Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

You're welcome to the next egg if these two don't refuse. But shoot me a PM so I don't forget wink.gif

You're welcome to the next egg if these two don't refuse. But shoot me a PM so I don't forget wink.gif

@ Wiz - Thank you so much smile.gif I will PM you shortly!

Hrrmmph. He took forever to get to because I first started this lineage back before there were a sufficient number of warm colored dragons to reach my goal. Rare X rare wasn't available yet, either, so there's been a lot of unproductive waiting and shuffling around of breeds.

So of course he refuses his intended mate. And I get the wrong breeds when trying to produce a replacement.

I'm oddly okay with it, though. This was my first lineage project on here . . . it has spanned the entirety of my time on DC . . . and I think I'll miss working on it when it's finally finished.

Hrrmmph. He took forever to get to because I first started this lineage back before there were a sufficient number of warm colored dragons to reach my goal. Rare X rare wasn't available yet, either, so there's been a lot of unproductive waiting and shuffling around of breeds.

So of course he refuses his intended mate. And I get the wrong breeds when trying to produce a replacement.

I'm oddly okay with it, though. This was my first lineage project on here . . . it has spanned the entirety of my time on DC . . . and I think I'll miss working on it when it's finally finished.

Gosh, that rainbow looks awesome ohmy.gif

Has anyone else done a checker with Albino x sunstone?

Since my stripes seem to be on hiatus or producing the wrong color. I thought I might find something to use my female sunstones( from a PB stair)

Interested to see what it looks like at a higher gen----

@ Goslander-- that will be gorgeous!!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/13pYB finally! It took me about 2 months to get Alatus down there and thankfully they gave me an egg on the first try. And I have enough CBs to get to a 7th gen. Now it's just breeding <3 (I'm shooting for a 10th gen on this baby).

Also i am crazy excited about This tinsel as my silver tinsels are VERY notorious for refusing their mates. I think i've had 3 refusals from those 12 alone.

Progress, at last! They gave me four terrae and a terrifying number of no eggs before this. Keeping my fingers crossed that, you know, the worst won't happen. Dunno if I could survive trying for a sunsong again.

(Note, this is why I have yet to start, say, green neb x alt black. Closest is my tan ridgewing x pink. Really. Pure torture.)

That said, I like how autumns look with turps. Now, if seasonals weren't so rare *sigh*

If anyone's interested in a cb purple ridgewing, I've accidently caught one... and hoped it would be a tan. Oh well, it's still on cooldown. So pm me.

Take Me Home

Edited by Lolchen

Thank you Ae0nian, your egg found a home with me smile.gif I hope to breed it to Her

lulu_witch thank you for adopting the eggie! Wow! ohmy.gifthis young lady would make a perfect mate for it! In case they refuse each other - let me know wink.gif, I'll be glad to breed you another white baby laugh.gif

One half and quite a bit of the other half of my 8th Gen Nocturne project is done

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wt400

The project stops whenever there are new eggs to catch or when another projects seems more appealing at the time... If I had 20 egg slots, it would still not be enough ;-)

I'm curious how others think about this pairing. I'm not completely sure what to do with the thuwed as I just got it. xd.png

Edited by xdlugia

I'm curious how others think about this pairing. I'm not completely sure what to do with the thuwed as I just got it. xd.png

Hmm, it's nice, but I think it would look better with another Red x Black combination, maybe most special would be Holly x Black...

... is that a cb alt black that's not TJ's?

... is that a cb alt black that's not TJ's?

Must be one of the prize dragons. I know at least one person got a CB black alt.

It's noir, the prize dragon from HM of the tree contest. I think it's the only one from that year. Not sure about last year's though.

To my knowledge, hat17 is right. It's from the first batch of honorable mentions that I was fortunate to get an egg from.

Holly x black might be a bit hard to get, but probably not impossible. Any other pairings that might work better? I'm open to suggestions.

To my knowledge, hat17 is right. It's from the first batch of honorable mentions that I was fortunate to get an egg from.

Holly x black might be a bit hard to get, but probably not impossible. Any other pairings that might work better? I'm open to suggestions.

Hmm... if holly x black is hard to get, maybe heartseeker x black for a mirror? Or just simply red x black, then a red stripe for 3rd gen to couple with some other red/black themed EG? Just a few thoughts~

I think Turpentines would look good with your Thuwed:

user posted image

One half and quite a bit of the other half of my 8th Gen Nocturne project is done

The project stops whenever there are new eggs to catch or when another projects seems more appealing at the time... If I had 20 egg slots, it would still not be enough ;-)

lilysally, stunning work done here! ohmy.gif Congrats!! it's hard to imagine how much time did it take you to arrive at the 7th gen xd.png

And here's a "gold-failure" (with a red mom) - probably can be useful for someone here I would only request to name the dragon once it's matured, please rolleyes.gif

lilysally Thank you for adopting it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

lilysally, stunning work done here! ohmy.gif Congrats!! it's hard to imagine how much time did it take you to arrive at the 7th gen xd.png

And here's a "gold-failure" (with a red mom) - probably can be useful for someone here I would only request to name the dragon once it's matured, please rolleyes.gif Thank you!

I took your 2nd gen Red to my scroll. Thanks!

It will be named after the parents, as I usually do when they are named. wink.gif

Congrats! I don't suppose I could ply you for a sibling? biggrin.gif I have an 8th gen (scroll only) guardian that could use a temp mate while I collect/breed more. I'd be happy to do a trade of 8th gens.