sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I'm still lacking one orange "copper", one "salty" and hellhorses, but I'm glad with how I fared though this madness xd.png I got four of the Teimarrs, Bloodscales, Black Teas and today's eggs; plus I scored two nice codes (GROMP and a little naughty one xP).

I also snatched a TJ-coded CB hellfire.

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

Congratz everyone!

All my hellhorses gendered right biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I met my baseline goals for the 7 days release, despite the wrench with the copper alts. ^^

So I'm a catcher and my cousin's is a breeder. I usually catch her the eggs she wants and/or needs because she has a crappy internet connection, but she's the one to suggest new and creative lineage ideas.

This time, I was to one to come out with the idea. *o*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kLiaH

I...omg a miracle has happened, I just SUMMONED my very first GoN ;__; It just took like how long? 3 years, maybe 3.5? Ever since the GoN was introduced, I tried and tired, no luck. Epic ^o^

27 reds auto abandoned to AP

(25 were 2nd gen PB)

did have 5 no interest/egg dry.gif

but 27 success is awesome biggrin.gif

My blackteas, teimars, bloodscales, and hellhorses all gendered right without using influence. ^u^

I currently have at least one of every new release, including all alts. Now to just get a gold and some shimmers...

27 reds auto abandoned to AP

(25 were 2nd gen PB)

did have 5 no interest/egg dry.gif

but 27 success is awesome biggrin.gif

I took the challenge, and 7 eggs went to the AP from the 11 CB pairs that were bred. The other 4 were no interest/no egg right now. Yours Reds really outdid mine! Congrats!

My Black Tea dragons have started growing up. biggrin.gif

When I wake up tomorrow morning, I will have my very first adult dragon 8D

/yay for the n00b

My "Coppers" are currently reciting Samara Morgan's song from The Ring. I'm so glad I got the song lyrics as names, and that I caught enough to make it happen!

Edited by bbishappy93

My Black Tea dragon grew up and I found a 4th gen White Tinselfail from Penk in the AP ohmy.gif

Traded two AP finds for two copper eggs, and now I have a pair of each color. biggrin.gif

ETA:and apparently, the second one is #900 blink.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

4 Black teas grew up, 3 day 6 hatched.

My lovely black teas grew up biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif And I bred a 2nd gen. black tea x gold. wub.gif

Edit: and the best part of my day was when my cb gold (who has not given me a gold egg in more than 8 months) bred me a 2nd gen gold!!!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

Traded for one more Cooper, bringing my total to eight.

ETA: Yep, I'm getting a hoard of these guys.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Bred two second gen golds and a second gen silver today and traded them for new release hatchlings/eggs