sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My trio finished cool down during the Birthday Egg-stravaganza so I of course I was very impatiently waiting not to be egg locked so I could try summons again...and **squeee** ... I got my Guardian of Nature egg!! ^^

Bred a Shimmer and traded it for Copper hatchlings, woot woot~ *little happy dance*

On my second summon, after my first success, I get a second success! o:

All they do is give me golds so far. I need a pink, please~

An alt sweet finally broke down & threw his first shiny silver at me.

My CB silver FINALLY gave me a silver egg after 4 years of trying.

I've never seen any egg more beautiful wub.gif

Some kind soul traded me three Magi hatchlings for my new salty egg. smile.gif Hopefully now I won't run out of teleports so quick.

I just missed a CB magma and crimson and was going to be annoyed, BUT, right after that, I caught THIS Hellfire! Totally worth missing the other two, and I am thinking of an appropriate name now. biggrin.gif I never get codes this perfect for the dragon they're attached to, except for the time I got a winter seasonal with the code ICEd.

Edited by LascielsShadow

A super duper uber amazing person bred me two 2G Golds and a 2G Silver.

*squee*

Thank you so much again, you know who you are!~ biggrin.gif

3 hellfires grew up. 4 Day 7 eggs hatched.

I adopted a CB Terrae Egg from the AP and it auto-hatched once it reached my scroll? O_o; Alright then.

Randomly looked in the AP this morning before starting my day... Clicked a CB Spring! Awesome! I've been really struggling to get them all season (not to mention last year when I caught absolutely none)

Some kind soul traded me three Magi hatchlings for my new salty egg. smile.gif  Hopefully now I won't run out of teleports so quick.

The pleasure is all mine! <3 I'm glad using my last Incubates on the Magis (which were all caught in the AP) proved to be worth it, though - otherwise I admit I would've been a bit bummed. tongue.gif

Edited by Duysterwald