Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Ohhh, that would be awesome!

/e Is it only me or are moonstone rates better for breeding currently? I got 4 pb 2nd gens, and only one no egg from moonstone x rosebud last night.

Edited by Lolchen

Finished! biggrin.gif

Of course I didn't get a single Alt on the way. xd.png Although that was the only reason to start that lineage. I start to believe that my scroll is jinxed when it comes to Alt Vines.

Interesting colour combination! :o Gos, seriously, I swear every time I come to this thread, you've pulled off/finished another lineage project! It's like you literally never stop finishing these things, haha. XD

~

I was wondering whether anyone could breed me a mate with a similar colour scheme to this gorgeous boy. I really like this tinsel because of the nice mix of colours and breeds in it but alas, don't have the silvers/tinsels/storms to replicate a mate. Would be glad to breed anything in return for help. o3o

All I could offer is a purebred Nocturne - same colours but rather boring

I come once more in need of help with the 7th gen gwyvern project I've been working on. I'm still looking for one more 2G gwyvern with a gold metal mother, which is the last missing piece. If anyone can help, I'm more than happy to breed or catch 'n' hatch multiple things in return--please PM and let me know what you're looking for. Thank you!

Here's the project, for anyone curious about what they'd be contributing to (many thanks to those who've helped so far!):

ENDGAME

7EG gwyvern with 4 starter pairs each of heartseeker x gwyvern, winter magi x gwyvern, gold metal male x gwyvern female, shadow walker male x gwyvern, gwyvern x shadow walker female, gwyvern x gold metal female, gwyvern x gold winged snow angel, gwyvern x valentine '09.

PROGRESS

- 6EG with starter pairs of heartseeker x gwyvern, winter magi x gwyvern, gold metal male x gwyvern female, shadow walker male x gwyvern

- 4EG with starter pairs of gwyvern x shadow walker female

- 3EG with starter pairs of gwyvern x gold metal female + 2G gwyvern x gold metal female

- male 3EG gwyvern x gold winged snow angel + female 3EG gwyvern x gold winged snow angel

- 4EG with starter pairs of gwyvern x valentine '09

Edited by miaou

I was wondering whether anyone could breed me a mate with a similar colour scheme to this gorgeous boy. I really like this tinsel because of the nice mix of colours and breeds in it but alas, don't have the silvers/tinsels/storms to replicate a mate. Would be glad to breed anything in return for help. o3o

Oh, that's one of my babies!

I can breed a 6th gen gray x hellfire checker like this that has some of the same dragons in it. If nothing else, you could use it as a temp mate until you can find a closer match.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sHTE6

Yay! It took me a long time to make this! ^^

Now I'll be trying to get an Ice out of them.

*awed* How did you manage to get this done??? I've been trying in vain for years for a single thunder out of thunder x electric, and the ratios wouldn't let me. But ice x mint... wow! ohmy.gif Congratulations!!!

I can breed a sibling of this. I know it's 5th gen and you'd like a 6th, but maybe it'll be a start? tongue.gif I've checked it against your dragon and it's free from inbreeding. Let me know if you're interested. biggrin.gif

Wow wow!! That's really stunning! And I can totally imagine how much effort you've put in for that! Congratulations!!!

Edited by hat17

@ Ae0nian, btw, I napped the first one. Thanks, I was really wanting to start a turp x lumi line anyway wub.gif

Thank you for adopting it! laugh.gif

Well finally my dragons succeeded in breeding this beauty (I already had Apocalyptic Prophet, so I only needed to get him a mate which turned out to be a "tall order", 'cause my 2d gen sweetling appeared to be rather picky about his fiancee as well as Apocalyptic Prophet about his xd.png)

Now, still keeping my fingers crossed, I'm looking forward to breed it to this fellow rolleyes.gif Hope he won't misbehave and be a good boy, accepting his bride xd.png

Oh, that's one of my babies!

I can breed a 6th gen gray x hellfire checker like this that has some of the same dragons in it. If nothing else, you could use it as a temp mate until you can find a closer match.

Oh, awesome! :D I ran a inbred checker and they passed as clean so I'm assuming you meant that there were the same breeds by 'same dragons'? Or I just failed at doing a basic inbreed test. xP That's an awesome match - I'd love a sibling, thanks! =)

I can breed a sibling of this. I know it's 5th gen and you'd like a 6th, but maybe it'll be a start? :P I've checked it against your dragon and it's free from inbreeding. Let me know if you're interested. :D

Thanks very much for the offer but since codyne can offer a G6, I'm going to take the lazy path and get that one. x) Thanks again though! :D

Oh wow very nice lineage! ^^ Grats

I was surprised when my Ultraviolet x Ultraviolet paring produced a spitfire. I'm going to pair it with a 3rd gen spitfire too then let the 4th gen be an ultraviolet then the 5th a spitfire again =)

I was surprised when my Ultraviolet x Ultraviolet paring produced a spitfire. I'm going to pair it with a 3rd gen spitfire too then let the 4th gen be an ultraviolet then the 5th a spitfire again =)

That is so cool, does anyone know if they breed Purples too?

