sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Successfully bred this and caught 2 CB Pillows. And my GoN is just hours away from hatching :3

Edit: I'm so impatient, I incubated my GoN (and it still hasn't hatched!) and another egg (which did hatch) so I could free up some space and catch another CB Pillow. x3

Edit (again): There we go! *snugs*

Edited by glamoursea2

I caught a leetle tree? I think.

IDK I'm in denial about the whole thing v___v'

user posted image

Woahoh. o__o I just caught one as well, along with a Black-Tip and Black-Tea egg.. >_>'

My dragons were cooperative here, here, and here. My Shimmers are also still breeding fantastically.

I also got this Sunsong from an awesome person, so hopefully I can get ahold of a Gen3 purple checker to breed a mate for this lonely guy...

So, I saw a Tsunami in the cave.

I tried to get it.

[insert lag here]

But then I realized I misclicked something, but the lag prevented me from seeing it. A few moments later, I went to my dragons.

And saw a CB Blusang.

BEST MISCLICK EVAH. *little happy dance*

All my new release dragons grew up and I was able to breed almost all of them and got eggs biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Several things--

1. Successfully bit & turned my first vampire.

2. Got my first shimmer [bronze] AND a really nice gift shimmer [silver] from two amazingly great and awesome friends <3333

3. My other vampires all grew up 8D

4. First Magi!

I - um - just grabbed a CB Bloodscale, Black and Magma at the 5 minute drop blink.gif

I really only need the Bloodscale, so what to do...

My auto'd baby was returned by a very awesomely wonderful user! Thank you again!

My Hellhorses gendered male and female without influence! I was so worried they wouldn't. Now I just hope they don't refuse each other. :/