Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Um? Anyone?

I remember considering them the most common Metallic in the cave a while ago but I haven't seen as many of them since the last couple of releases, so the rarity/worth may have changed a bit. smile.gif

What I would put GWs next, though, are unbreedables (so Papers, Cheeses, Dinos), CB Trios (Ices, Magmas and Thunders), alts (Red Dorsals/Tan Ridgewings) a bundle of 2-3 CB common hatchies and Lunar Heralds.

Edited by lovecats99

Are CB Alpine Nebulaes still rare?

For as long as I can remember, they were uncommon at best at least during the times I have played. In past month of my hunting and trading I can say they definitely take a few refreshes before they are picked and demand is not as high. Someone may offer you a rare if you have a colored nebula they want since getting a specific color is lottery (this is going to be need driven rare scenario), but over all they are on the middle-low spectrum level of uncommon eggs somewhere near Golden wyverns, reds, pinks , nexus and seasonals.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

For as long as I can remember, they were uncommon at best at least during the times I have played. In past month of my hunting and trading I can say they definitely take a few refreshes before they are picked and demand is not as high. Someone may offer you a rare if you have a colored nebula they want since getting a specific color is lottery (this is going to be need driven rare scenario), but over all they are on the middle-low spectrum level of uncommon eggs somewhere near Golden wyverns, reds, pinks , nexus and seasonals.

Do you think I could get a few black hatchlings for mine?

Maybe one or two regular blacks? I don't know,

Also, how much would I have to offer to get a CB Lunar Herald?

Or a CB Male Hellfire?

Also, how much would I have to offer to get a CB Lunar Herald?

Or a CB Male Hellfire?

Probably a couple of hatchies for the Lunar; I'm pretty sure they're uncommon-ish. Almost nothing for the Fellfire. Darn things are common and unwanted enough that they just sit in Volcano and I can grab them for exp fodder at my leisure. Probably just 1:1 with any other common hatchie.

What sort of rares would I be able to get for any combination of these: 2 blusang eggs, a chicken egg and a chicken hatchling?

I have them, but I don't need any more of them, especially the chickens.

I'm wondering what I can get with a CB Golden Wyvern.

Probably not a lot, maybe 1-2 common hatchlings. Every time I tried trading them, I got no offers.

I have a question of my own. What do cb Spessartine fair against other cb uncommon/rares? I missed their release and recently got active so have no idea what they're worth.

Amaterasu-sama, from what I've seen lately, CB Spessartines are not as rare as Almandines but rarer than Pyropes. Probably about as rare as cheeses/papers, or a little rarer? They seem to be sought after.

My question: what price these days for a messy but not-inbred curled alt black hatchling? Nvm, I see someone answered that on the previous page xd.png

Edited by infiniteviking

I have a question of my own. What do cb Spessartine fair against other cb uncommon/rares? I missed their release and recently got active so have no idea what they're worth.

There is no easy answer. Spessartines and Almandines seem to be, at this point, easier to catch than any metal (Coppers included) and easier to catch than Gaias and Chronos. Personally I'm not even "wasting" efforts on them. Between Spessartines and Almandines, it would seem that it is harder to get Spessartines. Mostly because the Coast tends to be slower than the Alpine.

There is no easy answer. Spessartines and Almandines seem to be, at this point, easier to catch than any metal (Coppers included) and easier to catch than Gaias and Chronos. Personally I'm not even "wasting" efforts on them. Between Spessartines and Almandines, it would seem that it is harder to get Spessartines. Mostly because the Coast tends to be slower than the Alpine.

Actually I think Spessartines are easier to catch, because there is usually less competition in the coast laugh.gif

I guess it depends a lot on internet speed and reflexes, whether patient stalking of a non-popular biome or hunting in a faster moving one is more rewarding.

Thanks everyone for the answers! Hmm almandines aren't easy to catch blink.gif I catch more blusang than I even see Spessartines so I kind of agree that coast moves very slow.

Whats the list of these dragons by rarity like from most rare to least rare? Aria, Celestial, Candelabra, Nexus, Morphodrakes and Sapphire?

Whats the list of these dragons by rarity like from most rare to least rare? Aria, Celestial, Candelabra, Nexus, Morphodrakes and Sapphire?

All of them are commons but nexus do not take as long to get picked up and arias are still popular among people who are collecting loads. Other than that they are more or less the same. In my personal experience, I think sapphire has least demand.

