sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Wheee~ Two of my Black Caps grew up!

My first 2 black caps grew up & I caught a bronze shimmer from the AP.

My first Black Capped Teimarr grew up and I caught two of the day 6 eggs.

My Teimarr grew up, and I caught a Day 6 egg!

3 hybrids hatched and I caught 3 of today's eggs.

Caught two of today's eggs and incuhatched 4 bloodscales. That successfully completes my goal of having at least 3 CB pairs. Also caught two CB hatchies in the AP.

One of my Teimarrs grew up, and I caught three of the new ones in the first drop I tried biggrin.gif Going to have to get rid of one happy.gif

Oh, my first exotic scent hatchie just gendered male.

My first teimarr pair grew up and all my gilded bloodscales gendered correctly.

At last! I finished my lineage: Eclipse wub.gif

OMG! This is amazing. Would've been awesome if you made Brain Damage a downwards stairstep, and then Eclipse an upward stairstep and bred them together *-* But it's still freaking awesome and I need a sibling xd.png

OMG! This is amazing. Would've been awesome if you made Brain Damage a downwards stairstep, and then Eclipse an upward stairstep and bred them together *-* But it's still freaking awesome and I need a sibling xd.png

Oh dear, now I need to do the Brain Damage one *slaps Eri with a smelly tuna* tongue.gif

And you will get a sibling, once the new release madness is over biggrin.gif

Unexpectedly caught a CB gold while blindly spam-clicking for today's eggs. *A* <3

It's my first CB gold since 2008. wub.gif

Edited by Krad_Hikari

12 out of my 13 Shimmer breeding attempts have resulted in a Shimmer. Only one of them was a fail and I haven't had any refusals. tongue.gif

And I actually have a new release... Usually I don't get any until a week later. X3

Edited by cfmtfm

Think I just got my first Dorkface from the abandoned cave

lineage

Does it count if the original pair are too far back to be seen on this hatchling's lineage page?

I caught two new eggs earlier today.I've influenced both of them, and once my hybrid hatches, I'll be able to obtain one more.

Egg locked now so I won't get tomorrow's egg but I finally got myself one of the pillow dragons. I think they are so cute! *happy dance*

Day 1 got 2 eggs

Day 2 got 2 eggs

Day 3 got 2 eggs

Day 4 only just now was able to breed 1 egg

Day 5 got 1 egg

Day 6 got 1 egg

So far all my eggs for the birthday event have given me females.

I reached Level 9, woot! This event has also helped me to apparently improve on my hunting skills. I actually managed to catch both of my salty eggs all on my own. biggrin.gif

Two of my Bloodscales gendered properly and I snagged two Bloodscale eggs from the AP.