pbdog

The thank you thread

Thank you to TJ for having the male Fell lineage view fixed to show his face!

Don't know how long its been fixed but I just noticed today!

Thank you to TJ for having the male Fell lineage view fixed to show his face!

Don't know how long its been fixed but I just noticed today!

Yay! Dragons with faces! biggrin.gif ... I like dragons with faces.

Thank you TJ, and thank you maylin for posting it here!

Cannot PM it due to full inbox, so I put it here:

Thanks a lot Amazon_warrior for the pretty Lunar! wub.gif as well as all the codey things you gifted me lately smile.gif

Thanks to The Dragoness for hosting her giveaways. I've won 4 really pretty eggs from there so far. ^^

I'd like to thank Ruby Eyes. In the last few days she has gone out of her way to gather several rare eggs for me, especially Z-code xenos. Thanks so much!

Thank you so much Pattekat for being a good friend. You're such a sweet, kind-hearted person. I wish I knew you in real life because I'd love to chat over a cup of coffee. <3

Thank you Lantean_Pegasus for that pretty Heartseeker gift! Came absolutely unexpected and totally made my day wub.gif

Tecca is a very generous and kind person who gave me an incredible Valentines gift. The kind of gift you put in your "Unrealistic Wishlist" and never expect to actually receive. Thank you so much Tecca for making that wish real! wub.gif

Many thanks to Lesh4537 for the surprise Flamingo gift. smile.gif

You're very welcome, Terces! ^-^

A special thank you to ewi122 and xdlugia (and mystery breeder) for the amazing gifts! wub.gif

Also, thank you to the wonderful people who bred for me and traded with me. Thank you Ruby Eyes, Viridis, xenolion, Dark_Angel12345, dirtytabs, Pryanka, Terrafreaky, Ravenne, tishavara, okura, rinoa26, Amberfly, Terces and Amazon_warrior! Apologies to anyone I may have forgotten to mention.

I'd like to thank fuzzbucket for random gifting me a gold tinsel after I mentioned in the AP find thread that that was the only one I needed before I had all the prize dragons. It was very kind of them. <3

Shout out to Wiz! Thank you so much for breeding Who dragons to AP! *huggles clutch of Who eggs*

A huge thanks to rrattts who actually gifted me 2 CB Golds! I can't even find proper words for this, as "thank you" doesn't sound thankful enough ^^"

I've been playing Dragon Cave for almost 10 years and had given up all hope to ever get a CB Gold.It's so amazing to think of all the things I can do now! Over the last 1-2 years it seemed to me as if it was nearly impossible to trade for anything interesting, as everyone just wanted offspring of Golds and lowest gen Prizes. Having none of them, I was close to quitting this game. I saw no sense in breeding nice common lineages which nobody wanted, or spending hours catching semi-rares which nobody wanted either. Since my CB Frills and CB Bright Pinks became worthless and there's probably no chance to get a CB Prize or even a 2nd gen Thuwed anymore, I had close to nothing to offer in trades.

Now I feel as if I finally had a chance to take part in this game again, all thanks to rrattts! wub.gif

Thank you to amazon_warrior for picking up and sending me a most wonderful egg with a wonderful code! It has a rather pessimistic outlook on my life, especially since I previously considered myself immortal, but hey-- it'll be fun to breed and zombify its mates and offspring later on =)

P.S Your inbox is full, and actually mine probably is too since I like to keep it perpetually at 99% full.

Thank you duskspoken for the pretty Nebbie hatchies wub.gif One player's miscolor is another player's treasure laugh.gif

Thank you to the two people who traded me a green and blue crystal dragon for two of my red ones! I sure appreciate it!

Huge thanks to CellyBean for all the help catching crystals.

Thank you to whomever dropped that blue crystal eggy into the AP!

(and to Pryanka (I think?) who traded me one!)

Edited by Lagie