Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Before i even attempt to breed any are 4th gen prize worth anything? not really looking for anything special maybe a CB hatch or 2 or BSA hatch/hatchies helping some friends biggrin.gif

Prizes are quite valuable. I traded my CB Copper for a good 3rd gen. Even with higher gen stairs you can get some good trades. Just make sure they aren't messy, and that the lineage could be continued by most people. That's the hard part!

Do people really get CB silvers for 3G prizes? I see people wanting ones a lot.

yes they do.

I once got 2 CB Silvers for a 3G prize. I didn't even ask for it. I also got at least one CB Gold. I imagine it's still possible depending upon the line. smile.gif

Before i even attempt to breed any are 4th gen prize worth anything? not really looking for anything special maybe a CB hatch or 2 or BSA hatch/hatchies helping some friends biggrin.gif

I made that exact trade today (1 uncommon CB hatchling) and it even happened pretty quickly. I think that is a fair and entirely possible trade smile.gif

yep lots of my recent 3rd gens have been going for CB Silvers never got a Gold though biggrin.gif

Thanks for replies to question will give it a go see what happens biggrin.gif

Hm, I'm a bit confused. Usually asking for a non-rare 2G for a CB trio gets me quick results, but my female CB ice offer isn't getting any attention at all.

Is the problem that I'm listing alternate options and the 2G is going under? Or am I actually asking something unfair?

Or is it maybe a problem because people with Guardians of Nature usually don't need trios any more? I thought ices were popular for reasons other than GoN-summonning, but of course if that's wrong, then I'm wasting my time... biggrin.gif

(Asking mostly to know if I'm unintentionally asking too much, because I was actually hoping to get the hatchling to someone as a bargain on their part.)

Edited by pinkgothic

Hm, I'm a bit confused. Usually asking for a non-rare 2G for a CB trio gets me quick results, but my female CB ice offer isn't getting any attention at all.

Is the problem that I'm listing alternate options and the 2G is going under? Or am I actually asking something unfair?

Or is it maybe a problem because people with Guardians of Nature usually don't need trios any more? I thought ices were popular for reasons other than GoN-summonning, but of course if that's wrong, then I'm wasting my time... biggrin.gif

(Asking mostly to know if I'm unintentionally asking too much, because I was actually hoping to get the hatchling to someone as a bargain on their part.)

Personally I don't think you're asking too much. Just seems to be a case of the right person hasn't come along yet to make an offer. It might also be due to the fact that the birthday is coming up soon? Maybe people don't want to fill up their scrolls (even though you're offering a hatchling)? I'm kind of in that boat right now. unsure.gif

Personally I don't think you're asking too much. Just seems to be a case of the right person hasn't come along yet to make an offer. It might also be due to the fact that the birthday is coming up soon? Maybe people don't want to fill up their scrolls (even though you're offering a hatchling)? I'm kind of in that boat right now.  unsure.gif

Oh! That's a thought. I wasn't expecting the upcoming birthday to start being a problem until around three days before the date, but thinking about it, you're probably right. As in, not so much on the specific offer, since that's a hatchling a day away from maturing, but it would put the trading section as a whole into a lull. smile.gif

Thanks for your assessment!

[ Edit: I'm slightly embarrassed to say it, but it looks like complaining helps. user posted image Thank you, kind spirit, who took pity on me and offered on the trade. smile.gif ]

Edited by pinkgothic

Would a Yellow Dino hatchling for a CB Alt Vine be a good trade?

Well, CB Alt Vines don't normally exist (they might be possible as a raffle prize, though?), since the egg has to be bred, not caveborn, to become an alt.

Hello : )

Is it possible for me to ever get a 2G Prize with a bundle of multiple CB Almandines/Spess/Coppers,

or will I be asking too much/for the impossible? :X

Well, CB Alt Vines don't normally exist (they might be possible as a raffle prize, though?), since the egg has to be bred, not caveborn, to become an alt.

