Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Thank you everyone! <3

@amamiya_ritsukabi29: I can try a couple of mine too if you like. smile.gif

Seems like Nebulas are on the rare side again? Just tried for Ytak and ended up with an Ice first before I got loads of no eggs and finally a Nebula. laugh.gif

Oh that would be nice =)

Since I'm getting a mate for my 3rd Gen from Zareni and could make a 4th Gen.

Maybe a 4th Gen would be great ^^

Oh that would be nice =)

Since I'm getting a mate for my 3rd Gen from Zareni and could make a 4th Gen.

Maybe a 4th Gen would be great ^^

Sure, that's no problem! Just let me know what 3rd Gen Zareni gets you. We've traded too and a couple of her dragons are in my line and vice versa. smile.gif

I know a few people are doing Lumina X Turp lineages. Maybe someone can use this? I have no plans for a lineage, but I do like breeding them because the scaleless luminas look so pretty! xd.png (I'm easily amused!)

I know a few people are doing Lumina X Turp lineages. Maybe someone can use this? I have no plans for a lineage, but I do like breeding them because the scaleless luminas look so pretty! xd.png (I'm easily amused!)

I took it - the mother's name amuses me greatly! biggrin.gif

After many weeks of the "no egg" ritual( dratted Holly contest)

I present my 5th gen BBw from Frills would have been even more epic if Frills could breed, but we do what we can! biggrin.gif

I'm doing two Checkerboards lineages- One with Male Royal Blue/Female Purple and one with Female Royal Blue/Male Purple. I couldn't decide which way I liked better, so i'm doing both!

Here's what i've gotten so far~

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=3&mate=GF1nB

Haven't gotten any Royal Blues on the Male Purple/Female RB side.

I'm also going to finish my Royal Blue/Guardian line eventually.

Edited by MysticTiger

Haven't checked in here in a while lately. Such beautiful lineages everyone is working on! <3

As for me, I picked up this "girl" from the Even Gen Trading and Gifting thread. I really hope she doesn't alt because then I can use her for my Lunar Eclipse project. smile.gif I was also gifted this lovely egg by allianna1. "He" definitely needs to alt! *crosses fingers for these two babies to turn out the colors they need to*

And I caught this pretty Black on the AP. <3

Edited by sheppardkid

I've been meaning to breed the parents more regularly for anyone who wanted one... but this is the first since I breed my own (after the egg lock oops on the very first egg >.<) anyways... if anyone wants it.... http://dragcave.net/lineage/JqLNn It'll hatch night, I haven't incubated or influenced it. It represents almost two years of work. Contemplating making a mate from a pattern alternating with nights as the start gen....

edit: removed link by self pm me if you want it. I just reread rules. didn't realize things had changed. will edit again as I finish reading rules blah.

lucky you got it before I removed the link! was about to move it to the trade thread. Didn't realize there were two to separate them now...

Anyways. if anyone wants a sibling let me know, I'll try to keep a list going to gift eggs.

Edited by Ryoneko

@purplehaze, congrats on the black egg! That rainbow is going to be amazing.

As for me, I just managed to trade for this beautiful gold, but I can't decide how to influence it. If I influence it female, I can keep the checker and hope to find/trade for a matching marrow come Halloween. But if I influence it male, I can do this now.

Any thoughts? I might just let it gender on its own and see what happens...

I'm excited. I've gotten about halfway through my very first rainbow project which I started about a year ago. Plan on making it mirrored and then finally producing a 6th gen mate for her. Then it will be a double rainbow! :'D

codyne: I think I would just let it gender on its own as well. See how it turns out.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Why is it when your after a certain breed you always end up with the opposite!?! rolleyes.gif

I was hoping for a mate for this lady but ended up with not one but but two Nebula eggs! Quite frustrating.

So rather than just abandon them, if anyone wants them just PM me, I will hang onto them for a few hours smile.gif

OOOH shiny biggrin.gif

now I just need another 2nd gen gold and I will have all the breedable dragons paired with marrows

@lulu_witch

it's a conspiracy-- mine do the same thing-- most of the time, I have to admit that today I have been lucky and gotten the right breed 3/3-- I think I will stop while I'm ahead laugh.gif

@codyne

I really like the silver/gold combo and then maybe look for an opposite 3rd gen checker this Halloween

Edited by dragonpuck

dragonpuck - Yep I think your right! xd.png

Well done! that Shiny is VERY nice! I'm jealous!

I love this lineage of yours too! By any chance are you taking requests for this lineage?

Edited by lulu_witch

codyne: I would definately influence it female. Since the gold dragons have dimorphism it would disturb me that the last generation would look different in case it genders male.

lulu_witch: The Nebulas look really nice with the Ice dragons. And well, the trios are little divas. Good luck for your next attempts!

dragonpuck: Congrats! Looks really nice, too!

Edited by Bootsmann

Bootsmann - I love the combo too however I would love it even more if I could get the Ice I need and the nebulas didn't alt tongue.gif Edited by lulu_witch

@ codyne- I'd let it gender on its own. That's what I do when I don't have a mate for a dragon and if I'm not sure I'll get one. Then again, Bootsmann does have a point with the Gold dimorphism.

@ lulu_witch- I can try my pairs when they come off of cool-down if you'd like? They're stingy with Trio eggs as well but it'd be worth a shot.

@ dragonpuck- Congrats on the pretty! I wish I could get my Gold X Marrow pair to do that.

As for me, my 3rd gen Nebula gendered blue like I wanted. biggrin.gif Now the other one needs to gender green and I'll be thrilled.

The Nebuals always seem to alt at the wrong time. I swore to myself, I would never do a Nebula lineage again once I finished the one I am working on right now. Additionally, I don't like the Alt versions at all. The blue and purple ones are so much prettier. And the alt versions look as if they are a little overweight, is if they had a few beers too much lately

@purplehaze, congrats on the black egg! That rainbow is going to be amazing.

As for me, I just managed to trade for this beautiful gold, but I can't decide how to influence it. If I influence it female, I can keep the checker and hope to find/trade for a matching marrow come Halloween. But if I influence it male, I can do this now.

Any thoughts? I might just let it gender on its own and see what happens...

Thanks!

I think if I were you I would influence that gold female and try to continue the checker. Even if you never get a mate for it I just think the lineage looks better with all the same gold sprite.

dragonpuck - Yep I think your right!  xd.png

Well done! that Shiny is VERY nice! I'm jealous!

I love this lineage of yours too!  By any chance are you taking requests for this lineage?

Sure, I'd love to spread the joy, will make a list and PM you next week!

thanks!!!

Edited by dragonpuck

Thanks for the thoughts, everyone! I decided to influence "her" female to continue the checker, and look for an appropriate mate!

Sure, I'd love to spread the joy, will  make a list and PM you next week!

thanks!!!

dragonpuck - Thank you so much biggrin.gif I really appreciate that! I did this lineage that is similar to yours with the help of Solarcat, I'm hoping that one of the 5th gens might be a potential mate smile.gif

sheppardkid - I would really appreciate it if you would try yours for me. My nebula lady has been looking for a permanent mate almost since I started on DC!

codyne - I think you made the right choice smile.gif

Edited by lulu_witch

@ lulu_witch- Then I'll try them for you as soon as they are off cool-down. happy.gif

And guess who turned purple instead of green. dry.gif