sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I am so happy about this AP grab! biggrin.gif

I typically drop eggs with Bright Pink mothers in the AP, but I never catch any from others happy.gif

Edit: @angelicdragonpuppy Thanks!!

Edited by DeathCry

I'm going through my dragons and I noticed that my Geode dragons are brothers. One egg laid in may of 09 and the other in july of 09 and I do not own the parents. Not sure if this is a congrats type thing or not but I thought it was pretty cool.

I will be unlocked in a few minutes and I can finally start breeding something again after more than one week, haha laugh.gif

Just got a 4th Gen. Gold Tinsel out of the AP and also got a CB Spring~

Once again, I am scroll-locked with more hatchies than eggs. ._.

My repetitive clicking of "This egg has brightly colored markings on it" eggs has finally paid off! My very first caveborn stripe! SO EXCITED!!!

Been working (very, very slowly) on a pair of even-gen lineages breeding Royal Blues to Greens, and I just bred four Royal Blues in a row (with no Greens). 0___0 That's... good, but unusual...

My first Silver Shimmer hatched earlier :3 And I found a 2nd gen Gilded Bloodscale (I think they're called? ^^; ) from the AP :3

*Edit* Found a 2nd gen Ultraviolet in the AP :3 Influenced it male so then I'll hopefully have a breeding pair :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Finally have a pair of each of the new dragons which I couldn't get on release day because of vacation! biggrin.gif

Once again, I am scroll-locked with more hatchies than eggs. ._.

You should've seen my face about two days ago when I realised that I had more hatchies than eggs, haha. I was like "How did this happen? o__O" Such a foreign concept to me. rolleyes.gif

The eggs I bred for gifts have all been claimed today. Some of my hatchlings grew up. As daunting as it was naming the entirety of my growing hatchling horde, the task is done. x3 ... not entirely satisfactory but better names than no names!

Edit: Just managed to trade for two more copper hatchies ;u; *clings to them* However, I'm still no better at trading than before. So rash, but I'm too impatient to let such trifling things like "unsettled ratios" stop me. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Varekis

One of my vines which was to be used as a scroll divider, hatched as an alt smile.gif It's even an even-gen, not the prettiest one ever but still nice!

words cannot describe how happy I am about all of my Black Tea dragons. Soon more hatchlings will grow up, and soon they will be replaced. My army is getting members! Together we shall conquer!

//giggles madly.

Can you tell how excited I am about these dragons? Yes? Whoops.

words cannot describe how happy I am about all of my Black Tea dragons. Soon more hatchlings will grow up, and soon they will be replaced. My army is getting members! Together we shall conquer!

//giggles madly.

I looked at your scroll and lol'd at the name 'Green isn't a Creative Color'

That was a fun video

Finally got one of these and this beauty hatched.

//giggles madly.

Congrats smile.gif I love the name "The Bleak Death"

Traded for a hellhorse hatchling - I don't have anywhere near enough of those yet.

Congrats smile.gif I love the name "The Bleak Death"

Traded for a hellhorse hatchling - I don't have anywhere near enough of those yet.

Thanks! I've been so busy trying to get 2Gs.

Got a lovely PB 2nd Gen copper egg from the LOVELY skauble. Seriously, go shower them with praise. 83.

Edited by Ashes The Second

Grabbed a CB Black Tea, Lumina, and Tsunami off of the Cave. <3

managed to acquire another two 3EG PB Golds and i'm slowly making my way towards a hoard of them <3

also my adult shimmer count is now 21~ making good progress here.