pbdog

The thank you thread

@jetaime...really NP at ALL !!! But thank you. I believe, giving is the point of the game.

I just want to say a general 'thank you!' to everyone who bred messy Valentines to the AP this season! I couldn't grab every single one, unfortunately, but I absolutely love the ones I found. 

I want to thank @Tecca for randomly gifting me this amazing arsani from a spriter's alt!!  It's beautiful... I spent so long in the AP this holiday stalking 2Gs only to miss them all, so now it feels like it was all worth it <3  Thank you so, so much Tecca! I shall treasure her <3  Ahhhh, I still can't believe this <3

Thank you to everyone whose holiday dragons from brute lines I caught to add to my herds this year.  It has been a long time since I was able to play so much, and to get so many treasures to continue or make new lines with was a highlight of my week!

Thank you @Ghost — I don’t know who you are, or if you’ll see this, but thank you! That’s my first silver shimmer and I happened to have caught my first CB silver yesterday so they’ve both been influenced appropriately to carry on the lineage.

And thanks for letting me know @Zimtie

Edited by ArgentiAertheri

4 hours ago, ArgentiAertheri said:

Thank you @MetalMilitia — I don’t know who you are, or if you’ll see this, but thank you! That’s my first silver shimmer and I happened to have caught my first CB silver yesterday so they’ve both been influenced appropriately to carry on the lineage.

Their forum name is Ghost: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/216157-ghost/ 

Whoever abandoned a CB mageia to the AP like a minute ago..I love you. I hope that's not creepy. THANK YOU!! ^.^

Many thanks to the lovely Jane McAsh for the gift of a beautiful 5th gen gold.

Thank you so much to everyone dropping really low time CB eggs/hatchlings to the AP.  I am checking commons off my wishlist like crazy.

purpledragonclaw - for all the help with my questions I have. 

Earth Gurl - For helping me find my way around the Forum.

jerzeeshadow - for the eggs he has given me.

Fabula - for the eggs that were given to me.

and whoever else I may have missed...

Thank you!!

Thank you Peredoxie (if you are even on the forum?) for the lovely inbred white zyu you dropped to the AP! 

I'd like to give a genuine thank you to StormWizard212 for their very warm welcome for me to this community and the wonderful Prize breeds. 

2 hours ago, SarkhanVol said:

I'd like to give a genuine thank you to StormWizard212 for their very warm welcome for me to this community and the wonderful Prize breeds. 

You're very welcome! I don't breed my prize dragons all that often, unless I'm breeding for the AP, so it was nice to find someone who didn't have any yet and would give them a good home. ^_^ 

Thanks to whoever abandoned a couple of CB dragons of just the right breeds for my scroll goals (morphodrake and white) to the AP recently. :lol:

Whoever has been dropping awesomely-messy black eggs in the AP the last few days, thank you so much! 

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to @The Dragoness who gave me the most generous gift I have ever received. :wub: I can't say thank you enough for your generosity! 

Shout out to the person/people who have been cycling CB Water Walkers into the AP, I've been snatching them up and it's very helpful. <3