Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Looking for (Will trade my 2 for 1 of these):

2G AoCreation F GoN x CB M Holly.

2g from Spriter Alts

2g Holly iou

CB Silver

CB Gold

2014/2015 2g SS Shimmers. Huge fan of the Silvers and Golds. Prefer non-holiday lineages.

2g Soulpeace, from CB (raffle prize) Soulpeace.

2g Thuweds, depending on pairings

That part of your list is extremely unlikely to happen. The problem with lists like that is, that most people stop reading after a few unreasonable requests, so most of them probably never saw the reasonable requests below these ones. I'd try picking a maximum of two unreasonable demands, and make clear that you don't insist on that. I often see people listing something like "cb silver = auto", or "cb gold (lol, I can dream)". I think that's a better strategy, since posts like that don't intimidate other traders.

Also, people who have the ultra-rare stuff at hand that you're looking for probably simply post a trade themselves and pick the offer they like most - why waste the time to read trading threads, if you're guaranteed a good trade within minutes by making your own trade post? If they don't have IOU lists they're working on...

That part of your list is extremely unlikely to happen. The problem with lists like that is, that most people stop reading after a few unreasonable requests, so most of them probably never saw the reasonable requests below these ones. I'd try picking a maximum of two unreasonable demands, and make clear that you don't insist on that. I often see people listing something like "cb silver = auto", or "cb gold (lol, I can dream)". I think that's a better strategy, since posts like that don't intimidate other traders.

Also, people who have the ultra-rare stuff at hand that you're looking for probably simply post a trade themselves and pick the offer they like most - why waste the time to read trading threads, if you're guaranteed a good trade within minutes by making your own trade post? If they don't have IOU lists they're working on...

That's helpful advice, thanks very much!!

I'm still not sure what to ask for a single PB Alt Undine, or 2, or 3. Not necessarily a pair, just a ungendered set.

Their value against things like green or red Coppers, Xenos, Prize, Spriter Alts, Gemshard or Frills and Arias. I know it also comes down to the person offering, and what they feel is the value from their side. But, just as a general guideline. That would help me out a lot.

That's helpful advice, thanks very much!!

I'm still not sure what to ask for a single PB Alt Undine, or 2, or 3. Not necessarily a pair, just a ungendered set.

Their value against things like green or red Coppers, Xenos, Prize, Spriter Alts, Gemshard or Frills and Arias. I know it also comes down to the person offering, and what they feel is the value from their side. But, just as a general guideline. That would help me out a lot.

I would try for the following:

- 1 Red Copper

- 1 Gaia or a couple of the other Xenos

- 3G Prize

Gemshards, Frills and Arias are quite common. Probably you could get 4, maybe a combo.

No idea about Spriter Alts. The 2G are as valuable, if not more valuable than 2G Prizes, the value of the 3G is quite unclear.

How easy are people finding it to pick up nexus dragons? I know people don't usually trade for D2Ps, but I'm not seeing a lot of nexii in the cave (I can grab when I see them, I just don't see them), so I'm willing to offer something good for some help.

How easy are people finding it to pick up nexus dragons? I know people don't usually trade for D2Ps, but I'm not seeing a lot of nexii in the cave (I can grab when I see them, I just don't see them), so I'm willing to offer something good for some help.

I see a lot of them when I go to the Alpine and Volcano (especially in the Alpine) at the 5-minute drops and they often sit there for about a minute or more until someone picks one up. So I think your best bets for getting them are at the 5-minute drops in the Alpine. smile.gif

i will wander in and have a look have couple of slots free if i can catch anything can send in about 9-10 hours smile.gif

Been kind of out of the loop for a month, so what are Xenos fetching at the moment? I just caught a Chrono, and in the hunting I've done in the last few days, it feels like I'm not seeing many Xenos, but unsure if that's just me/my connection. Just wondering if it's worth trading off this one or saving it to bundle with something else. smile.gif

Been kind of out of the loop for a month, so what are Xenos fetching at the moment?  I just caught a Chrono, and in the hunting I've done in the last few days, it feels like I'm not seeing many Xenos, but unsure if that's just me/my connection.  Just wondering if it's worth trading off this one or saving it to bundle with something else.  smile.gif

Xenos are still trading as rare, chrono and gaia in particular are in high demand for swaps among other things. I would say they are 1:1 with trio/blusang level rare, I do not have huge difficulties catching them. They are definitely not very rare though.

Based on my personal trades for xenos very recently I can say they are tradeable for cb almandine, cb copper, 2g prize fails and trios.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Xenos are still trading as rare, chrono and gaia in particular are in high demand for swaps among other things. I would say they are 1:1 with trio/blusang level rare, I do not have huge difficulties catching them. They are definitely not very rare though.

