AlternateMew

Zombie advice

There exist no Zombie Dinos, only Zombie Dragons... so I doubt it. Unless TJ09 has a sprite hidden somewhere for a Zombie Dino that no one has come across yet... *Dodgy-eyes*

seems i've lost track of how many ers i put my hatchling fodders in, and they even haven't gotten sick, despite having more views than some of my adults.

any suggestions or other hatcheries i could pop these suckers into?

still can't believe some people get bombed with 20k views over night o_O

ALSO are there any good ARs besides AoND i can try?

edit: one fof my hatchlings got sick as soon as i maxed out the ov:uv ratio. I made an extra page on my tumblr with nothing in the code but the dragons html N and had the page open in 15 autorefreshers. it loads very quickly since the dragon is the only thing on the page. i'll be adding more as i get more new hatchlings, but you can check it out here

Edited by glytchling

There exist no Zombie Dinos, only Zombie Dragons... so I doubt it. Unless TJ09 has a sprite hidden somewhere for a Zombie Dino that no one has come across yet... *Dodgy-eyes*

Drakes, two-headed dragons, pygmies, enchanted items (cheese, paper) and regular dragons can be zombified and all share the same zombie sprite, that doesn't convincingly exclude dinos wink.gif Dinos used to not have a revive action available though - until recently, it seems? Does someone have a recently killed dino who can confirm that they do have a revive action now?

Edited by Ha-Ki

You hatchling neglectors are amazing. *Eyes Stellaluna22 particularly* This being my second attempt at this zombie thing, (now that I am better informed in how to go about it) I'll work mainly on the adults for now. Until I get at least one male, female and ungendered adult, I'll save the hatchlings for later. Those look like a handful and I suck at juggling. *Eyes Stellaluna22 again*

To be honest it's actually really easy. I have 25+ hatchlings on my scroll right now that are dead and/or dying. This is my first time doing hatchlings, and it's been going fine. Very easy. biggrin.gif

Ayup, fogging hatchies to death is mostly easy! The worst part is how much they lock your scroll up if you have a lot of them. rolleyes.gif

You hatchling neglectors are amazing. *Eyes Stellaluna22 particularly* This being my second attempt at this zombie thing, (now that I am better informed in how to go about it) I'll work mainly on the adults for now. Until I get at least one male, female and ungendered adult, I'll save the hatchlings for later. Those look like a handful and I suck at juggling. *Eyes Stellaluna22 again*

Lol, I just tried to make it clear that I was clearing my scroll in preparation. By the time breeding is here, I should be completely unlocked.

~18 hours left on my 2nd and last set.

If you do decide to do it, just pick a few very common dragons from you scroll and use them. smile.gif I used some of my CB Undines because I have a bunch and they're easily replaceable.

The kill message is kind of sad though. xd.png

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Unfortunately it is a chicken aka NotBambi. Will try next year. Maybe. Probably not. sad.gif

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Unfortunately it is a chicken aka NotBambi. Will try next year. Maybe. Probably not. sad.gif

I'm a coldhearted jerk and have no problems killing dragons for zombie fodder. I just hope I choose more wisely this year and NOT kill one of the dragons I had in a lineage. >_> Killed the wrong horse woops.

I'm a coldhearted jerk and have no problems killing dragons for zombie fodder. I just hope I choose more wisely this year and NOT kill one of the dragons I had in a lineage. >_> Killed the wrong horse woops.

When I went to kill my set, I chose the CB adult without children over the CB adults with children. Priorities xd.png I don't like having any children with a dead parent.

Most of my zombie fodder are CB. I have ~1-2 dead hatchies that are bred. But I found them in ap...so its fair game xd.png

Just got three more eggs to turn into fogged hatchies...Am I cutting it a little too close?

11 Tombstones/9 more fogball-hatchies/2 unfogged eggs/3 newly grabbed, fogged eggs.

2 still-alive adults and 2 soon-to-be adults waiting in the wings for Halloween. (I had one fodder dodge on the 17th, so I will only have 4 more kills by Halloween)

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Am I the only one specifically killing adults in lineages? I have these lovelies one two and would love a lineage out of 2nd gens with at least one zombie parent. If anyone else is doing this I would love to exchange 3rd gens wink.gif

Edited by Mirhana

I wonder if the forced message disappears on Zombie hatchies? I picked an AoCr from the AP t'other day and realised later that it has the forced message, so I'm kind of tempted to see if I can make it into a "forced" Zombie. It does have quite a nice lineage, though...

@Pandalf: I got a lovely Zombie Sunstone last year, this year I'm going to do this. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Yes, they have the revive option.

Since when do Dinos have the Revive option? Also, no, they can NOT be zombiefied. Only dragons. Not Chickens and not dinos.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Unfortunately it is a chicken aka NotBambi. Will try next year. Maybe. Probably not.  sad.gif

Understandable smile.gif Better luck next year!

Just got three more eggs to turn into fogged hatchies...Am I cutting it a little too close?

@VioletWhirlwind: I think you're okay as long as any eggs you collect for the event hatch by the 24th. Because you will need 7 days for them to die = 31st of October. That's just a guess though. smile.gif Personally I'm going to stop collecting in a day or two because I want my scroll to be ready for the bred Halloweens. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ETA: Spelling

Edited by Eos

5 fogged hatchies, waiting for their upcoming death... I'm really getting way too excited about this!

Whats the chance of getting a zombie on halloween, is it 50/50?

I think it's more like 20%, so 1/5.

So far, for me:

12 tombstones out of a total of 19 hatchlings.

I think my last few should be dead by the time I get home from school >;D

Then I'll just have to hatch the two other non zombie eggs I have on my scroll, and then I should be ready for Halloween ;D

No, since they are frozen. Zombies can't be traded, released, killed or abandoned. The only way to get one off your scroll is to use expunge (soulpeace BSA).

I'm nervous. This is my first year trying for zombies. I'm not going for hatchies this year but I am trying for as many adults as I can get.

Finally have my initial 5 dead adults, though that puts me at only 3 kills for Halloween... Hopefully that will be enough to get me the female and ungendered zombies this year. >..>

im dealing with allowing them to die by saying they wandered away and got lost in the fog but I found them too late to keep them alive. so I have to wait till halloween so the magic is stronger to attempt a revival.