sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a regular Split off the Cave and bred one of the new hybrids!

Congrats to all on your accomplishments!

My latest Shimmer gendered correctly, and I was kindly gifted a pair of the new hybrids. Second gens! xd.png

What a wonderful, low-stress night.

I got my Silver trophy! xd.png

You guys are amazing. <3

Only have 2 horse dragons and they both helped to produce today's new eggies wub.gif

Accidently grabbed a CB Black from the cave (will be AP'ing or gifting later ^^; ) and I couldn't help but grab a CB Red with a cool code xd.png

I'm so happy!

I'm working hard to reach 500 dragons, but can't freeze any more hatchlings for a while. I'd forgotten there was a limit, so got really bummed.

BUT THEN! Then I strangely saw, and managed to catch, a yellow dino off the AP, and it had only a day to go!

I have a yellow dino already, so had to trade fast! A lovely Silver was offered in it's place. Tomorrow, I'll have 500 dragons! biggrin.gif

And even better: The person I traded with didn't have a single dino before. It's always nice when it works out.

Edited by Svataben

Whoever keeps dropping CB Gold Wyverns into the AP...thank you! I've caught two of them in the last few days.

Forgot I was egg-locked and auto-abandoned a Shimmer. Good news is, I know he can breed well.

A shimmer gendered correctly and I thought of the perfect name for it biggrin.gif The next in line will be tough though... I should start thinking of it already xd.png

And me Teimarrs both followed their influence smile.gif Yay happy.gif

Traded off four of the new hatchlings to get a 2G Gold egg that has a Gold father and Silver mother.

If it follows its influence, I plan on breeding it with her: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RrQe5 to make a nice checker. smile.gif Hopefully.

One new hybrid egg! Will have to wait until I can get another hellfire female that is actually CB before I can breed a nice mate. Still, that's the first time I've only gotten one. I'm hopeful that I'll manage to get all seven within the week they're released.

All 4 black caps gendered as influenced.

He grew up. Now just to breed a mate for him when my other male cb gold goes off cd. biggrin.gif

Caught 4 day 5 eggs. 4 day 3 eggs hatched. Bronze shimmer grew up.

Caught 2 Green, an Orange and a Red egg from today's release, my Moonstone hatchie grew up and 3 of my Day 3 eggs hatched(finally dry.gif).

Hi... my name is CajunSun... and I am a DCaholic... and this is my 2000th post... I am now at level 10!!! W00T!!! unsure.gifblink.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifcool.gif