sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Woo hoo! I have finally acquired my first Shimmerscale!

Traded a pair of Seragamma hatchlings for it. Figured I'm more likely to be able to catch more of them than Shimmers.

I'm incredibly excited.

Just bred this beautiful 2nd-gen Gold from Female Silver biggrin.gif

And promptly bloodswapped for this beautiful 2nd-gen silver from Male Gold biggrin.gif

Finally got the CB Red Neb I've needed for a LONG time.

thank you for trading a bronze tensel for my copper hatchling! it is in a very good home!

My second pair of verdigris Coppers gendered M/F without influence! *pets them* Good dragons! biggrin.gif

A black cap and a black tea hatched.

I caught a few CB new release hatchies and a CB magma in the AP and am now 21/21 locked. smile.gif

Was just able to breed a few coppers including this one http://dragcave.net/lineage/FLI6B, and just realized how awesome the parents codes are (IE they are just about identical or as identical on DC as they can get)

After days of juggling around new releases in trades, I finally have collected at least two of each. So far they have been gendering nicely!

And my male horse x female hellfire gendered the way I wanted it to: http://dragcave.net/lineage/MSmV4

Was just able to breed a few coppers including this one http://dragcave.net/lineage/FLI6B, and just realized how awesome the parents codes are (IE they are just about identical or as identical on DC as they can get)

Wow. That is... awesome! Talk about coincidence!

Finally got a second Seragamma! Now I just need it to gender properly...

I finally got my two perfect sibling lineage dragons, Jamie and Cerci, to breed! I can finally have my Joffery!!

[Please don't view-bomb him to death. I promise I wont let him decapitate any other dragons]

Edited by bloodyneptune

Received my lovely 3rd gen. Silver Shimmer eggy today after paying off my IOU. <33

I decided to help free up some biomes by taking four CB eggs and biting them with my four grown vampires. ALL of them successfully turned, and NONE were APed. I wasn't expecting that. blink.gif Now I have four vampire eggs to get rid of.

Just snapped up a 4th Gen gold from a black x gold staircase out of the AP! So now it's ERed and influenced and I'm thrilled!

4 black tips, a canopy and a dorsal grew up. Caught two more black teas and a seragama