AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Drat. So far only one of mine has gendered. I prefer wings on my hatchies. Guess I need to wait instead of jumping the gun when it comes to fog. They still have a couple of days though, so maybe when they get closer to the end.... *crosses fingers*

Edited by Sir Barton

I would prefer my hatchlings to have wings too, but none of them have gendered yet. It's too late to unfog them too. mad.gif Argh.

Rats, mine gendered, with lots of males.

Funny enough since my scroll is female heavy.

3d 16h

SOON...

ALL THOSE MALE HATCHIES >_______>

Fogballs please don't gender. xd.png

hmmm, Do fogged hatchies continue to develope gender?

Eros, it is tricky, but you can open a fogged hatchie and view

it just enough to gender and then re-fog it. Just have a big

chance of it growing up on you...and you end up with

more view numbers than a lot of people want. I haven't

found in past any success ratio pattern to the view numbers

so this year went with higher numbers anyway.

None of my 14 fogged hatchlings have gendered yet. unsure.gif Not sure if they're going to either.

Most of them might not, they have pretty low UVs and Vs. If you want them to gender, you could try adding them (one at a time!) to an ER or two and watching them like a hawk so that you can re-fog once they gender or get enough stats to gender further down the line, I reckon at least 300-400 UVs.

@grammydragon: Yep, they do - I've had several hatchies gender in their fogballs now. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

First batch down to 3 days 15 hours and no gendering yet...

ETA: Three hours later and one's a girl...

Edited by quinney

Just fogged 4 hatchies with low UVs. I'm really hoping those four do not gender (and am hoping at least one of them turns for me).

The UVs are:

Do you think those are low enough to not gender?

I have one hatchling, 3d 7h, at 477 UVs and it still hasn't gendered yet. Its got less UVs compared to my other ones^^

Edit:

This weekend, the 17th, is slaughter day!! Be prepared , my fellow friends. *sharpens blade*

Edited by Stellaluna22

Just fogged 4 hatchies with low UVs. I'm really hoping those four do not gender (and am hoping at least one of them turns for me).

The UVs are:

Do you think those are low enough to not gender?

I think so. I have similar UV numbers, and none of mine have gendered.

Thanks for the advice, Amazon_warrior and grammydragon. I'm too scared that they'll grow up, so I'll probably just leave them alone.

hmm, how many ers/views will it take to viewbomb a hatchling to death asap? sounds like i can round up a lot more by bombing them instead of waiting for them to drop..

do "accidental" deaths take up an egg/hatchie slot?

It can take a while, but maybe using something like a newly hatched Prize or any newly hatched hatchling and bombing it works.

Only a few weeks ago, my scroll was bombed overnight and I had lost a fresh CB egg. Even several of my gendered hatchlings got sick, so I think its possible, just if you do it at peak hours.

It can take a while, but maybe using something like a newly hatched Prize or any newly hatched hatchling and bombing it works.

Only a few weeks ago, my scroll was bombed overnight and I had lost a fresh CB egg. Even several of my gendered hatchlings got sick, so I think its possible, just if you do it at peak hours.

does bombing depend on uvs or vs? as in will using autorefreshers kill the thing?

Autorefreshers only give it regular Views.

I think bombing mostly depends on UVs.

And a friendly reminder to everyone who is zombifying this Halloween :

Sharpen your blades, because the first zombie victims will be slain on the 17th of October, which is this Saturday!

does bombing depend on uvs or vs? as in will using autorefreshers kill the thing?

Both because there's a 15:1 view:unique view limit. I would really focus on enough unique views and clicks to overwhelm a hatchling, particularly because viewbombing yourself can be surprisingly hard. xP

Hatchies are already pretty resiliant, unless its a prize dragon, GoN, etc.

I have a golden shimmer hatchie that's been sick for so long xd.png it finally got better a few hours ago. But yeah, those things are notorious for being sick easily. I think this is why many view bomb targets are prize dragons since they can die quite easily.

Edited by Stellaluna22

2 Days and 16 hours for my first batch, and so far I have one girl and one boy - hmm - wonder if any others will gender...

My batches are at:

1 Day and 1 Hour

2 Days and 6 Hours

5 Days and 8 Hours

None have gendered. xd.png I could unfog the last batch, but I don't want to forget about them.

ETA: Weird typo.

Edited by Eos

Four out of seven gendered now, 2 days 4 hours. Quite happy really - I only have one female hatchie so I influenced them to even things up.

1d 23h here! Soon...

When is the last day for getting hatchies to starve to death before Halloween arrives?

Not going to scroll thru 67 pages, so if this has already been stated here, sorry.

According to the current Wiki:

- you can now zombify Dinos as ungendered zombies.

- can now also zombify drakes, pygmys, vampires, two-headed and wyverns.

- zombies are fixed on your scroll, don't wander anymore

- hatchlings are always frozen upon zombified

- can no longer do zombies anytime BUT Oct 31.

Hope this helps any.

Yeah, sometimes Wikis don't have reliable information (they're fan-updated!). I'd kill one of my dinos to test it out (as I think they have the Revive option even when it's not Halloween I believe?), but I don't have multiples of each Dino variation.

1d 23h here! Soon...

When is the last day for getting hatchies to starve to death before Halloween arrives?

Maybe the 24th? Since they need 7 days to die after hatching? Just a guess.

1d 23h here! Soon...

Also I think Eos is right. The earliest is tomorrow, if the 'two weeks a dead eggshell is removed' also applies to tombstones.