Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@ Amazon_warrior- So pretty! Are you going to open a list for siblings to the Red? I'd sure love to be on it if you do. *gives puppy dog eyes*

@ Bootsmann- Congrats on all the lovely breedings!

@ Souly- That's a lovely lineage!

None of my projects have progressed sadly. Hopefully that'll change next week.

And it took me forever to get this. The kept on throwing purple Dorsals. Half of the lineage ist now finished. biggrin.gif

Oh, that's pretty. <3

I bred this recently, but I think it would look better with the mom and dad's lineages switched around.

Hollys. Just love them.

This is my lucky day. They gave me the right color. biggrin.gif

Finally, my Ice-Lineages show some progress.

And it took me forever to get this. The kept on throwing purple Dorsals. Half of the lineage ist now finished. biggrin.gif

Bootsmann - Your Stripe lineage is gorgeous! By any chance do you have a list for it? If you do, I would love to have an egg please smile.gif

Why is it always the last pair of a lineage that chooses to refuse? sad.gif

Happened with my White x Christmas lineage too.

Ah... That's such a pity. sad.gif I hope the next pair of dragons like each other. It's a beautiful lineage by the way, would it be too much to ask for an offspring when it's completed?

Not at all. The first one is reserved, but I'll take a note to give the next one to you =)

@ Amazon_warrior- So pretty! Are you going to open a list for siblings to the Red? I'd sure love to be on it if you do. *gives puppy dog eyes*

I wasn't planning to do anything as formal as a list, but I shall see if I can rustle you up a sibling. smile.gif

It does seem like the higher gens are more likely to refuse. Or maybe it is just that it hurts more and we tend to remember those! rolleyes.gif

@ Amazon_warrior- Yay! Thank you! <3 I'd be more than happy to return the favor as well. ^^

And look at who alted! biggrin.gif I'm also very happy that this pair loved each other! <3

I've only just started my Painted Wings (Turpentine x Tan Ridgewing) project, but I can safely say I've fallen in love with the combo. wub.gif

And look at who alted! biggrin.gif

sheppardkid, congrats on getting an alt!! biggrin.gif The lineage is sooo pretty! xd.png

Lullakai-Shi, your Painted Wings lineage is also very beautiful laugh.gif Good luck with your project (especially with breeding tan ridgewings!) happy.gif

Bootsmann, congrats on finishing your gorgeous lineage! I like the color combination wub.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

I noticed a few people have posted Male Hellfire x Orange Nebula lately and I was wondering if any one was looking for second gens?

I have this girl who I bred as a backup incase my first one didn't alt. As luck would have it they both alted so this one is going spare. I would rather it go to someone who actually needs her for a lineage or something than abandon her to the AP. I know were not meant to post eggs here but I would like to help someone out if I can.

If you would like her, please send me an PM soon! She is at 5d15h smile.gif If I don't get a PM in the next 24hrs I will post her in the Even gen trade thread.

sheppardkid - I am so glad she alted for you smile.gif

Edited by lulu_witch

@ Ae0nian and lulu_witch- Thanks! I got it from the gifting and trading thread. ^^ Sadly, I can't remember who gifted it, but a big thanks to that person!

And it's finally happened! After breeding together my 2nd gen Gold X Marrow pair together for months they at long last gave me an egg! The funny thing is that I thought to myself "It'd be nice if this pair actually gave me an egg this time" and, sure enough, they did! biggrin.gif

My green Nebula X Golden Wyvern pair also decided to give me another egg after a solid two months or so of not giving me anything. Unfortunately, it's the wrong breed so it'll go up in the gifting thread. smile.gif

My Heartseekers will be off cooldown on Sunday. I could try them if you are still in need then.

A 5th even gen White from my Christmas x White project is looking for a new home. It has Hollies, Yulebucks, Goldwinged Snow Angels and Ribbon Dancers in first gen. A nice PM will get you this, I'd just like to know where it goes smile.gif

Edit: CLAIMED =)

Edit 2: YAY! I finished my Valetine x Pink project laugh.gif

Now I'll have to wait until next year to get my hands on a 3rd gen Pink from a checker with Heartseeker.

Edited by TanzendeFee

What I would really like to do would be to render the pprotein conectin, or titin, in dragons, and is technically the longest "word" in the english language at 189819 characters.. The problem is that it would require 4096 CB dragons to complete, and would take 6 years to complete, assuming that I had 7 egg slots and 49 red dragons, devoting every egg slot to production.. Thats not even counting glitches, like egg death and the diffuculty of gathering that many dragons.

Of course thats a little presumptious of someone who only has three adults, and would problably be far beyond even a team of people.

Also not counting that you don't have 7 slots until you get a gold trophy at 500 dragons.

I am very pleased right now. After weeks of difficulty I managed to bred the final third gen I needed for a project. He grew up today, I bred him and got my first fourth gen, yay. Tomorrow I'll breed the other third gen pair and hope I get the right breed. Only going up to 5th gen with this so I'm getting close to finishing. This will be the first project I completed entirely myself from CB up.

Very nice, Nerruse. Good luck on getting the right breed for a mate. I know I am especially fond of the lineages that I have built from CB up.

@ Jack_Indivisible - that certainly would be a daunting project. Did you have a particular breed or breeds in mind? You might be able to get help by getting second or third gen eggs from some other players or from the AP, depending on what dragons you decide to use.

@ Ae0nian and lulu_witch- Thanks! I got it from the gifting and trading thread. ^^ Sadly, I can't remember who gifted it, but a big thanks to that person!

My green Nebula X Golden Wyvern pair also decided to give me another egg after a solid two months or so of not giving me anything.

Green X Gold colors sure look gorgeous together wub.gif (still it's a pity they produced the wrong breed..) I'm now trying to get myself mentally prepared to start a project with green nebulas and golds xd.png

TanzendeFee Congrats on finishing your beautiful project! laugh.gif