sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My two Black-Capped [REDACTED]s hatched, my two red two-heads are gaining views at a good rate, I caught two of the new patterny eggs, I bred a second-gen Silver from female Guardian before the release but it hatched in time so it won't lock me, and I got my second sprite in-game on another site.

One of my Black Caps hatched and the other is set to hatch the moment it hits 4 days biggrin.gif And I picked up two of the new ones. And, one of my shimmers is no longer sick - it really had me worried with how long I had to keep it fogged!

So far I've managed to grab two new eggs of each day, just like I planned. And I just got a Tsunami from the AP! I got this "someone else takes it before you do" message but when I looked at my scroll it was there :'D

Finally my little Royal Crimson hatched. Still waiting for the blackcaps.

I woke up to three of the newest eggs on my scroll. My very sweet best friend is awesomesauce. <3 And I just snagged a CB spring.

A white, a sunstone and two greenwings grew up.

My pretty 4th gen. Gold Shimmer gendered correctly and is set to grow up in about a day. <3

My 7D/7D catching plan is working out well so far, and I traded for my first gold Shimmer! smile.gif

Snagged Lumina Egg at 4d1hr from AP, turned out to be CB and 2nd Lumina i ever got till now (other is high gen shimmerfail and frozen at 2nd stage).

My plan for catching, hatching and raising new eggs is going well so far; I also received this pretty. wub.gif

Good news, bred a 2nd gen PB Gold for my pure Gold lineage....bad news, I accidentally auto-abandoned it. However, I'm still feeling okay because I was able to breed two more 3rd gen Silvers for my Silver purebred lineage.

What a night laugh.gif

I...I just picked this up off the AP. o-o

I haven't seen a Gold egg for ages.

Still hunting a CB one, though~

I...I just picked this up off the AP.  o-o

So glad that you love it! Since I already have one or two siblings from most of my pairings, I went on a breeding, and then abandoning, spree, with all of my Metallics the other day. I can try and breed you a mate, once the Cave's birthday bash has settled down a bit.

It's so nice to see my eggs going to great homes wub.gif

Edit: One of mine too, FluffyPillow laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

I...I just picked this up off the AP. o-o

Metallic checkers must be popular, as I just got this Silver from the AP blink.gif Though I missed 2 CB golds in Volcano earlier, and by missed I mean clicked like a maniac and didn't get them xd.png

3 day 2 eggs hatched and I bred 3 hybrid eggs - only took 4 pairings to get the 3 eggs

Traded for 3 more of the Day 3 eggs (exotic smell). And caught a Thunder Trio Egg from the Cave earlier.