Oh. :/ There goes that. I'll change the trade.

Is it possible for me to ever get a 2G Prize with a bundle of multiple CB Almandines/Spess/Coppers,

I saw in the Congrats thread that someone had traded for a 2G prize by offering 4 Almandines. This was a few weeks ago, I believe. I think you just have to find the right person to make that type of trade (since the default request seems to be the best offer of Golds or Silvers or some of each).

Edited by Eos

I have gotten my best trades right after the past 2 releases-In both I have got 2gs for 4 new eggs/hatchies. I would watch trades during any new release if you can.

I saw in the Congrats thread that someone had traded for a 2G prize by offering 4 Almandines. This was a few weeks ago, I believe. I think you just have to find the right person to make that type of trade (since the default request seems to be the best offer of Golds or Silvers or some of each).

I see! I will try my luck then, Thanks Eos! ^^

I have gotten my best trades right after the past 2 releases-In both I have got 2gs for 4 new eggs/hatchies. I would watch trades during any new release if you can.

Hmmm, That's true! Thanks for the advice : ) I'll try that too!

How much are cb anagallis eggs/hatchlings worth? (They're listed as uncommon on the wiki.) I'm wondering how they compare to other desirable uncommons, like CB reds, trios, etc.

If you're wondering, I would be trading FOR these, not trying to trade these. Thanks!

Need help with a trade question. I was wondering if a copper and a two headed lindwurm were worth about the same? One of the only dragons I need is a purple lindwurm and would like to trade my copper for one, but I'm afraid a copper is worth too much/too little. I'm talking about cave borns, btw.

Need help with a trade question. I was wondering if a copper and a two headed lindwurm were worth about the same? One of the only dragons I need is a purple lindwurm and would like to trade my copper for one, but I'm afraid a copper is worth too much/too little. I'm talking about cave borns, btw.

CB Copper is worth more than CB Lindwurm. True for any color Copper or Lindwurm.

You should get, at least, 3 or 4 Lindwurms with one Copper.

How much are cb anagallis eggs/hatchlings worth? (They're listed as uncommon on the wiki.) I'm wondering how they compare to other desirable uncommons, like CB reds, trios, etc.

If you're wondering, I would be trading FOR these, not trying to trade these. Thanks!

Hmmm .. I would say that CB anagallis are not really worth much,

Seeing that several CB Anagallis can be found floating in the AP without trying too hard

( I did this for an IOU previously, lol )

Maybe 1:2 or 1:3 for CB reds and 1:3 or 1:4 for CB trios?

Are cb silvers not worth what they used to be anymore?

I think that's true. I feel like there's a lot more around for trade since Almandines/Spessartines started dropping more, and that's dropped them in value.

I don't have past similar trades of my own to compare to but I remember seeing people saying 1.5-2 silvers for a CB Gold in the past. Last week it took me 3:1 to get a CB Gold trade, and I had to really stretch the time into ER territory first so maybe 3-4:1 for a quicker trade/if the value continues to fluctuate downward a little further. Obviously adjust accordingly if you're trading for something more valuable than a CB Gold.

Would also be interested to hear from anyone who's been trading them more recently than a week ago though, in case they're still moving around.

I don't have past similar trades of my own to compare to but I remember seeing people saying 1.5-2 silvers for a CB Gold in the past. Last week it took me 3:1 to get a CB Gold trade, and I had to really stretch the time into ER territory first so maybe 3-4:1 for a quicker trade/if the value continues to fluctuate downward a little further. Obviously adjust accordingly if you're trading for something more valuable than a CB Gold.

Would also be interested to hear from anyone who's been trading them more recently than a week ago though, in case they're still moving around.

Someone I know traded a ND for 4 Silvers very recently. It's possible values are indeed shifting, as usually a ND would go for ~2 Silvers, although I'd chalked that trade up to one of those weird things that happens every so often.