sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught my first Magma (last of my trio) on April 18th. Grew up ~28th. And then...

Got my first GoN on the second summon: http://dragcave.net/view/lpZMe

I can't believe my luck ^_^;;

Also, got my first two shimmers during this 7 day madness with trades for new hatchlings. Squee!

Edited by jadfic

My two Teimarrs are all grown up. ;o;

And I managed to grab a CB Golden Wyvern before the final release tonight!

Hatched this little one. Incu-hatched from the AP. The funny thing is, I picked it up thinking, "Oh, a vine. I could incu-hatch it and if it's not CB it might alt." Lo and behold, a 2nd gen alt in under half an hour biggrin.gif

I've had perfect luck with the gendering of the new dragons and I didn't use influence even once.

My CB Female Gold just produced her first gold egg.... on my birfday no less.... i'm sooo happeh right now i could flip off of tables

Let the hatching begin: My first Copper just hatched. <3

3 bloodscales grew up, 4 day 5 eggs hatched and I caught 4 new day 7 eggs.

my pure silver 2nd gen hatch today i also breed a bronze shimmer with a gold now has a bronze shimmer egg

All four of my Copper eggs hatched(Finally! tongue.gif) and I snagged 4 of today's release.

Let's see...

My 2 Bloodscales gendered right w/o influence and grew up, and then produced an egg that got sent to the AP. Snagged 2 of tonight's release w/o too much trouble. Three of my Coppers hatched.

And lastly, off the AP, I snagged a 2G White hatchling from Silver mother!! *fist pump*

Incuhatched 4 black tea eggs bringing my total to 3 CB pairs. Caught one final release egg and will have room for another soon. Traded for a 3rd gen shimmer from a shimmer I haven't even heard of <3 My obsessive incuhatching these past few days paid off. Nice night smile.gif

So excited my lovely horses gendered! biggrin.gif They will grow up in 2 days wub.gif

I... I caught a CB Silver. Right after my 5th year anniversary (or well, anniversary of my first adult--I had a couple fails before getting the hang of it) too.

I caught my first CB Silver ever!

Not quite sure how great of an accomplishment this is, since I'm really new, but.. I managed to catch a vampirified egg as my fourth ever Dragon on DC [: Still unsure how the vampire system works ..? But it appears to be a CB that was bitten..? :F Yeah I'm newb haha. Still though, really happy that I managed to catch such a rarity on my fourth try at an egg! :]

EDIT // Oh & I also caught a day 7 release egg x]

Edited by ƒrozen

Whoo! Someone accepted my trade for a silver shimmer! It doesn't have the prettiest lineage, but I could care less. It is a silver shimmer. xd.png My first shimmer.

See it!

I've done it! The only egg I wanted that I couldn't get was a second brown when three were released.

It's been a success. smile.gif