Are Spessys and Almands flooding right now (relative to the past, anyway)? I've seen a ridiculous number of them being traded for what seem like absurdly low prices. I just got my second male CB Almandine in return for a freakin' CB Blusang. And I saw another going for a CB SUMMER! Mind you these weren't lucky offers *I* made, these were things people were either straight up asking for or went out of their way to offer on my trades. So either they're dropping a LOT more than normal or something else is up.

All are commons. IMO the Morphodrakes are probably in the least demand right now, being drakes, but Sapphires don't move much right now either. Technically though they all fall in the same rarity class.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Yes, all Pyralspites seem to be dropping lately like the Pyropes used to. I would keep the Blusang laugh.gif

Someone was asking for not less than 3 or 4 CB Silvers for one CB Gold. Is that a fair trade?

Are Spessys and Almands flooding right now (relative to the past, anyway)? I've seen a ridiculous number of them being traded for what seem like absurdly low prices. I just got my second male CB Almandine in return for a freakin' CB Blusang. And I saw another going for a CB SUMMER! Mind you these weren't lucky offers *I* made, these were things people were either straight up asking for or went out of their way to offer on my trades. So either they're dropping a LOT more than normal or something else is up.

All are commons. IMO the Morphodrakes are probably in the least demand right now, being drakes, but Sapphires don't move much right now either. Technically though they all fall in the same rarity class.

They might be dropping more, haven't seen them flooding or dropping as often as pyropes though. Even if it is happening, might be temporary as almandine are supposed to be rarer than other colors. Just the other day I traded all 3 of my almandine for 3 chronos. Chronos are very difficult to catch right now so it was definitely a rare vs rare trade. I have always seen people trade almandine for things like CV hatchlings or lineages BSA hatchlings even when they were hard to catch . I think their value is coming down a bit but the almandine are still the most popular pyral .

@PewterEyes

3-4 CB silver for a CB gold is definitely an overkill IMO. I have seen lone trades of someone offering up to two CB silver for gold but they aren't as often. When CB metals used to be rarer people many times swapped silver and gold 1:1 because it could be days before you see another metal in cave so they used to grab whichever came and swap it if they needed the other. Now silver have become cheaper but certainly remains a CB metal still! I would say a fair price is CB silver with few other rares to make it even or 2 CB silver if you're feeling really impatient.

I must disagree, 3 CB Silvers for one CB Gold is about right. I often saw people offering 2 CB Silvers for 1 CB Gold in the trading topics and their Silvers would grow up waiting.

Edit: I just saw someone offering 1 CB Silver and asking for 1 CB Gold. Maybe we should ask the person how did it go, in a couple of days. Just kidding.

Edited by NotBambi

My last cb gold (last week) was a cb silver + few cb hatchlings. I also have several others that were traded for bsa hatchlings. People aren't always interested to trade cb gold for a cb silver since they can catch either. smile.gif

They might be dropping more, haven't seen them flooding or dropping as often as pyropes though. Even if it is happening, might be temporary as almandine are supposed to be rarer than other colors.

May I ask where that information is coming from? I can't remember having heard that it was intentional before.

May I ask where that information is coming from? I can't remember having heard that it was intentional before.

I'm curious about that as well. Since TJ said: All three Pyralspite alts have the same rarity.

My last cb gold (last week) was a cb silver + few cb hatchlings. I also have several others that were traded for bsa hatchlings. People aren't always interested to trade cb gold for a cb silver since they can catch either. smile.gif

Frankly, that sounds like good luck. But, in general, value wise, CB golds are worth at least 2 CB Silvers, potentially more.

Edited by NotBambi

I'm curious about that as well. Since TJ said: All three Pyralspite alts have the same rarity.

Frankly, that sounds like good luck. But, in general, value wise, CB golds are worth at least 2 CB Silvers, potentially more.

I think its just because the alpine and coast move slower than the volcano which makes almandine and spessartines rarer. Plus the alpine has a lot of competition.

I think its just because the alpine and coast move slower than the volcano which makes almandine and spessartines rarer. Plus the alpine has a lot of competition.

I wasn't aware that the alpine moved slower than the volcano, I always see the Alpine as the fastest biome, what makes you say that?

What's a 2nd gen alt Undine (from GW) worth these days?