Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Finally got back to 4th gen again! I had lots of problems with the lower gens giving me the wrong breeds >.>

When this little guy is all grown up, I can finally breed a 5th gen! Geez its taking a long time though xd.png

Sure you can! smile.gif

Yay, thanks!

I'm surprised I managed to get a Red on my 2nd try. (The first Neotropical seems to have been killed.) I think the block of green and red just look really nice together. happy.gif

And... finished! No more reflex-catching sunsongs, now. Maybe. Eventually. I hope.

Next one to finish, pb moonstone. Oh, and if anyone would donate a heartseeker x red who hasn't yet, I'm in need of two more males xd.png"

Unrelated to these lovelies?

/e because I've now caught up to what you awesome people posted here. Amazing work, everyone!

@Nicole, my most sincere consolations. If there were a similarly coloured valentine/christmas female, I'd suggest going for male marrow x red as a mate for the alt sweetling, but, well...

If you'd like, I have a Red and Heartseeker I could try to breed once I'm unlocked later in the day.

That's actually an interesting idea, maybe if they release a similar colored halloween or Christmas dragon this year (or for next year's valentines)I could try it out xd.png

I finally came to the point of resuming my Sunstone x red Nebula and Moonstone x blue Nebula checkers. Thanks to the awesome nice people here I got three out of four 2nd gen Nebula eggs I needed from Sunstone fathers. Now guess.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LAMJh

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mOA66

http://dragcave.net/lineage/se3Et

Could have been worse... but still... meh.

I can try my nebulas x sunstone/moonstone for you - just let me know when is a good time.

@Mamamaus: I can give my Nebulas and Sunstone/Moonstone a try for you too if you need more. smile.gif

Wehee.. I've finally finished my Red Dorsal/Alt Val line. Isn't it a pretty little girl? Took only more then two years to finish. laugh.gif

Wehee.. I've finally finished my Red Dorsal/Alt Val line. Isn't it a pretty little girl? Took only more then two years to finish. laugh.gif

I am impressed! That is beautiful. No wonder it took so long, but well worth the effort.

And Mamamaus I would be glad to try some breeding for you too if you would like.

Edited by purplehaze

Aww, you're all too kind. smile.gif

I'll pm you when I unlock tomorrow. So far I only have 1 out of 4 red Nebula 2nd gens from Sunstone fathers. Please let me know if there is anything you need for your own projects.

And Souly, your red Dorsals are amazing. biggrin.gif Congratulations!

Ooo, nice! You have a lot of patience trying to get all those red dorsals. I happen to see both my alts in there. smile.gif

I am making very good progress in building a mate to 6th gen royal blue. I'm out to a 5th gen and just need 4 more CB royal blues (2 male and 2 female) to have all the dragons I need.

And I only need 34 more CB guardians (not counting the 3 eggs on my scroll) to have enough for a mate for my 8th gen guardian. I don't know if I'm going to try for a 10th gen.

After those are done, I'm going to breed a guardianXroyal blue checkerboard. biggrin.gif Because you can never have too many projects.

And I know that nebulae are bred with everything but what do you think =y]of this potential pairing?

Edited by ytak

Wow, ytak! Those are awesome! I love Purebreds! And congrats at getting that far with your Guardians! My Purebred Purples are only at Gen 6 ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/8SFdY ) and it's taken me Fooorever to get there. XD

Edited by MysticTiger

Wow, ytak! Those are awesome! I love Purebreds! And congrats at getting that far with your Guardians! My Purebred Purples are only at Gen 6 ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/8SFdY ) and it's taken me Fooorever to get there. xd.png

I'm not really taking breeding requests for the royal blue, at the moment, though I could be easily talked into a swap for a sib to your purple. biggrin.gif But I can do it for the guardian or I could if I weren't scroll locked and going to be for the next couple of days. lol And that is a fine looking purple. Congrats on getting to a 6th gen!

Edited by ytak

Yes! Yes! They gave me a non-hybrid! It is just a simple lineage, but the random bluna popping up now and then is kinda frustrating at times. (though my friend is so happy since I gave all the excess bluna to her laugh.gif )

I was thinking of doing the exact same pattern! Though, I don't think it'll work since ultraviolet x ultraviolet can produce spitfires but not purples so when breeding two 3rd gen spitfires together, we'd just end up with more spitfires :x

Last night I thought of this pattern though. It's a bit weird but eh tongue.gif

I was thinking of including the purples in the lineage but yeah I think 2nd Gen Ultraviolet will not produce purples but xd.png

I have a new lineage project, A Lumina x Turpentine.

Anyone doing the same? I would love to exchange 3rd gens ^^

And anyone can breed a 3rd gen nebula that have a lineage like that? The ice needs a mate xd.png

And anyone can breed a 3rd gen nebula that have a lineage like that? The ice needs a mate xd.png

I wish. She alted and as a gift I can't just breed another. I have only one Cb ice on my scroll, too. My ice needs a mate.

Edited by ytak

I'm not really taking breeding requests for the royal blue, at the moment, though I could be easily talked into a swap for a sib to your purple.  :D  But I can do it for the guardian or I could if I weren't scroll locked and going to be for the next couple of days.  lol  And that is a fine looking purple.  Congrats on getting to a 6th gen!

I read your signature after I posted, so I went back and edited it. XD

However, i'd love to do a swap. I've already bred my Purple this week, so I can't this week, but next week I should be able to breed another egg!

And, thanks! I hope to get to 7th soon. I have enough Purples (I think... I lost count), so I should be able to. But, not anytime soon, unfortunately.

Edited by MysticTiger

I was thinking of including the purples in the lineage but yeah I think 2nd Gen Ultraviolet will not produce purples but xd.png

I'm planning on starting a Lumina x Turpentine lineage up, but finding CB Lumina or Turp eggs is proving hard D: I've gotten a 2nd Gen Turp to start off with, but it'll take a while for it to really get off the ground.

Once I get stuck into it, I'd be happy to trade eggs!

I am working on the same biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/43bmN

edit:

oops just noticed that mine is opposite, so I probably can't help unless you want 2nd gen. but I am happy to try them as well biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

I can breed this pair when I get unlocked in an hour or so- did you want a turp or lumina or either?

I'm doing a Lumina x turp as well but I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should use female or male Luminas >_< They both look really pretty~

I can certainly breed a mate for you. My ice x blue neb project is just a couple nebula away from 6th gen. biggrin.gif I tried a couple pairs and ended up with an ice, but I'll try the rest when I unlock tomorrow.

@ytak - I can also try for a 2nd gen nebula for you tomorrow as well.

I'm planning on starting a Lumina x Turpentine lineage up, but finding CB Lumina or Turp eggs is proving hard D: I've gotten a 2nd Gen Turp to start off with, but it'll take a while for it to really get off the ground.

Once I get stuck into it, I'd be happy to trade eggs!

I'm doing it till 7th or 8th gen ^^ I would love to do an exchange with you with the 3rd gens.

@dragonpuck, I'm also doing a lineage like that once I'm done with the Male Lumina x Female Turp.

I'm think I'll do the lineage till 5th gen only...

@Zareni, Yay! Thank you ^^

Heh, me too! Mostly because I was curious about the colour-changing Luminas and ended up with one egg of each breed - I hope they like each other, if so I might see if I can get to 4th or 5th gen. smile.gif

Thank you everyone! <3

@amamiya_ritsukabi29: I can try a couple of mine too if you like. smile.gif

Seems like Nebulas are on the rare side again? Just tried for Ytak and ended up with an Ice first before I got loads of no eggs and finally a Nebula. laugh.gif