And gifting:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3VOMl

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

edited to include correct quote.

Edited by Wiz

That is so cool, does anyone know if they breed Purples too?

So far I've only seen/heard of spitfires. I'm curious as to what happens when you breed two of those 3rd gen spitfires- only more spitfires? or can you get UV eggs from them too?

Of course, these two just had to refuse each other... Does anyone have CB Alt Sweetlings and/or Female Black Marrows they could breed with a CB Red? I'm thinking of building a mate for each of these, to two of something like this and breed the two together. It's not going to be easy, but hopefully I'll be able to complete this little project of mine. happy.gif Of course, I would be willing to breed anything off my scroll or catch 'n' hatch CB eggs (commons and uncommons) in return.

That made my day. smile.gif

That is from one of my lines. I am so glad to see that someone continued it so far!

And such a coincidence too because I came here to give This away. tongue.gif

It's been a while since I bred that pair and I was really hoping for a Tinsel to give away but I'm sure someone will like this guy just as much. smile.gif

Oh and @ Nicoleong9: I have two Alt Sweets I can try for you next week. If you remember and if you still need them, just give me a poke in about 5 days and I'll give them a try.

Edited by tikigurl91

I was thinking of doing the exact same pattern! Though, I don't think it'll work since ultraviolet x ultraviolet can produce spitfires but not purples so when breeding two 3rd gen spitfires together, we'd just end up with more spitfires :x

Last night I thought of this pattern though. It's a bit weird but eh tongue.gif

Of course, these two just had to refuse each other... Does anyone have CB Alt Sweetlings and/or Female Black Marrows they could breed with a CB Red? I'm thinking of building a mate for each of these, to two of something like this and breed the two together. It's not going to be easy, but hopefully I'll be able to complete this little project of mine. happy.gif Of course, I would be willing to breed anything off my scroll or catch 'n' hatch CB eggs (commons and uncommons) in return.

I have 2 alt sweetlings and 1 female black marrow that I would be willing to breed for you. I am egg locked right now for most of today, but should be free tomorrow to try them for you. smile.gif

That made my day. smile.gif

That is from one of my lines. I am so glad to see that someone continued it so far!

And such a coincidence too because I came here to give This away. tongue.gif

It's been a while since I bred that pair and I was really hoping for a Tinsel to give away but I'm sure someone will like this guy just as much. smile.gif

Oh and @ Nicoleong9: I have two Alt Sweets I can try for you next week. If you remember and if you still need them, just give me a poke in about 5 days and I'll give them a try.

Such a beautiful tinselkin! I claimed the lovely, and will be sure to give it a good home and name it (eventually). Hopefully I'll be able to build a mate for this lovely happy.gif.

And thank you so much for the offer, I'll keep your name in mind if I still need some reds from Alt Sweetlings next week. biggrin.gif

I have 2 alt sweetlings and 1 female black marrow that I would be willing to breed for you. I am egg locked right now for most of today, but should be free tomorrow to try them for you. smile.gif

So many generous breeders! If you could try your dragons tomorrow that would be wonderful! I have 3 eggs or so that would have hopefully hatched by then, so I'll be able to claim them. smile.gif Thanks so much for the offer. happy.gif

Edited by Nicoleong9

Argh, just a little too late! Dx If you get a tinsel-fail from them again, may I have it?

Argh, just a little too late! Dx If you get a tinsel-fail from them again, may I have it?

Sure you can! smile.gif

And... finished! No more reflex-catching sunsongs, now. Maybe. Eventually. I hope.

Next one to finish, pb moonstone. Oh, and if anyone would donate a heartseeker x red who hasn't yet, I'm in need of two more males xd.png"

Unrelated to these lovelies?

/e because I've now caught up to what you awesome people posted here. Amazing work, everyone!

@Nicole, my most sincere consolations. If there were a similarly coloured valentine/christmas female, I'd suggest going for male marrow x red as a mate for the alt sweetling, but, well...

@dragonico, wonderful concept! My fingers are twitching with the need to make it reality, but I'm lagging egg-space and am working overtime on my projects anyway (thank God there's no deadlines here...)

@tikigurl, that's a beautiful tinsel! I envy you :3

@natli, O.O beautiful! *speechless*

@miaou: Oh, wow. I'd offer help, but alas, you need exactly those cbs I lack xd.png"

Edited by Lolchen