Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@ lulu_witch- Then I'll try them for you as soon as they are off cool-down. happy.gif

And guess who turned purple instead of green. dry.gif

sheppardkid - Thank you, I really appreciate it smile.gif and I'm sorry that he didn't alt sad.gif

Normally it took me several tries to get the right color Nebula, but this time I got it from the first time. I just hope they won't refuse *crossing fingers*

Edit: Thanks, Ae0nian!

Edited by alliana1

Normally it took me several tries to get the right color Nebula, but this time I got it from the first time. I just hope they won't refuse *crossing fingers*

Good luck, alliana1! Your project is just awesome!! Those dragons just have to like each other!! I still haven't decided upon a project involving nebulas (already know very well about their "naughty temper" xd.png )

Another annoying refusal dry.gif Will need to raise another fiancee for my picky Raphael sleep.gif

Edit: Thanks, Ae0nian!

If the worst should happen,

I have a compatible alternative biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QI1rs

more than happy to breed for you if necessary

Edited by dragonpuck

If the worst should happen,

I have a compatible alternative biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QI1rs

more than happy to breed for you if necessary

Thanks, dragonpuck smile.gif

Actually I see some of my dragons in that lineage biggrin.gif

I'm looking for a mate for my 6th gen..

pink

I'm also looking for males for my blue lineage. {the mate went female on me tongue.gif }

female blue Neblua

female blue.. ice

I like doing some "mini" even gen projects with the breeding only available dragons. And I'm delighted that I can add the ultraviolet dragons to the bunch.

I hope that these two cooperate. I'd like to add the mini project to the other three: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tMWY, http://dragcave.net/lineage/SNcX, and http://dragcave.net/lineage/1i1C.

I think I'll breed them all together for an extended project. But that'll wait until after I get one more project closer to completion.

Edited by ytak

REQUEST

I would like to get a pillow from a yulebuck! I really need it for this guy

thanks!

thank you so much purplehaze!!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by happymom

REQUEST

I would like to get a pillow from a yulebuck! I really need it for this guy

thanks!

PMing you!

Ae0nian - sad.gif That is unfortunate. I hope you can replace one of them.

I did have some luck with the egg you gifted me though smile.gifHere she is! So Thank you once again for being so generous!

lulu_witch, congrats on breeding such a beauty!!! I'm glad the dragons liked each other laugh.gif

Fortunately, I can easily breed another pink female to replace the refused one (thanks to the awesome people here, who gifted me a 2d gen pink with a sweetling dad, I managed to breed this pink girl. So I hope next time they will give me a worthy fiancee my capricious Raphael won't be able to refuse biggrin.gif Later on, after I succed to form a breeding pair, I plan to open a breeding list for a sibling of yet-to-be-bred baby xd.png (if people like it)

And just look what I've grabbed from the AP: biggrin.gif

user posted image - Many thanks to whoever shared it!!

user posted image - another EG eggie! I want to share it here! gone!

Update

user posted image this baby I've just bred is also up for grabs! (with a cute code! - "YaSau") gone!

Edited by Ae0nian

Request

Need an 8th Even Gen, any breed

Looking for a mate with this 8th Even-Gen Bronze Tinsel.

If anyone has one/is willing to breed me one, PM me. You can also have a nice look at my scroll and tell me if you want anything.

Request

Need an 8th Even Gen, any breed

Looking for a mate with this 8th Even-Gen Bronze Tinsel.

If anyone has one/is willing to breed me one, PM me. You can also have a nice look at my scroll and tell me if you want anything.

I can try to get an egg like this for you.

Edited by happymom

My Royal Blue x Flamingo Checker is finished biggrin.gif

many thanks to stagazer _7 for donating three RB's when mine kept refusing , or I'd still be working on the darn thing laugh.gif

@tinakhal

I can breed an 8thgen from my mixed marrows-- there are no tinsels in it though

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BJD4d

pm me if interested

Hey guys, I know I had a list for This a while ago but I lost it and I'm horrible with lists anyway. >.<

But I have an egg if anyone would like it: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

If anyone would like to donate some eggs to make a mate for it that would be great. wink.gif

Hey guys, I know I had a list for This a while ago but I lost it and I'm horrible with lists anyway. >.<

If anyone would like to donate some eggs to make a mate for it that would be great. wink.gif

What a coincidence! I just grabbed myself a lovely CB Ember that just gendered female! Plus, I have a couple of Heartseekers I could try. happy.gif I'm currently scroll locked, but I'll be glad to try for two 2nd gens to help build a mate for that dragon. smile.gif

I grabbed it biggrin.gif

once I get a mate made you are welcome to a sibling

@ytak

thanks it was not as fun as I would have hoped , with multiple refusals, but I do like the final outcome biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Hollys. Just love them.

This is my lucky day. They gave me the right color. biggrin.gif

Finally, my Ice-Lineages show some progress.

And it took me forever to get this. The kept on throwing purple Dorsals. Half of the lineage ist now finished. biggrin.gif

@Bootsmann: Congrats on the successful breedings! smile.gif I especially like the last line. Dorsals <3

Also... weheee... they liked each other!! Halfway done with that one. The Grey part is finished too. Just the Greens are a bit picky.

Edited by Souly