pbdog

The thank you thread

My thanks to the super-extra-awesomely-nice folks who either reached out to offer trades of things I needed/wanted over this past Christmas, or who so kindly responded when I was the one doing the contacting :blush::

@bloodonmyfangs, for agreeing to the swap/gifting of our 3G Wrapping Wing x Gold babies & the 4G Ribbon Dancer x Gold that I needed as a mate.

@Frodo, many thanks for the beautiful 2G White-winged Snow Angel x Caligene gift - a pairing I am quite fond of indeed.^_^

@aphroditesky - so much thanks for for the 2G Mistletoe x Silver Tinsel swap!  I'm still trying to think of a name, but I promise she'll have a nice one!

@Capricornus, the 3G Mistletoe x Kingcrowne swap was as much a help to me as it was to you ;).

@banban007, glad I could help with that 4G Wrapping Wing x Gold swap - I'll love the boy I got!

@Feesh *snuggles my 3G Aegis x Gold boy* Thanks for the swap!  You'll never have to worry about any surprise Enrage from me, these lineages are too beautiful!

@The Dragoness I nearly swooned/hyperventilated/sobbed/screamedforjoy when you pm'd me the trade offer for another 2G Mistletoe x Silver Tinsel that you'd caught.  You're definitely getting your request, & I'm gonna give this girl a great name (as soon as I think of one :P).

And I'm sorry to say I don't recall who offered me the trade I wanted, but thank you anyway for the 2G Snow x Soulstone that I couldn't seem to catch myself, though I understand there were quite a few of that pairing bred this year.  Also, extra thanks @marienine for offering another 2G Snow x Soulstone on DC's Community Notice board not 20 minutes later.  I like having 2 pair:D.

Thank you @Maduka for the CB green Fire Gem hatchie! That brought me to 100 Fire Gems currently and I will treasure it for many years to come!

I have been gone for a long time, keeping myself a little active on the cave itself but definitely wasn't able to be on the forum. I only recently returned and I have learned that @SockPuppet Strangler is leaving and to me that is just so sad. I don't know what happened to cause it but I wanted to take the time to say thank you for all the help and guidance you gave me years ago when I was working to try and create some new breeds for the Dragcave in the Dragon Requests Thread and for also helping me with the questions I had about bringing back the Eggy Give Away. Thank you for all the hard work you put in as a mod here on DC, it will not be the same here without you and you will forever be missed. 

I would also like to give a big thank you to my secret santa @mpolo as you have given me so very many pretty things that I can't wait to work on breeding. Thank you for making my year a little brighter with all the wonderful gifts that you have given me.

I also would like to thank @TJ09 for bringing back the Raffle because without it I never would have gotten my CB Prize. I will cherish it and breed it as often as possible to get her babies out there as much as I can. I will GLOMP Gift as well as trade just to be sure that they get out there. 

A heart warming thank you to @LibbyLishly to showing me that though some people may disagree there is still some civility on DC no matter how heated a topic might get.

My last words of thanks are to some of the people that have helped me get mates for my pretty little Prize so that I can breed for them, or some of the commons/uncommons I need for my own personal lineage. @Toyo @Ruby Eyes

Thank you to whoever dropped a 2G Silver egg on the AP. I was just lazing around & grabbing commons when I caught it. What a pleasant surprise...

Also, while I'm in this thread, another thank you to Mizashi for the Red Dino egg. :D 

Thank you s0r0k4/Yhme for beeding your code babies to the AP. I happily locked myself with some nasties as well as some mom/dads :D

Another two thank yous to put out there. I wanted to thank @MinkishMinx for creating a project that was so full of life that it just sucked me in and gave me such an overwhelming feeling of inspiration to create my own lineage project.

I then want to thank @pretty_thumbfor working with me so closely on creating what I feel will be another amazing lineage project to offer to those here at DC to enjoy. I just hope that they enjoy it as much as we have just working to create it. It's also been very nice having someone to talk to about the random things filling our every day lives. Thank you for being my friend. 

Thank you to @CursedFlames who gifted me a Neglected dragon egg a few days ago. It was my first Neglected and has pushed my Unique Breed count up.

Also, thank you to @Godzalla who gifted me a Green and Purple Dino, both of which were also needed for my Unique Breed count.

And of course, thanks to everyone on the Unofficial DC Discord who has helped me with catching eggs, holding eggs and more. Really appreciate it!

2 hours ago, Rekha said:

Another two thank yous to put out there. I wanted to thank @MinkishMinx for creating a project that was so full of life that it just sucked me in and gave me such an overwhelming feeling of inspiration to create my own lineage project.

I then want to thank @pretty_thumbfor working with me so closely on creating what I feel will be another amazing lineage project to offer to those here at DC to enjoy. I just hope that they enjoy it as much as we have just working to create it. It's also been very nice having someone to talk to about the random things filling our every day lives. Thank you for being my friend. 

Aww, @Rekha!! ^_^ You're too sweet. I've enjoyed working with you so much and want to thank you too for the work you're putting in. Thank you for being my friend too <3 I'm very thankful to @MinkishMinx as well, both for her inspiring project and for leading us to one another!

6 hours ago, Dorchet said:

Thank you to @CursedFlames who gifted me a Neglected dragon egg a few days ago. It was my first Neglected and has pushed my Unique Breed count up.

Also, thank you to @Godzalla who gifted me a Green and Purple Dino, both of which were also needed for my Unique Breed count.

And of course, thanks to everyone on the Unofficial DC Discord who has helped me with catching eggs, holding eggs and more. Really appreciate it!

@Dorchet that's so sweet :)

I'm so glad I managed to help you :)

I just wanted to say thanks again to @RubyEyes for the amazing Birthday gift. 

Wow, whoever just sent me a 2nd-gen egg from a red dragon with the code "bowiE" born on Jan 12, 2016 just made my day. Was that random chance, or did TJ make that specially for you? Either way, I definitely appreciate the offspring!

All my thanks to the people who drop CB Valentines to the AP, you are amazing!

A huge thank you to the wonderful Fabula for those adorable CB Sweetlings. You're awesome! :D

A HUGE thank you to @MIGOR for being such an incredibly generous person by helping me out A LOT with specific lineages this Valentine's! :wub: 

You're awesome, I can't thank you enough! :D