufficient to revive them on the 31st? Because 12 am cave time would be 6 am for me, and I sort of doubt that I'd get up that early on a Saturday... unsure.gif

There is no specific time-frame that is more or less successful. Any time at all during the 31st is fine. :3

Eeeeeek! Halloween is next week!!! And the breeding! ohmy.gifo

And the zombifying!!!

Edited by Stellaluna22

Excellent. The prophecy has been fulfilled.

This is, of course, to make this all purdy. If it zombies, excellent, if not, well, it'll match. biggrin.gif

I keep thinking I'm done collecting eggs to make into zombie fodder, but the AP is full of CB eggs....and it's too tempting. I just picked up 6 more woo hoo. biggrin.gif (Watch NONE of my hatchlings become zombies...)

Whoa, your scroll looks impressive with all those tombstones blink.gif

I have a male adult and a male and female hatchie from last year, so I'm concentrating on those I'm missing this year: Female adult, genderless adult, genderless S2 hatchie and ungendered hatchie.

I've 4 ungendered adult tombstones ready to revive, and a few cheeses that dodged on the 17th as backup. Only one female adult zombie fodder, and two eggs that will soon hatch for female adult zombie fodder. 3 genderless S2 hatchies are already dead or still fogged, and a few ungendered hatchies as well. Hope This will work out...

Edited by Ha-Ki

can dinos turn into zombies?

Unless that has changed, dinos don't have the "revive" action, so they can't be zombified.

Tombstones are gradually appearing biggrin.gif totally forgot about genderless adult rolleyes.gif dashes off to try and find cheese and paper unsure.gif

Unless that has changed, dinos don't have the "revive" action, so they can't be zombified.

Yes, they have the revive option.

Five adults and ten hatchies so far! My attempt at viewbombing is no succes, I have four hatchies in EATW, NDER, Egg Drop Soup, Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwoord, TheEvina's Draghatch and ran an autorefresher for three hours and they haven't even gotten sick, the stubborn little things! And the older they get, the tougher they get...

Edited by Mirhana

You hatchling neglectors are amazing. *Eyes Stellaluna22 particularly* This being my second attempt at this zombie thing, (now that I am better informed in how to go about it) I'll work mainly on the adults for now. Until I get at least one male, female and ungendered adult, I'll save the hatchlings for later. Those look like a handful and I suck at juggling. *Eyes Stellaluna22 again*