pbdog

The thank you thread

On 4/26/2023 at 7:53 PM, C2C4EVER said:

Thanks to Fuzzbucket!!  I have been trying to get an Aeon Wyvern and he bred 1 for me and gave it to me the next morning!!  

You are very welcome, though I should perhaps point out that fuzzbucket is a lady person !

I don’t know who it was, but thank you so much to whoever returned my gaia xenowyrm egg to the AP!! I was able to get it back! :D

It was the very first dragon I ever bred in this game, so I was really sad when it got auto abandoned 

Thank you so much if you’re reading this!!

Thank you so so much @Vemmy who remembered I needed CB Thunder dragons and not only gave me one but actually traded for some until I had the number I needed.

My biggest thanks!!!

1 hour ago, NightEagle said:

Thank you so so much @Vemmy who remembered I needed CB Thunder dragons and not only gave me one but actually traded for some until I had the number I needed.

My biggest thanks!!!

You're quite welcome u.u

Good luck with your project!!

Just found this thread so it may be a bit late for some of these, but thank you to @Lagie for sending me a seasonal a few weeks ago for one of my personal lineages, and a magi hatchie today so I can teleport more dragons. Also, thank you @Chusi for sending me a red dragon egg a few weeks ago to breed with my other reds so I can have more incubate actions!

7 hours ago, Edenello said:

Just found this thread so it may be a bit late for some of these, but thank you to @Lagie for sending me a seasonal a few weeks ago for one of my personal lineages, and a magi hatchie today so I can teleport more dragons. Also, thank you @Chusi for sending me a red dragon egg a few weeks ago to breed with my other reds so I can have more incubate actions!

You're most welcome! :)

Um, whoa, has this thread not been used in a while! I just wanted to thank @TJ09 and the others who weighed in on my trade ban questions for clarification. I very much appreciated it.

Full of Thanks!

There's so many people I could thank..
first, Jamari for giving me my first red and making me aware of BSA's and how important they are jbdfskbjsf ❤️
Vemmy has been so incredibly kinda and generous,, ❤️❤️ 
when I played in the past I had gained fake memories of having specific rare dragons (not CB, i just remember mindlessly refreshing AP for rares for some reason LUL)
and they helped me get those dragons back,,
Lucense got me my first paper dragon ❤️
and so many other members here have been so incredibly generous,, (idk their forum names or if they use forums i wanna include them anyways
sketch 
mish
avacyn
blah
taddl
helekin
silvershadow
metafarers
loscampesinos

Wyvern
Bambi
yeildy
LuciDatum

googs

Moonlightelf
queenaquariusdragon
personofhourai
wyrms
kurisu
dragon queen
Kunama
novawolve
turbo
astharoshe.asran

tiyara

pinkanon
xythus
04uni
infinis
momvolo
purplehaze
RelishInAJar
--Seven--
essifa
Myoukin
meeps
(srry if i forgot names there's so many generous people in this community its insane) ❤️❤️❤️ 
thank you sm for being such a kind community,,

I'm incredibly grateful to the kind user who dusted off their old, unused (for years!) forum account, just to send me back my Pink Sapphire egg from the AP. 🥰🥰🥰

Also thank you very much @gallopinthunder for this AMAZING lineage, I love it! 😍

Posted (edited)

Tbh I dont even know if this person is here in the dragon cave forums but I would like to thank this amazing person who traded with me a CB Copper and a CB White Vespine, they seem to be extremely hard to get nowadays (also it is my first white vespine!) and it was so unexpected, so I want to thank so much!! ♥

Also the person who gave to me my first CB Pink Sapphire hatchling (turned out to be a girl hatchling!^^) in late March via public trades! Also seemed to be an impossibility! Thank you so much ♥ You are awesome!

I also don't know if the person is here but I would like to thank them here anyway! hehe

Edited by Ioanna