Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@sheppardkid Sends you blue vibes~ (Though honestly, you shouldn't trust me. I only have 3 Nebs and ALL alted... Not that I'm complaining though...)

@Coins In A Jar Thank you so much for the advice. happy.gif I think I'll stick to that then. Now to start catching some CB Sunsongs and Waterhorses~ xd.png

@Saloiq Agreed, I like stairsteps... (At least, when it comes to tinsels and tinselkins xd.png) And that's a really pretty lineage! Love the colors. Personally I like most of my Even Gens to be 5th Gen. It just looks the most pleasing to the eye for me, because... 4th Gen feels a bit empty, while 6th starts to look a bit messy... Then again, that's just my preference.

Now, I hope they like each other. Stubborn male has been refusing the past 2 mates I got for him. dry.gif At least this time I'll be able to breed another 3rd Gen though, as compared to asking for another... *wonders how she's going to continue this to 5th Gen though...*

@ Shamiir- I've definitely got everything crossed! lol

@ Nicoleong9- xd.png I've had that happen before. However, now it's about a 50/50 split on what I get. Generally opposite of the way I want them to color too.

I just finished my EG Hybrids and I'm about to start on the inverse. Is it okay to show off a little? smile.gif

Lineage.

@ Hat17 and WereJace -- very nice finishes!

Finished 1 and finished 2. I must say I'm quite impressed with how sunset and tsunami look together. :D

As am I. Generally I'm not fond of the female Sunset's body shape, but I think it matches the Tsunami's shape well. :D

Seeing all these pretty projects with the hybrids makes me want to do one too. XD

Finished 1 and finished 2. I must say I'm quite impressed with how sunset and tsunami look together. biggrin.gif

Ooh...would it be possible to request a Tsunami egg from that lineage?

And a finish of my own! My rainbow. smile.gif Over a year and a half in the making and finally done!

My only regret is the white in the second gen instead of a silver. But my white x silver pairs are still stubbornly refusing to give me silver eggs, so the white will just have to do.

Edited by purplehaze

And a finish of my own! My rainbow. smile.gif Over a year and a half in the making and finally done!

My only regret is the white in the second gen instead of a silver. But my white x silver pairs are still stubbornly refusing to give me silver eggs, so the white will just have to do.

Congratulations! It's beautiful.

Fantastic, congratulations! I've started a rainbow lineage of my own, so I can appreciate how much hard work you've done. smile.gif

Finished 1 and finished 2. I must say I'm quite impressed with how sunset and tsunami look together. biggrin.gif

Nice to see that someones Tsunamis will breed( mine seem to refuse any attemt at a lineage dry.gif )

both are very pretty

Ditto to WereJace and Purplehaze biggrin.gif

@ Werejace-- I think showing off our hard work is what this thread is all about!!!

seeing what others have accomplished keeps us going through all the frustration!!

purplehaze, that is an awesome Rainbow!

I always count on the wonderful showings in this thread to

provide inspiration.

Trying to decide how to influence this little lovely.

Female: Could then go for an even-gen or stair with another Valentine

Male: could then be a spiral with Valentines

Suggestions?

So, Iris Valentina Draconis grew up today... and promptly REFUSED my other Sweetling! I guess I'll try her with a CB Pink male next week (the Heartseekers are busy).

Hey there Fans of even generatins!

is anyone interested in a sibling of This lovely dragon or any of his ancestors?

I personally like the generation before most ^^

is anyone interested in a sibling of This lovely dragon or any of his ancestors?

I would love a sibling of his mother or father as a mate to him.

Wow, it's beautiful. Would it be possible to request for a sibling to this? Makes me wanna start my own King/Queen of Commons project xd.png

So, Iris Valentina Draconis grew up today... and promptly REFUSED my other Sweetling! I guess I'll try her with a CB Pink male next week (the Heartseekers are busy).

Well, that is most inconsiderate of her!! wink.gif

@ hat17 and WereJace- Congratulations on finishing some projects!

@ purplehaze- What a lovely rainbow!

@ JaneMcAsh- I think some of the holiday dragons live to annoy us with refusals. Hopefully the next mate won't refuse.

And look at my newest pretty! wub.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

I'm looking for a mate for my 6th gen..

pink

I'm also looking for males for my blue lineage. {the mate went female on me tongue.gif }

female blue Neblua

female blue.. ice

I'm still looking..

After 3 tries to get a new mate after the first one refused, I finally have a Sunrise checker that she likes. @_@

And I was really glad how quickly I was able to breed the Albino x Skywing checker I needed for my project. Just need to get a 4th gen water and finish building the deepsea checker. With the magi checker I already have, I'll have the final parts ready to produce an albino checkered Shallow and Bluna pair.

Congrats everyone on the beautiful lineages! It's really a pleasure to check out all those eye candy lineages.

Also... my Dorsal heart jumps around in joy! 6th Gen PB Dorsal.. I'm so glad they like each other! The male was an AP find and the female a gift from Wiz! Thank you Wiz and AP!! <3

Also the female is part of the Doctor Who Project... I really like that.. so many quotes~ Even though I haven't seen a single episode. ^^;

I'll be happy breeding for you smile.gif Want a specific breed / side of the lineage? Or do you just take what comes out? smile.gif

@Souly Wow thats a nice PB lineage ohmy.gif

I'll be happy breeding for you smile.gif Want a specific breed / side of the lineage? Or do you just take what comes out? smile.gif

@Souly Wow thats a nice PB lineage ohmy.gif

Both breeds are beautiful, I can't pick! Though I do love terraes... I'll be fine with either breed though, honestly, so just the first egg would be fine. smile.gif