pbdog

The thank you thread

Thank you so much @Vix88 for the trade for this sweet baby Ridgewing with the 1953 code. My grandma was born in 1953, so the date means a lot to me. I've been wanting this code for awhile. https://dragcave.net/lineage/1953m

Edited by Suzumiya

Sometimes I breed my 4th gen prizes and send the resulting eggs to the AP, shinies or not. Today I was doing that and found out that someone got one of the shinies and named it after me

I don't know if you're a forum member under other name. Thank you, it gave me a warm feeling :wub:

A very kind person gifted me my first ever 2G Prize. :wub: You know who you are. I don't have enough words to thank you for your generosity!

Thank you so much, Sasiadragon, for getting me back my 3G Montague vampire with a Salty lineage! ❤️ I've been trying to get a keeper out of recurring bites from Countess Fuchsia to gift to someone, and that was the fourth attempt (i.e. fourth month the attempt didn't work out in my favour). ❤️ Really appreciate the gesture! If you have a forum account and read this, hit me up so we can discuss what else I can get you for your trouble (e.g. a non-vampire Salty sibling)?

Thanks a bunch to whoever keeps tossing CB Aqualises into the AP! I hesitate about picking up Aqualises from the biomes 'cause of the higher time, so it's awesome to see so many in the AP with low times!

Thank you @Ytak for the Black Tea babies! They will be loved and have many mates! Thanks to them all gendering female, I can start my Black Tea/Vine lineage!

Thank you to Feesh, for running the ND raffle that I just won! 😁😁

Thank you, person who traded me a CB Red Copper for a CB Desipis in the trade hub. That's two CB red coppers just from Halloween! Thanks also to Halloween making Coppers more grabbable. 

A very very big thanks to everyone who helped me with my halloween breeding plans. I love you! May all your zombie attempts succeed.

Edited by Nokturna

Thank you to everyone who released some Halloween dragons to the AP. Especially to whoever released the new Halloween eggs. 

Without you, I would not have gotten a single Halloween. I joined the site near the end of the event.

I thought of doing something similar as to what I did last year... Hopefully I do remember to do this for the following events.

I wanna thank @Malcorium for the unexpected Cyberdragon!

Thanks @TCA for the Child of Magic!

Thanks @LadyLyzar for breeding offsprings from the majestic king to the AP!

Thanks @Infinis for the double Caligene children!

Thanks @Pixxelation for the two angery Despips!

Thanks @Nakase for the favorited one!

Thanks @Process for the spicy noodle! (Also @MoonShark for the help!)

Not to mention, thanks to the same artists and others who have helped make the AP hunt festive! (aangs-sister, Fiona, Tiki G, ... )

And to the people who have been scouting and gifting me GoNkin, especially the 2G GoNkin, y'all are amazing! ❤️

I got almost every GoNkin that I needed in this Halloween alone, which is really amazing :D

Really, there's so many people I'd like to thank but I'm afraid of spam tagging ^^' (Challenge me, and I will tag almost everybody :v )

Hope everyone enjoys November! :D

Yet another thank you to @Asterya for giving me this really nice compensation gift, with a really nice code too ❤️

Gonna pair it to my upside-down Mint for sure. :) 

I would like to thank @Dracaena for the lovely pretty. Just what I was looking for. ^_^ 

❤️

Thank you to the three people camping the alpine for ignoring the chicken that spawned there! :D

EDIT: And a big thank you to @Firefury Amahira for giving me plenty of good freezefodder, so I could finally get to organizing my group of dragons that need holiday mates! :)

Edited by Sazandora

5 hours ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Thank you so much @bubinator for the 2G Gold egg trade!! I was just looking for incubators but that egg was so much better than I could've hoped for :3

You‘re welcome! Enjoy and thank you for the trade♥️

Edited by bubinator

Great great thanks to @MIGOR not only for really beautifull dragon, but also for general kindness 💐

Edited by Spirulina

2 hours ago, Spirulina said:

Great great thanks to @MIGOR not only for really beautifull dragon, but also for general kindness 💐

You are more then welcome :)

Thank you @tjenni for your offer for my Gold and Silver eggs. I figured asking for a Sephiroth kin might be a longshot, but you also tossed in a very lovely Golden prize. Hope you have an awesome weekend! ^_^

Thank you very much, @schenanigans for returning my autoed egg from the AP. I will try and pass it forward.