sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My two Black-Cap hatchies gendered male and female without influence. ^^

While my friend was looking for another day 5 dragon (the reddish-orange one), they caught a CB Gold egg O_o

Caught three of the new eggs; two brown, and one orange smile.gif Just a blue one left! And despite only wanting 2 per day, I've figured out I can still catch tomorrow's eggs normally even with double the amount of eggs. If there's not more alts, that is!

Congrats, all! smile.gif For me: managed to catch 2 each of the latest release's alts. Extreme luck, as last night I had not a clue what I was going to get with each click. xd.png Happy hunting, all!

I caught two of the new releases. When my three eggs hatch, I'll be able to catch a few more.

i need the 2 to hatch! lol i egg lock now

no way i drop my pure 2nd gen silver egg it has cb silver parents

Caught a CB Blusang just now with 80 some other people on the coast. ^^ It's been quite a while since I've caught one.

Edit: Make that two Blusangs.

Edited by Alpha Gryph

Congrats everyone! As for me, a little while ago, I caught my last of the new release Day 5s. Its code was BUttS as well, so yeah! C:

Got 5 of the day 5 release

Caught another Black Cap

Scroll locked with those, and a misclick but I'm not complaining c:

I got two eggs of each release from Day 1-4, and one of each color from today's release. Also, I managed to grab some low-time beauties from the AP, such as a pretty even-gen ice, a "CB" vampire, a sunsong that is perfect for my personal lineage project and a tsunami wyvern.

Edited by Silvaerie

I'm locked with five new wyverns and a Black Capped Teimarr.

Not sure if this is an achievement, though.

:D

My two day 2 Splits gendered male and female without influence!

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

My two NDs from awesome trade grew up wub.gif

Day 2 hatchies gendered correctly <3

Caught a green version of Day 5! Also, all of my hatchies are gendering correctly so far... and I thought that I had misinfluenced one of them and panicked, only to look at my Action Log and realize that I had done it right after all. biggrin.gif

slowly getting more day 3 eggs.

Caught one of each of day 5's new release and got to silver with the help of a kind person and a guardian hatchie!