pbdog

The thank you thread

Thank you to the person who abandoned a low-time Black White Zyumorph in the AP. smile.gif

I've been having difficulty catching any since the day they were released so thanks to you, I now have my first breeding pair. smile.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Many thanks to artiuslove for being so generous and helping me with some of my Metal lineages. ^^

thank you to fiona bluefire for dropping off a second gen spriters alt baby in the departures thread!

Thank you, attackfish, for dropping a low-time Risensong hatchie to the AP. And thank you, ADP, for breeding 2 new hybrids for me!

DC world is really special.

Today I had somebody ask me to trade for an uncommon CB egg they discovered on my scroll. I gifted them the egg, as I seem to have no trouble catching them from time to time.

And just hours later I got gifted a 2nd Gen Prize egg, just out of the blue. Karma at work? 

Thanks to all gifters and traders and the whole DC Community!   <3 (y):D

I´m not much of a forum person and I haven´t interacted much with them but I am sorry so see Sock go. So I wanted to thank them for all the time, thoughts and heart blood they poured into this forum. They were always there, always had an answer to questions and a kind word for everyone.

THANK YOU!

Take care!

Thank you Socky indeed - we'll miss you <3

Yes indeed. Sock is one of the mods I have always been able to ask for help and who has always come through (except on matters with this nightmare forum upgrade; even TJ can't fix the worst of them :(). And it's not as if Sock favoured me; on the contrary, guess who has given me the most warns in my time here,...

Sock will be hugely missed - probably more than any other mod would, devoted though I am to a couple of them. This is being discussed with horror on another non-dragon forum, and I've passed on a few quotes regretting it in the strongest possible terms. (Sorry CTers; you will recognise yourselves in my post, but Sock needed to hear what you said.)

I hope The Strangler knows just how much they have always been valued here by the members at large.

Thank you Sock, for everything.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I've been 41 days on DC when Frills were discontinued. Now I'm playing around 100 days after previous 4 year long hiatus - and Sock's leaving. I just want to say thank you for all you've done for the cavers. And who knows? Frills eventually returned...

I want to give a big thank you to Nessj for gifting me a coastal zyu after mentioning it in the bad luck thread. It was the only one i needed to complete my first set. :lol:^_^

I'm soo glad to Verse for giving me that purebred(!) Undine alt! I adore Undines, and this was so generous of them!

Edited by ThermoDanone

Thank you to: Ruby Eyes. You've been a huge help lately. I think you've answered 99.99% of my complete nonsense questions lately... XD

Long overdue thank you, but thank you to Shadowdrake and Violet_ninja for helping me out w/ my trades :) Really appreciate it ! 

I don't know why, but I have been given a lot of breeds I can't afford to get on my own here. A lot. Thanks:

- WraithZephyr from Gold Gifting thread for my first Gold ever since years of playing. I don't have to dream about it anymore. 

- Firefury Amahira for a surprise Bronze tinsel. I'm not sure if I named it properly though haha

- deja for a Gold and a very recent Paper. I truly didn't expect Paper. I didn't even use any request thread for it. 

- Artius for your Silver. I was very busy back then I couldn't reply anything but thanks, but really, I always think of it as a special gift.

- Crazykeeper for a surprise Bronze Shimmer, and also for other good offers

- (Just added this because I don't want to spam the thread haha) A kind anonymous person that placed a 2G Gold Dragon on Leave and Take page. :excl:

...all these people make me want to give something to someone, but since I've never thought of building cool lineage during my years of playing DC alone, extremely unlucky at breeding, and too slow to catch rare eggs, I realize don't really have anything good to gift. orz

I'm planning to build some cool lineage now though ^_^ 

I can't do anything for my poor breeding and egg-grabbing luck though...

Thanks again!

Edited by Soulibur
Adding a thank you note for a mysterious person

Thank to whoever it was who abandoned a cave born Blusang Lindwurm the other day. I'm happy to report she's fully grown now and will be treasured.

Edited by Vixey

Thank you TJ for bringing back CB Halloweens from previous years. I missed SIX Breeds over the years, but now thanks to your decision, I have them all. :wub:

Thank you to whoever dropped two 2nd-gen green Spinels in the AP (I assume they're from the same person since they appeared together), I've been looking for those!

i just want to thank purpledragonclaw for being the best mod and for bring quite nice to me.

This person is soo good, i want to hug tham

Balin Inc. 

I was looking for this thread earlier. Here it is.

Thank you to @herk and @fuzzbucket for the absolutely beautiful EG glomps! I feel very loved. :nyan: 

Since it's Thanksgiving today, it seems like a good day to say thank you for all you listed in my profile. I thank @Snowytoshi for being the first one who gifted me, even though I wasn't playing DC for 17 month at that time. I returned to DC for few months because of that and experienced beautiful Halloween (Haunting in Aliset was great), get my Leetle tree and much more. I also want to thank @lynixe for very generous trade. I had no problem catching freshly released Tri-Horn Wyverns, so I offered one saying "if you agree, I'd love to have your Ice egg for exchange." I knew that values of these two eggs weren't the same. "Sounds great to me" was the answer. I finally had all Legendary trio dragons, it was a real treasure for me.

And since I re-joined DC in April 2017 I met more generous cavers than I could dream of. @Lagie, @Touchtorn, @Lancepenn2009 and @Saika gave me eggs and all I needed to do was being active on forum and have a link to my wishlist in signature. @littleangelamy22 gave me Albino egg when I told I can't find any in the cave, and @Yunako offered me Hallowen exchange - Grave for my Cavern Lurker, which ended in offer of two Graves for nothing. (I took one.)

And many more thanks for all the other cavers. You all are so much kind and generous, it's nice to be a small part of this community. ^_^