pbdog

The thank you thread

I don't know whether this was abandoned on accident or on purpose, but thank you to whoever abandoned DYEsX in the AP. Out of all 6 of my Speckles, only one turned out female so Dyes'll be a welcome addition to the collection. :) 

Just a quiet thank you to the person who helped me with some rarer dragons and also to all the people who have helped with my Fire Gem army so far!

Thank you to the person who dropped a CB Spring with 2 hours from hatching in the AP. I now have 4 CB male Springs out of a total of 9 Springs thanks to you. :) 

Edited by lovecats99

I wanna thank the people dropping CB eggs in the AP. You guys are helping me to complete my scroll collection :'D

Thanks to the person who dropped a CB Seasonal when the new release dropped. :>

Thank you to tjenni and Astreya for gifting me a couple mates I needed!

Thank you to poppy98 for the lovely gift of a glassy egg!

Thank you for ones in facebook group who gift me CB gold and Silver! I couldn't get those by my own for past five years.

Probably nobody hasn't said this yet but, even if I can't collect them all, I (shamelessly representing most of the abandoned page hunters,) thank whoever abandoned/dropped eggs with less than 4 days to death to the Abandoned Page!

On 7/27/2018 at 10:03 AM, sh20000sh said:

Thank you for ones in facebook group who gift me CB gold and Silver! I couldn't get those by my own for past five years.

is me :)

Thanks to whoever dropped a now ready to hatch release pygmy egg z9lDk to the AP. I didn't pick up any earlier because I was so busy trying to get enough glowing spots eggs to get all the color variations. I'm really happy to be able to skip a good chunk of the wait on this one regardless of that.

Edited by Nagapie

5 hours ago, Nagapie said:

Thanks to whoever dropped a now ready to hatch release pygmy egg z9lDk to the AP. I didn't pick up any earlier because I was so busy trying to get enough glowing spots eggs to get all the color variations. I'm really happy to be able to skip a good chunk of the wait on this one regardless of that.

I initially offered it in the Z Project thread, then dropped it after 12 hours went by. Glad it went to a good home. ^_^

Thank you, whoever traded me a CB Silver for my 3G tinsel. I DO own the only tinsel offspring from the original tinsel parent, which makes my tinsel babies a little rare, but it was still super nice. Thank you!

And thank you, person who took my green Siyat for a blue. I really wanted blue, but am not fond of green. So thank you very much! 

Thank you, whoever abandoned CB hatchlings to the AP. First time seeing them actually showing up, too.

46 minutes ago, Flaviel said:

Now that she's all grown up I can finally thank @NightEagle for my first ever 2nd gen Prize. She'll be much treasured :wub:

You are very welcome. :)

To whomever posted "a sexy purple Siyat" in the Trading Hub: Thanks for the laugh...and drink I nearly spit! xD

I don't know if they'd rather remain as a hidden gifter, but I wanted to say thank you again for that wonderful random CB Copper. I actually needed a CB Green female, but haven't been lucky enough to catch one. Your kindness has helped me out a lot! ^_^

Thanks to that one person who traded a Zyumorph egg for an Ice egg! I have been around the cave for so long and I have seen Gold/Silver description eggs, but never saw an Ice egg (idk why >.<)

Thank you to the person who just gifted me a CB Ice! Keeping your name anon for your privacy. ^_^

Thank you person who offered me a green Siyat in exchange for a male purple! I really appreciate it. I had zero greens! And the person who offered the Cheese for the 2G Silver from Magma. That was awesome! Thank you. 

And thanks to the person (you know who you are) who gifted me a Purple Siyat!

Thanks to all who, for a moment, hesitated to grab a Chicken egg from one of the biomes.

Like, seriously, I refreshed and waited 3 seconds for someone to pick it up, but nobody grabbed it. (After that, the Seasonal egg that I was originally hunting for, replaced the slot. And I can't take that too because egglocked, oops.)

I hope Chickens fall down to the Uncommon category someday XD

Found a CB Floret Wyvern, then it was taken.

Somehow, it was abandoned back to the AP, then I took it. Whoever did that, I thank you, really! I promise to take good care of the Floret :)

This should probably go in the Congrats Thread, but... THANK YOU TO THIS DARN GEMSHARD EGG FOR COLORING RIGHT!

image.png.d86fb70efa258031930f213d6b4d1305.png

Thank you to the person who gifted me a 3G Spriter's Alt Kin after I lost out on more than five in the Trading Hub or so in one freaking day. It may sound ridiculous, but it has eased a little of the tightness in my chest. 

Edited by Nyxity
Though often it is the little things that can make a person's day brighter...