pbdog

The thank you thread

Idk what happened, the AP was rather chaotic with hatchlings showing up as abandoned (they're not blacks, vines, or siyats either).

Many thanks to those who abandoned them, I managed to grab two out of those few.

Thanks to @Montre for gifting me the blue Baikala CB egg, not only was it the color I was more lacking in but it also was female, a gender I happened to be lacking of for my Baikalas!

Thanks for the updates and some stuff I noticed besides what's in the news!

Alt text is displayed first (egg or hatchling) in the AP before the sprite images show up, meaning AP page loading is more organised.

Dual login! Now I can stay logged in on both phone and laptop!

Also, pagination :D

Thank you so much for the player who gifted me a CB Blusang because I owed one to a friend and was stupid and forgot and traded it away. Thank you! I totally owe you any baby I can find!

Thank you to sandymon for breeding so many Pinks to the AP! I really needed more BSAs but lack have the patience (and egg slots) to wait several days for them to hatch, so it was a nice surprise to find so many ER Pink eggs in the AP this morning. I'm happily stocked up for Halloween now.

And thank you to @Kiramu for the 3G Bronze Tinsel x Celestial I also caught in the AP. I don't have this line yet, so it was a lovely addition to my collection :)

Thank you to all the AMAZING people breeding Xeno's to the AP to help us all meet our raffle requirements!!

@Tiki G for all the Celestial pretties!! Got a few of your pretty Xenos.  (200?!?! Wow!! That had to have a lot of people! :wub: )

@Yhme  Love the Astrapi baby!  (ETA- Thanks @Ruby Eyes!!) And also the lovely Gaia shiny that wandered into the AP afterwards!

And scroll name Lutestring - I snagged 2 of your Red shinies. Can never have too many Reds! Thank you!! :)

ETA - For more shinies snagged from the AP last night/just now...

Anonymous - Thanks for the 2g PB Pink Zyu from ASJA D'HANRA! Very pretty!

Anonymous - Thank you for the sweet Blue Siyat (Market) hatchie! What a great surprise to snag!

@Predat0rs - For some pretty Chrono babies from named and unnamed parents. Love them! :)

@bonvoyage - For that gorgeous Pyro baby!

@FAstudent12 - For the super pretty holiday lineage Gaia baby!

Edited by jocosa

5 hours ago, jocosa said:

Thank you to all the AMAZING people breeding Xeno's to the AP to help us all meet our raffle requirements!!

Anonymous with Celestial in the parents names. Got a few of your pretty Xenos.

The Celestial babies were mine! All 200 of them! So sad I missed them drop, but hopefully I helped some people out. Glad my army of Xenos could be put to good use! Happy Xeno appreciation month!!

17 hours ago, jocosa said:

@s0r0k4  Love the Astrapi baby!  (I swear, I always fail at tagging :blush: )

@Yhme

There, did it for you ;)

22 hours ago, jocosa said:

@Yhme  Love the Astrapi baby!  (ETA- Thanks @Ruby Eyes!!) And also the lovely Gaia shiny that wandered into the AP afterwards!

Glad you could use them Jocosa! :D

(And thank you @Ruby Eyes for the tags! You're looking out for me in like every thread XD)

Thank you to whomever dropped a handful of CB Waterhorsies into the AP.

I need them for lineage purposes and while it's easy to get CB purple Ridges as low time eggs it doesn't happen all taht often with Slimeys :D

On 9/3/2018 at 10:40 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

@Yhme

There, did it for you ;)

Thank you for all the Mints! I love my Minty green babies! I can't tag people either, so I'll just do a quote. 

To the other 6 anonymous cave hunters in Alpine biome at 12:55 AM EDT, I'm sure you guys were holding back. I have always seen CB Rares taken within a quarter of a second and usually lose the competition, but this is the first time I see a Silver in that biome, and I misclicked to another biome (as usual) but when I went back, the egg is still there. And you guys truly gave me one more chance to take that egg for myself! I know this because after I took the Silver, an Astrapi Xenowyrm appeared and it is immediately gone.

So, from my heart, I thank you guys! Best of luck to your hunting! (I know for some people, hunting Rares are their daily routines and casual stuff, but it's a huge achievement to me)

@pikammd Thank you for contributing to the Shim Army. Your additions--past, present, and future--are greatly appreciated. I swear I will pay you back one day! You are such an awesome person!

Also, thank you to everyone putting xenos in the AP! You are amazing and I love you!

@animatedrose Glad to! It's always a blast finding and helping people out. ^-^ You'll be getting inundated before long, hehe. 

No worries about the future, I'm just glad to help out! =D 

Thank you, somebody on Trading Hub that isn't on forums, for consistently giving me CB Ash hatchies (at exactly or more than the amount I asked) for nearly every CB rare trades I put up. :) I'm at 160 Ashes now.

Idk who re-abandoned the Hellfire hatchling, but I express my gratitude to the anonymous, and the unknown breeder too! (Yes, I am expressing thanks to you for breeding a "fail" lol)

Hatchling recruited into the army!

I just want to thank everyone who's traded me bloodswaps with 2G Floret Wyverns from Caligenes recently. You've made building my lineage so much easier. you guys are awesome. ^_^

Thank you, @angelicdragonpuppy for that lovely 3rd gen Prideling ;) Hope it was no autoabandon mistake? ^^

I just love the x Xeno combos ❤️ They come right after my alltime favourite ;D

Edited by Belisar
Very ebil typo

Many, many thanks to the person that abandoned a CB Purple Siyat hatchling directly into the AP! (It immediately grew so I didn't know the timer left.) I will definitely treasure (and soon name) the hatchling as it joins my army!

You guys are amazing, I now have all 3 colors of Siyat in the army! I wish TJ could implement a "previously owned by" feature for abandoned page, but that would be much work. I express my gratitude through this thread! :D

I didn't have time to check the previous owner, but the Pink hatchling was re-abandoned back to the AP. She has been recruited as my first Pink hatchling from the AP, many thanks :D

Also, lots of love from her family :3

Thank you Anons for (a) my new little Silver baby which I can finally use to finish my lineage and (b) for the incuhatchable Horse dergs in the AP because I needed them for my next lotta lineage plans - all very much appreciated :D

Thanks to the anon that re-abandoned this Sunrise hatchling to the AP, one more collection to my breeding fails AP hatchling army :D

2nd post:

Thanks @quinney for the Black Mining hatchlings in the AP, recruiting a few of them into the army :v

3rd post: wow, a Zyumorph hatchling in the AP! I am very grateful to the one who hatched then abandoned it, lineage is okay, nothing too special. But I know it takes a lot of effort just to hatch a Zyumorph. I'll gladly recruit it to the army :D

Edited by BlueLatios

6 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Thanks @quinney for the Black Mining hatchlings in the AP, recruiting a few of them into the army :v

You're very welcome!