Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Hmmm, what do you guys think Sunstone x Lumina and Turpentine x Lumina lineages look like? I'm half tempted to start up two new lineages with them, but Luminas and Turpentines seem to be a bit thin on the ground lately, so I'm wondering which would be better to start.

I like them both a lot actually. I wasn't expecting the Sunstone x Lumina to look so good, but I really like it.

Also, I finally finished my project that I've been working forever on! biggrin.gif I've still got a lot going on in RL right now, so I won't be starting a list. (The exception being for anyone who bred 2nd gens for me, so if you see your dragons in there and you want a baby, just PM.) However, I will definitely be dropping offspring in the gifting thread.

It's taken me over 3 months to get this far in this Tangar-Sunstone checker project and I honestly think these last couple of days are going to be the worst waiting to see if it genders correctly!

Lineage

And I'm still not finished with my Spitfire-Gray checker project! I'm working at it from both "directions" and just can't get the proper mate for either of these. I'll keep working at it, though!

Spitfire female Lineage

Gray female Lineage

Also, I finally finished my project that I've been working forever on! biggrin.gif I've still got a lot going on in RL right now, so I won't be starting a list. (The exception being for anyone who bred 2nd gens for me, so if you see your dragons in there and you want a baby, just PM.) However, I will definitely be dropping offspring in the gifting thread.

That is an AWESOME project! I'm happy for you that you've finally made it to the end! I don't think I have the patience yet for something that intricate!

Finally an egg! Though not the colour I wanted. PM me if you're interested in it.

Thanks guys <3 I'm thinking maybe requesting tangar eggs from two cb females here and stopping it at 4th gen...

@hat17, I feel with you, I totally do. I only have one cb female and one cb male anyway, so I think I'm only going to start once I get a tan from my pair. Want me to try mine for your RB tan lineage?

@purplehaze, it's all your fault xd.png since I have enough female cb moonstones to continue that lineage, I've decided to start a different project that calls for more cb male guardians anyway sooner. So maybe I get that short project up to 4th or even 5th gen sooner or later xd.png

@Daydreamer09, wow, wonderful projects! I love the thought of the albino bluna x albino goldfish. If you finish that one, may I have some offspring? I just love everything with albinos <3

And out of the random AP finds I like skywing x ridgewing the best, methinks.

@Sunfeathers, wow, congrats! That must have taken ages!

@WWECornSerpent, do you need help with the Grey x Spitfire? I have enough Grey males to maybe help out some, though I'm sorely lacking in the female Grey apartment currently...

Breeding Lumina x Turpentine got a new special effect.

The Lumina turn "tan" after breeding.

It's not known if this change will remain or change back or change to something even more special... But lineage projects get a very new edge now, I think.

Not my egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Lc2mq

Not my egg either and not even, but showing a real twist to the colours: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mn9Jl

Edited by lilysally

They finally gave an ice egg! ♥

Been trying for an ice from that pair. Anyone can breed a 3rd gen nebula with the same lineage?

I would love to finish it till the 5th Gen ^^

Bred this beauty YAY!! happy.gif:

user posted image

Now that's intriguing ... what will luminas look like after they grow their new scales ohmy.gif

Also congrats to everyone here on building so beautiful lineages biggrin.gif Particularily impressed by this one (the project by Sunfeathers)

And I'm also sharing this eggie (2d gen baby of lumina x turp) with someone who might be working on a similar project wink.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

I think only Luminas that have been bred to Turps starting yesterday will change. Try breeding one of the Lumina x Turp pairs in your checker. ^^ If it doesn't change something's up. (I say in your checker since those are established pairs - a refusal from Lumina x Turp doesn't seem to tan the Lumina.)

Edited by Saloiq

none of mine have changed

http://dragcave.net/lineage/43bmN

scroll based?  I loose again

I think it is dependent on when the lumina was bred

bred on or before may 30th / (possibly 31st?) no colour change

bred on or after Jun 01 colour change

(based on Ae0nian's lineage above) I bred mine today and the parent has changed but those bred prior to that are still the original colour.

I don't know if the colour of those bred prior to the change will change on subsequent breedings. or if it is just the first time that they are bred.

ETA oh I didn't notice that you had bred them on Jun 6 dragonpuck.

Oh ! that is strange. maybe it is scroll based?