Based on my personal trades for xenos very recently I can say they are tradeable for cb almandine, cb copper, 2g prize fails and trios.

Interesting, thanks. I feel I've seen far more Blusangs and Trios than I have Xenos recently, but again, might just be me.

Interesting, thanks.  I feel I've seen far more Blusangs and Trios than I have Xenos recently, but again, might just be me.

They usually drop at the top of the hour. I caught a thalassa last night and gaia today. Personally gaia gives me most trouble because the biome is always flooded with new release eggs and seldom moves . rolleyes.gif

Mageia is slightly easier to catch. And alpine/volcano move too fast for me so I never manage to nab those even if I see them. xd.png

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

I'm just gonna hop on the Xenowyrm bandwagon. It's been about six months since I was last active here, so I'm not sure how much rarities have shifted. Are Pyros worth the same as a Chrono, Almandine Pyralspite, or 3G Gold Tinsel? If not, how much would I need to offer alongside the Pyro for it to be a fair trade?

Interesting, thanks.  I feel I've seen far more Blusangs and Trios than I have Xenos recently, but again, might just be me.

Gaias and Green Coppers are more or less at the same level, hard to see, hard to catch. Chronos and Red Coppers are a tiny bit easier. All the other Xenos are quite easier and I see them more than than I see Blusangs and Trios.

Editing to reply to DarkDagger:

Based on my very recent experience, Pyros are worth a 3G Gold Tinsel, tiny bit less than a Chrono or an Almandine. But not too far. As usual, all depends on what the trader is willing to accept smile.gif

Edited by NotBambi

Based on my very recent experience, Pyros are worth a 3G Gold Tinsel, tiny bit less than a Chrono or an Almandine. But not too far. As usual, all depends on what the trader is willing to accept smile.gif

Thanks for the opinion! I'll take a shot at trading it, and I guess we'll see if anyone bites!

I see a lot of them when I go to the Alpine and Volcano (especially in the Alpine) at the 5-minute drops and they often sit there for about a minute or more until someone picks one up. So I think your best bets for getting them are at the 5-minute drops in the Alpine. smile.gif

Thanks - I was sitting at five minute drops. Just not the right ones. ;3

In any case, three kindly, awesome, amazing, wonderful people PM'd me with free nexus eggs. Which is awesome and with the above means that I could offer some pretty bred thangs and get some more.

Thanks again!

What is going on with the CB Gaias, did they become the new Green Copper or Almandine? Just checking...

What are messy alt blacks going for nowadays? I still need a couple for freezing, and none of my AP finds have been kind enough to alt for me. xd.png

What are messy alt blacks going for nowadays? I still need a couple for freezing, and none of my AP finds have been kind enough to alt for me. xd.png

I'd say you could probably get them for a pyralspite, maybe a 2g prizefail or some xenos. Haven't really seem them too often for trade but they aren't super duper expensive

What is going on with the CB Gaias, did they become the new Green Copper or Almandine? Just checking...

I've noticed this myself. My guess is that with a bunch of new release eggs in the jungle, they just haven't been showing up as much as they used to, because every egg is usually a new one instead. Hopefully things will cool down after a while.

I have been having a lot of trouble with CB gaias too, but it's incredible how long the jungle has taken when it comes to settling back to having more variety in its drops. First I became angry about it, now I just kind of accept it. So, I suppose their value will be on the rise if things don't settle down, right?

I caught a gaia the other day and had to stalk jungle practically whole day for it. The trouble I have noticed with jungle, as I mentioned before, is that the new release flood it on every drop and hence it's getting harder to find not just gaias, but dinos and other jungle breeds too. I actually had far more success catching rares including xenos from other biomes than gemstone from jungle! It's because they never show up in any of the drops I sit down for. Just about always the drop brings more frill, aria or morphodrakes. I think this is temporary and will settle down soon. Jungle isn't as fast moving biome as..say alpine, so that causes further backlog of common eggs.

I personally don't agree with value change though as I have been able to swap other xenos for gaia. Really depends on what trader is looking for. Maybe more people are looking for gaia only now because they don't have patience to deal with jungle right now.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

I've been hunting them for the last 4-5 days, and for several hours too, so I don't think the time that's being dedicated to catching dragons is the trouble. But yes, it is unfortunate as many others have mentioned that newer dragons don't seem to have balanced out yet. I hope it does not take much longer. However, I've seen far more dinos than I've seen gaias.

Edited by andromedae

Would it be possible to trade a red dino for a 3G prize? Or is it shooting too high? I know that dinos are a little rarer now, but I want to ask before actually offering.

Um? Anyone?

They're really more common than uncommon, so even a nice lined common egg would do it. Otherwise maybe a random BSA hatchie or another uncommon, like a tan ridgewing. Might be faster to just hunt for one yourself, though.