sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Successfully traded for a Green Copper egg! Now I have a full set of breeding pairs! Too bad I wasn't able to get two more orange to finish off the complete set (four/two breeding pairs of each) but i'm super happy with what I have. I can't wait to breed + gift these little ones!

Also, I got the name "Cooper the Copper" and I think it's adorable. I kept seeing people typo the name Copper as Cooper, so that's where that idea came from. xd.png

My Tinsel gendered correctly (it's my first Gold with a continueable lineage!), someone traded me the last CB Spring I needed for a project and I caught a Cheese egg that I might trade for other stuff I want. As a bonus, the AP is full of ER eggs and has some interesting stuff in it.

Yes, I think it's been a good day so far. biggrin.gif

Am slowly, ever so slowly, starting my Black Tea Dragon army. So glad it's going so well, though.

My Coppers gendered! But they all gendered male. Time to catch some more, I suppose..

Forgot to brag about this, but after breeding for so long, one of my Silvers gifted me with this baby. I tried trading it (been posting in the trade threads for a couple days now) but I haven't gotten any offers, which might not be so bad since I'm getting attached to the little guy/or gal.

Got a 2nd Gen Hell Horse off the AP, a CB Vampire with a hilarious lineage, and most importantly, FINALLY snagged a blue/green Copper. ;o;

And I don't know if this should be more of a rant, but I was just ridiculously happy when I saw a Leetle Tree in the Cave. Had no chance of catching it with all this recent lag, but still! X'D

Caught a red and a brown copper in the AP.

Edit: and another red and a blue copper.

Edited by Dubious

Got 21/21 hatchies! All but one are new releases, too! *proudface*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I GOT IT I GOT IT

I'm gonna brag about it as much as I can before I fog it because I finally got it.

I've been trying since the Summon action was created and I got my gorgeous blue eggy!

Yayyy~

Edited by glamoursea2

Went hunting in the drop just now. Saw the description "This egg has multiple bands of color on it." and thought it was a stripe. I click it, but then realize it's a dorsal. I click stop to try & stop the "Loading" process (and it does stop; it didn't show the egg), but I then realize it's probably too late. I go to my scroll, expecting the worst: A purple.

I WAS TOTALLY WRONG!!

Edited by warriorjames

grabbed a ton more cb Black Teas and 3 CB Nebulas that will (hopefully) influence into a red female (the last times I tried this it didn't work and was super-annoyed because of failed lineage plans).

Received some lovely eggs today! One of them I've been waiting on for a while. So worth the wait!! (It's a 2nd gen Tinsel from 'Anzu' X RB...in case it's fogged) wub.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Received my very first shimmer as a gift from a kind soul. So happy =)

Congrats on getting your first shimmer! smile.gif

Started and finished a naming project, and used almost all of my frozen hatchlings to do so xd.png

the lineage is the song "angels" by Within temptation