Edited by velvet_paw

I think it is dependent on when the lumina was bred

bred on or before may 30th / (possibly 31st?) no colour change

bred on or after Jun 01 colour change

(based on Ae0nian's lineage above) I bred mine today and the parent  has changed but those bred prior to that are still the original colour.

I don't know if the colour of those bred prior to the change will change on subsequent breedings. or if it is just the first time that they are bred.

ETA oh I didn't notice that you had bred them on Jun 6 dragonpuck.

Oh !  that is strange. maybe it is scroll based?

nope, that one was bred june 6th so even if the parents didn't change-- she should have

this one on june 4

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2Jjsv

so basically I'm SOL TJ must hate me sad.gif

@saloiqu

but the parents are tan as well and obviously couldn't have been bred yesterday

I'm probably off topic here so I'll go away and cry censorkip.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Perhaps Ae0nian just bred her dragons again to get the tan color? ^^; You can see that the tans in her lineage have eggs born yesterday.

Edited by Saloiq

@WWECornSerpent, do you need help with the Grey x Spitfire? I have enough Grey males to maybe help out some, though I'm sorely lacking in the female Grey apartment currently...

Thanks for the offer, but I have plenty of cb spitfires and grays for the project. It's just getting the right breed of egg to be produced when I pair them! tongue.gif

Perhaps Ae0nian just bred her dragons again to get the tan color? ^^; You can see that the tans in her lineage have eggs born yesterday.

Saloiq, you're absolutely right - I bred one of my Luminas, taking part in that lineage, yesterday, though totally by mistake xd.png - that should have been another Lumina sad.gif, so I believe Luminas can turn tan after a successful breeding not since so long ago, at least a week ago nothing happened at all (which can be clearly seen in my lineage).

By the way, another 2d gen lumina is free to go to a new home happy.gif

*really wish to know how long it will take my luminas to grow new scales xd.png *

Update Have just noticed - my luminas, which were bred yesterday, have just restored their glowing scales!!! ohmy.gif So, it only took them 24 hours (or so) to do that! huh.gif

Goslander, congrats!! ohmy.gif astonishing work!!

Edited by Ae0nian

Beautiful!! Congrats Goslander! ohmy.gif

I love the pattern would you mind if I copy it?^^ The breeds are not my faves so I'll probably use different ones though. laugh.gif

Beautiful!! Congrats Goslander! ohmy.gif

I love the pattern would you mind if I copy it?^^ The breeds are not my faves so I'll probably use different ones though. laugh.gif

Thanks! Glad I inspired you. smile.gif I confess the breeds aren't my favorites, either, but I wanted to do a project with common dragons that I kept seeing in the AP at the time.

I am currently in love with Lumi's, Turps and Tsunami Wyverns.

Think I'm going to try for a 4th gen checkerboard with Lumis and turps, and a 5th gen purebred Tsunami.

Update Have just noticed - my luminas, which were bred yesterday, have just restored their glowing scales!!!

Interesting. I just read this thread and thought to experiment myself, and on my 3rd attempt I bred an egg from lumina x turp. And as you can see lumina got tainted. Though with your update, I wonder this might just be a temp thing. It's cute, though I'd love it if it stays tainted... laugh.gif

(Then again, 24 hours only tainting makes more sense than permanent taint. So I'll just save the lineage image and remember it like that. xd.png)

Edit:

Wait, he got tainted too! They didn't produce anything, but they didn't refuse each other. ohmy.gif So as long as they didn't refuse lumina will be tainted?

Edited by hat17

Yes, I know I am obsessed with Marrows but I still think this 4th gen UV came out quite nicely-- I was glad it didn't revert-- or has that stopped happening unsure.gif

@ wiz congratulations-- sometimes the human wins-- even if it does two years tongue.gif

* sends romantic female vibes*

*sighs* wish this computer could spell rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Edit:

Wait, he got tainted too! They didn't produce anything, but they didn't refuse each other. ohmy.gif So as long as they didn't refuse lumina will be tainted?

hat17, as I think, probably an attempt to breed as well as success make luminas turn tanned, 'cause both actions require close contact laugh.gif while a refusal means turps didn't get close enough to luminas to taint them biggrin.gif

Tadaa! Methinks it looks gorgeous. Anyone want to bloodswap with the next egg?

The black stripe is still up for grabs.

@ Ae0nian, btw, I napped the first one. Thanks, I was really wanting to start a turp x lumi line anyway wub.gif