Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Nice lineages!

Oh, to be able to do it all on your own CB's, what an accomplishment.

And sheppardkid, those Green Alt Nebula with the Golden Wyvern are

just exceptionally stunning.

@ TanzendeFee- Congratulations! Very pretty lineage!

@ Ae0nian- Be prepared to exercise patience. xd.png One of these days I will get a GW from my pair.

@ Shamiir- Congrats on finally getting a Gold! Isn't it a great feeling when the dragons cooperate at last? And I sure hope it doesn't take you that long to get the Gold X alt Neb pairing to cooperate. lol

@ grammydragon- Thanks! I got the idea from this thread after one of my Nebs alted when I didn't want it to. People were commenting on how the green X Gold looked together so I started the project. smile.gif hat17 is also doing a similar project.

@ Daydreamer09- Congratulations on getting the right breed! I've got my fingers crossed for you that your Ridgewing pair don't refuse.

I just picked this up on the AP. It's absolutely breathtaking, but I don't have the patience, nor the CB Silvers to create a suitable mate for it so I thought I'd pass it along to someone else who might.

Enjoy!

I just picked this up on the AP. It's absolutely breathtaking, but I don't have the patience, nor the CB Silvers to create a suitable mate for it so I thought I'd pass it along to someone else who might.

Oooo! I wish I could've got it. Oh well, that's life! smile.gif

I guess I don't have enough projects. I'm just starting a new one. Fortunately, I don't have to collect CBs. I already have all the dragons I need to start! biggrin.gif I'm going to have a guardian X royal blue checkerboard.

I've just barely started but a project has to start somewhere. lol

Congrats, Shamiir. biggrin.gif The golds do require some patience but hopefully the next pairing will be at least a little more cooperative. Looking at my scroll: Silvers seem to be even worse than golds.

Another lineage half-finished. Hope, they will like each other. I had feared it would turn out to look too chaotic but I acutally quite like it so far. biggrin.gif Love Blunas. Just think, they are so beautiful.

Edited by Bootsmann

I'm curious. What's the longest even gen project that anyone has ever seen?

At the moment, I would have to say PonyTales' PB Pink project.

@ danegrrrl- I am super jealous of that catch! I wish I had seen it in time to get it. *goes off and pouts in a corner*

Wow, just took a look and . . . wow. All I got.

Scroll only, I think PonyTales does unless you don't rule out inbreds. There is an inbred (very delibrately) greenXred line out there. I can't remember how far it goes, though. The DC records hasn't updated PonyTales' 9th gen yet. I'm working my way to matching her 9th gen with guardians. smile.gif *is very proud of her guardians*

Trying to decide how to influence this little lovely.

Female: Could then go for an even-gen or stair with another Valentine

Male: could then be a spiral with Valentines

Suggestions?

Suggestions?

Congrats on the shiny egg! I'd go for female. I just like the female silvers better with pink dragons of any kind. wink.gif

Suggestions?

Personally, I would go with Female. I prefer Even Gens, plus, I think the Pink Female Silvers would go better with Valentine dragons. smile.gif

So I was just poking around my scroll, looking at dragons I nearly forgot I even had, and I saw this fella. Sadly she gendered wrong, so now I'm not too sure how to continue the lineage. Anyone has suggestions?

So I was just poking around my scroll, looking at dragons I nearly forgot I even had, and I saw this fella. Sadly she gendered wrong, so now I'm not too sure how to continue the lineage. Anyone has suggestions?

Maybe make the mate a mirror image so the lineage has stripes of colour radiating outward instead of the classic checker look?

Maybe make the mate a mirror image so the lineage has stripes of colour radiating outward instead of the classic checker look?

You mean something like this? It's late now and I was trying to do this quickly, so I might have done it wrongly (I forgot Water Horses had dimorphism...), but was this what you were referring to?

Edited by Nicoleong9

Nicoleong9 I think the mirror image would look great.

JaneMcAsh I like your even gen option also. Maybe the fact that we are all here being even gen enthusiasts makes us bias?? laugh.gif

(Shivers in horror at the thought of stairsteps)

sheppardkid Keep your fingers, toes ....and eyes... crossed. At least they are not alting as much as a few weeks ago.

So many lovely projects going on. I love looking thru here to see what everyone is doing.

I have tons of cave draggies that I don't use unless requested, so if i can help with any 2nd gens for projects, drop me a pm.

You mean something like this? It's late now and I was trying to do this quickly, so I might have done it wrongly (I forgot Water Horses had dimorphism...), but was this what you were referring to?

Yes that's what I meant. It looked slightly different in my head to be honest, but still looks pretty imo. I think making it so the actual 4G mate is a waterhorse too would improve the look as there would be two blue lines down both sides. Or you could design the mate specifically for a different pattern in those colours.

Edited for grammar. ninja.gif

Edited by Coins In A Jar

(Shivers in horror at the thought of stairsteps)

Stairsteps can be lovely too. D:

I finished my deadline Tangar/Shallow checker a while ago, but now the tombstones are gone and everyone's named. :D (Albeit with rather strange names. And I can't believe someone already took Tropical Tangerine. e_e) Now I'm wondering if I should have brought it to 5th gen, which is really just 4 gens of checker. :<