pbdog

The thank you thread

Thank you to Dirtytabs (many times!), WWECornSerpent, Syryn, sylviamaris, Nagapie, FAstudent12, Imzadi83, Astreya, Varislapsi, rinoa26 and Fuzzbucket for all the gifts they sent me in September! Some were birthday gifts, others were random surprises. I love the DC community. :wub:

I've been experiencing the generosity of this community first hand lately, so I'm really grateful for you all!

Especially thanks to @Tetelestai who gave me a free Copper a while back when they saw I was trying to trade for one, without asking for anything. I forgot to thank you here, but I was (and still am) really grateful, as that was my first Copper ❤️

Thanks to @Herk who saw I loved one of their eggs from the AP and spontaneously decided to give me a pair for it just now! And to @BlueLatios that also gave me an awesome, awesome egg just because they saw I liked lineages (and thanks to @tjennifor abandoning that particular egg in the first place).

It's just that I'm starting to realize how amazing and generous the DC community is, and it's amazing. I'm really happy I started spending more time on the forums and I hope to give back as much as I can, when I can. Thanks to all the random act of kindness, it makes this game so much special to play! ❤️ 

A huge thank you to @BlueLatios (right above me!) for seeing my misfortunes and taking pity on me by offering a CB egg of my favorite dragon out of the blue. I’ve been away for so long that I forget how kind the DC community is 😭 

On 10/6/2018 at 4:53 AM, BlueLatios said:

@Kojote thanks for the Black soldiers hatchlings from the Noir clan, recruited them straight from the AP :)

no problem! thanks for the shoutout, i always wonder what becomes of the noir hatchies so this made my day! 😊

Thanks @ShadyKitten777 and to their bf for returning an auto'd little treasure to me.

You are the best :wub:

4 hours ago, Herk said:

Thanks @ShadyKitten777 and to their bf for returning an auto'd little treasure to me.

You are the best :wub:

That's no problem at all, you're very welcome! We're just glad we could help c:

Edited by ShadyKitten777

Thanks to whoever was dropping CB Boreals during the ER egg phase recently. Very very helpful towards a couple of my planned lineages. :wub:

Thank you JolteonTails for accepting my offer and returning my 2G Floret baby to me. It had been auto-AP'd. Even if it was the wrong color, I liked its code and was sad when it poofed. :D

Thanks to anon for abandoning a Yellow Zyumorph hatchling! (and the other/same anon for abandoning a Thalassa hatchling minutes later).

Further completes my AP army collection :D

Thanks, anonymous, for the rain of Pipio hatchlings in the AP! There were definitely a lot :D

Thank you random person who keeps dropping ER CBs on the AP. I've been trying to keep my scroll unlocked in prep for Halloween but picking up these ERs to hatch and giveaway/redrop on AP is giving me something fun to do.

Thank you, @Ether-Equinox for reaching out to me as a new member and not only answering some questions I had, but giving me two golden dragons as a gift. Cheers! ^^

Thank you, whoever dropped a CB Pumpkin in the AP! It's going to save a lot of time in my super-busy halloweening schedule. 👻

Fingers crossed for more low-time CBs dropped in the AP. 😊

Thank you to the anon who dropped a 4 gen alt kin with all alt dragons in the base to the ap. I haven't gotten one of those until now!  :D I mostly have alt dragons that are like, checkered in the base with normals.

Edited by TerraAnne

Thank you TheLastNightingale (don't know if you are on the forums or not) for trading me the last CB Female Halloween I need. Now my Shimmer boy has a nice selection of creepy ladies to court!

Big thank you to everyone who has traded with me today, the Arcana collecting is going swimmingly! :D

Thank you to the person who abandoned a CB Astrapi to the AP - I was not expecting that! XD

Thank you thank you to the person who finally offered a Coast Baikala on my Blusang trade! I'd waited awhile for that one, now when that grows up I'll have my 3 Coasts for the raffle.

Thanks to the anonymous that abandons a variety of CB eggs into the AP. Not only for the breed variation, but also that some of them are from Coast, allowing some users to enter the raffle more easily :D

Thank you, Watermeloncraft for accepting my trade offer for your two gold dragons. the 2G was one I had bred and it was auto AP'd by mistake. I was devastated because I needed that for a checker holiday project. I thought it was lost forever and then you offered it in a trade and accepted my offer and I now have it back. Thank you so much! If you'd ever like me to breed you something in return for that, aside from what I offered for it, feel free to PM me, anything on my scroll is open to breed. Thank you again so very much! :wub:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7ijGQ

Edited by Syiren